LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

Today for me has been one of those good days. I did my regular morning poo & went on to work. I bought a new TV for the office and was setting it up when a second poo surprise came my way. I finished setting up the TV & then changed. That only happens a couple of times a week but happening on a Monday morning is a great way to start my day. I wish I knew how to train myself to do that everyday. Just letting go when ever or where ever really gives me the control to have no control.

It has become very natural to me, pooping in my diaper. I do it every morning. Feeling the urge building up, relax, sometimes a slight push. And within seconds I fill my diaper. It feels good and natural to me to fill my diaper.

Though I don't do it when out and about

On 4/6/2011 at 8:39 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

If I'm wearing a diaper, I use them for all intents and purposes. When I'm wearing for an extended period of time (I've gone max 2 months in diapers, no toilet), if I have to poop, I use my diaper. I like the sensation of pooping in my diaper, feeling it come out and fill up the diaper's seat, making my diaper sag, and the squishy feeling of it in my diaper, and sitting in it.

I too use them for the same purposes, I'm in love with both the sensation of peeing and pooping my diaper, and feel it fill up the seat of my diaper between my legs and the back seat of my diaper with a pointy bulge, and the squishyness, all of it. 

I loooove it, I always have, It just feels comfortable and right to me, It makes me feel naughty and taboo, Regardless of how naughty it is, it feels like heaven, holding it in for awhile can be a pain, but releasing after awhile, and I prefer hard poops, not soft and loose as they make me feel nasty, so I guess I'll take peptobismol. I want to do it someone in public, see if anyone acknowledges me doing it, somewhere late at night, curious of they're reaction. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

The feeling of messing my diaper is a wonderful combination of an emotional and physical sort of catharsis. The pleasure of relaxing and filling my diaper, the taboo/rebellion coupled with the naughtiness of a soiled diaper because as adults we are supposed to be toilet trained is ...well...just so pleasurable. One of my best messing moments is when I exercise (at home) or go out jogging in a poopy diaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's basically been said before but it's a mix of naughtiness and littleness for me. It transfers my state of mind to a time when I didn't have any responsibilities and could expect my stinky  accident to quickly attract some attention.

I'm definitely not into the scat side of it and I don't like the cleanup part, but I don't find it disgusting enough to deter me from doing it either. It just feels like a natural aftermath kind of like most people don't get disgusted every time they wipe themselves after pooping on the toilet. Shit happens, and sometimes it happens in the diaper.

• Like 1

Just started pooping after 5-6 years of only wetting. Like a lot of people I'm sure I went from "Gross! I'll never do that" to "Well I can sort of see the attraction but not for me" to "I kind of like to try it" to well, pooping. I have to say I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it- it's wonderful. I love the weight of the poop in the diaper and the warm squishiness when you sit down. What I like most is how the diaper sticks to my bottom when I walk around. The first time I pooped (as an adult) feeling that stickiness brought me right back to my toddler days- really took my breath away. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, newtodl said:

Just started pooping after 5-6 years of only wetting. Like a lot of people I'm sure I went from "Gross! I'll never do that" to "Well I can sort of see the attraction but not for me" to "I kind of like to try it" to well, pooping. I have to say I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it- it's wonderful. I love the weight of the poop in the diaper and the warm squishiness when you sit down. What I like most is how the diaper sticks to my bottom when I walk around. The first time I pooped (as an adult) feeling that stickiness brought me right back to my toddler days- really took my breath away. 

Much of the same thing happened to me without the regression. After the 1st time I said to myself that this is how it needs to be. I haven't looked back. Now it's exactly like my urinary incontinence as it just happens. It takes a bit to train the mind but I'm proof positive that it can and does happen

• Like 1
On 9/27/2018 at 11:29 PM, newtodl said:

I felt the same way, went through the same emotions. But when I started to let poopies happen in my pee soaked diapers I found myself asking "why did I wait so long?".....lol. And I too just love the feel of my poopie diaper sticking to my bottom. But I also love how my poopies tend to bath my boi parts. Goodness, I love that feeling:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 9/28/2018 at 5:47 AM, incondl said:

Much of the same thing happened to me without the regression. After the 1st time I said to myself that this is how it needs to be. I haven't looked back. Now it's exactly like my urinary incontinence as it just happens. It takes a bit to train the mind but I'm proof positive that it can and does happen

I’m now in the same way, first I lost control of when I peed now I no longer control when I poop. 

Having first diapered train myself for urinary incontinenc it was a easy step to take to full incontinence. 

Urinary incontinence was due to an accident for me. It took 5 more years before I was able to trick the mind for bowel incontenence for me. I’m gratified that I was able to do so. Did you notice that instead of going once per day it’s now several times per day an night in just much smaller amounts?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 11:46 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

GuardianXander did you ever go poopy in public as you mention above?

I still haven't yet, I'm looking for extender pads for my thick diapers, and plastic panties for double protection and lavender baby powder for extended wear and especially when I'm going out. 

I find a BM in my diaper to be a treat or reward for myself it is very comforting and relaxing and I feel like I’m touching base with a long lost part of myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I love to make poopy in my diapers, especially soft mooshy ones because those I almost can't control and this makes me feel like the little diaper boy that I know I am. I love to sit and feel the warm mooshiness on my bottom. When my mommy gets around to changing me I love ro hear me tease and chide me for the  mess I made in my diaper as she cleans off my bottom and little boy parts with baby wipes

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Poop is a necessary evil because of incontinence, the biggest thing I've learned is that you confine poop to potties and diapers; and that if you do go in public change discretely and quickly if at home relax take your time for me personally poop is stinky and fun. Its normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

Messing or pooping diapers is a turn on for me. It relaxes and makes me comfortable. The giving up of control is a great feeling because the freedom that accommodates it is wonderful. But letting go of how bad it stinks or gross it feels you can allow yourself to just enjoy the moment. That is how I live in the moment best is pooping my diaper. I personally like the squish against the skin and the hug around the waist. It provides a sense of security kind of like a thunder vest for dogs that are afraid of stormy weather.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 2:11 AM, Joep said:

I find a BM in my diaper to be a treat or reward for myself it is very comforting and relaxing and I feel like I’m touching base with a long lost part of myself

I feel this way too.

• Like 2

Today I discovered that I can mess my diaper in little bits. It has taken me approximately fifteen minutes to fill my diaper. It's an experiment I've thought of trying for awhile, now. And I got the idea from peeing little bits in the diaper so that it has time to soak it all in.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I love the feeling of pooping in my diaper. I don't always when I am about to go so when I feel a warm mess I am ecstatic and I keep it on as long as I can. I use diaper cream and its especially fun to be in public and poop my diaper. It feels so naughty. 

• Like 1

To me it’s always felt exciting and naughty. I love the anticipation of feeling that I have to go and then the act of feeling it fill my pants. Then I like the naughtiness associated with feeling in there and squatting or sitting in it. The smell also makes me feel naughty. I was a pants pooper growing up and rediscovered it pre-teen.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/29/2018 at 8:51 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I’m now in the same way, first I lost control of when I peed now I no longer control when I poop. 

Having first diapered train myself for urinary incontinenc it was a easy step to take to full incontinence. 

How long did it take? And since im incontinent diaper training has been easy for me although i still have some control on when i go potty