LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

Pooping my diaper is one of my favorite things. I usually like to maximize the experience and by that I mean multiple big poops. With such a huge volume of poop I need a diaper with enough capacity. And with a desire for volume I need to do some planning. My diaper of choice is an abena max. I prepare by poking holes in the plastic to let the wetness through to my outer diaper when the abena is saturated. My outer diaper is a cloth pull-up covered with plastic pants. This way I can change the outer diaper when that too gets saturated. I guess you could say that the abena works like a diaper liner. It minimizes poop that can get (and often does) on the cloth diaper. Planning is a bit more complicated. We all know how unpredictable our digestive systems can be. Over the years and with a lot of experimentation I've pretty much nailed it down. I try and keep my diet "clean" by eating as healthy as possible. This means mostly high fiber foods. I add measured doses of a fiber supplement, in most cases Metamucil. I consume the fiber supplement several days in advance increasing the dosage as I go along. As you can imagine it can get quite uncomfortable after 2 or 3 days of ever increasing doses. I use an opiate based painkiller to smooth out the discomfort that often accompanies injesting such large quantities of a fiber supplement. By day 3 I'm bloated and uncomfortable. The painkiller has constipated me and I know I'm getting close to optimum fullness. By then it's "diaper up" time. I'm sure many of you wonder how I can pull this off with typical time constraints. I work the commodities markets from home and choose when I want to work allowing me all the time I need. At this point I use either a frozen glycerin suppository (for delayed action if I choose to wonder up town for coffee), or a liquid glycerin suppository for quicker results. On a recent morning I chose the frozen suppository method and dressed myself to hide the wet, bulging diaper. My outer diaper was wet but not saturated. The walk up the hill towards town heated things up but the frozen suppository would still need time to become effective. I ordered a large decafe, bought a SunTimes and took a seat outside at a vacant table along the sidewalk. I felt the first contractions after about 15 minutes. The fullness and bloat were much more uncomfortable. When I had finished my coffee I headed home feeling ready to explode. I reached the corner of Maple (my street) and Main when I felt a contraction that stopped me in my tracks. I knew I was close. I really enjoy a bowel movement when it's uncontrollable. And I was oh so close. While standing on the corner I felt another painful contraction and despite clenching my cheeks, a huge, firm poop began to slide into my warm, wet diaper. After what felt like a foot of firm poop had piled effortlessly into the seat of my diaper, I felt an involuntary contraction and a mighty surge of semi-soft poop escaped my rectum. I suppose this is what I love best. An involuntary poop filling my diaper, spreading into all available space until it starts to spread up the back and up under my balls. The relief was instant. My dick was as hard as a rock. And I knew I could count on at least 2 or 3 more before afternoon. How does it feel? Like having an enormous pile of warm poop in the seat of my warm, wet

I love the feeling of pooping my diaper. I am currently at a state where I have no control whatsoever anymore about peeing my diaper. I have been un-potty training myself by just doing whatever I need to do whenever I need to do it and all in my diaper. This way I got used to filling up my diaper and became fully dependent on it. I love how my diaper becomes all squishy and to feel the poop in the seat of my diaper as I'm sitting and pooping. I really let go and even do it in public, it's the best feeling ever.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer pooing in nappies to wetting them. I try to store it up as the bigger the poo is the better it feels. I'll then leave them on for as long as I can until I can no longer put up with the smell. I don't always wear nappies as I dont always want to pay for them so I usually just poo in my normal briefs. Feels just as good and doesnt cost anywhere near as much.

I love pooping my diapers :)

I love the feeling a large, warm mass filling it up and getting squished around as I go about my day. I also like the smell, while its in the diaper. The whole experience makes me feel like a helpless baby, which I love.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

There is nothing like making a poopoo in your diaper I have been doing it all my life and will never tire of the feeling. I'm not quite 24/7 I'm probably 14/7 so every morning without fail I will slowly fill my saturated night time diaper, it's the best way to start your day and relaxes me for what lies ahead

Pooping in a diaper is the greatest feeling in the world for me. My wife doesn't know about my love of diapers, so I don't get to do it too often. I don't really feel naughty about it, just love doing it.

If I know that I'll have a chance to poop myself, I'll try to hold it in before hand. The bigger the load, the better.

I like my poop soft, even diarrhea. I love the anticipation before hand. Then diapering up, the feeling of a fresh diaper between my legs. I like to stand or squat a little as I go. The initial release as the poop goes between my butt cheeks. Then the slight pressure build as the load hits the seat of the diaper. The best feeling is as the load begins to spread across my butt cheeks and up n down my but crack. The instant warming, sticky feeling of poop spreading all over is incredible.

I'll try to make sure it's all out, giving several good pushes, then I'll sit down. This feeling is also incredible for me as the poop spreads out even more. Feeling it spread out across my but cheeks even more,squish up between my legs, up my butt crack, everywhere it has a place to go.

I like my poop warm and tingly. Spicy food or something with lots of tomato sauce the night before works great.

Sometimes I'll walk around, but I usually just sit in it as long as I possibly can. I even enjoy an occasional diaper rash.

My latest thing is to take an enema, about a quart and hold it in as long as I can, 30 minutes or longer. I'll lay in bed, diapered of course, and hold it. I'll change sides or massage my stomach if it starts to cramp. Then I'll get up and walk around the house, up n down the stairs, all over. I'll continue to try to hold it, but it will start leaking out.

Edited by Spanky

It's interesting and I can enjoy it now and again but I don't do it all the time. Mostly because once I do I'm in escape mode and changing immediately. Usually if I stay in one after or embrace it completely it's because I've had positive reinforcement or encouragement to do so, a past partner did that and I was able to shake that nervous urge to change out of it. On my own I can mimic those thoughts a bit but the response varies, when I poop a diaper I'm giving up control at that point so it's nice to come down into a cushion and reassurance that it's okay to do it and good that I stay that way.

I don't wear diapers all the time - Irritates my skin But when I do wear them, I put them on and USE THEM If I want to masturbate, pee or take a dump I do it in the diaper, my toilet gets flushed maybe once a week. This morning I felt an urge to poop at 2am I put on the diaper and within a couple of minutes I had a huge solid BM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When I decided to wear a diaper 24/7 I found no difficulty in peeing into my diaper and comparatively quickly it became second nature and I peed unconsciously; often only realising I was peeing when I felt the warmth of my diapers.

Actually it is very comfortable for me.i can poop whenever it comes.it is very nice to feel the soft diaper that is just ready to get the mass whenever i want:) i like to just relax and let it go into my soft diaper when im watching football matches or movies.after that it is fantastic for me

I'm sure I've already commented on this post but for me it's the best part of wearing a diaper. I take laxatives when I'm home by myself and try to maximize the fullness of the diaper. Lately I've enjoyed leaking into my pants while wearing. Don't get me wrong, I put the diaper (usually a dry24/7) properly to where it would take a massive amount of wettings to leak but when you've already filled it with poop front to back, it'll start pushing out the top front legs when you pee while sitting. It then runs down the outside of both legs soaking my jeans. I believe this is probably one of the most deviant forms of arousal and feel like I'm sick for liking it but it leaves me trembling and I can't help but keep guzzling water in an effort to expand the dark wet patch to cover every square inch of my jeans. Cleanup sucks but it's all part of the game and the complete squishy slippery wetness in the diaper no matter how you sit or move is motivation to keep it going.

• 2 months later...

Pooping just feels nice, and a little bit naughty. From the moment that you feel the poop shooting out of your butt, until you start to feel the diaper start bulking up, it's a very unique experience.

It's been months since I loaded a diaper up. But that will all change soon. Once I get my poops where I want them, I'm gonna make sure I drop a massive one!

I still find it such a multiple set of feelings; At first, the physical feel of my anal sphincta muscles opening and spasming open, then the sensation of the heavy load passing out... - then the actual sensations I guess of the filling up my nappy/diaper; feeling the diaper move as the load pushes out and into it, combined wiht the gorgeous scent hitting my nose, and then the fabulus feeling of all that weight, pulling back... - of course then the loverly feeling, just walking about with all that weight pulling back. Of course; then theres the gorgeous feeling of sitting down and squishing it all about; which is a very differnt thing I find depending on how fresh/hot it is, or if I've walked about a while befor e I sit, then of course its a cold log sitting there; Even more sensations of course if I then wet too, as the entire feel of the mess I'm carrying with me changes. - of course, sometimes the movement is just differnt texture too, more watery or solid etc, and differnt sizes of movement; I useually try to allow small amounts of pass now, during the day, even wehn I'm on knickers rather than diaper, although diaper with full release if possible is always the best. - of course playing with the nappy/diaper after, on