LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

Without a doubt, doing a poopie is of immense pleasure to me. The moment I feel the first hint that a poopie will be happening I begin to pay close attention to my lower tummy area

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Messing, in my case, briefs is a huge turn-on. I feel naughty. I feel like I have a secret and nobody knows. It's like breaking a rule and getting away with it, the perfect crime, or violating an ancient taboo.

I'll stay in the moment for a while. There comes a time when I've had enough, and I empty out my briefs in the toilet, clean myself up, and then launder them.

• Like 2

I like pooping in diapers. Briefs are okay, but I don't like washing them. I find the act most enjoyable - pushing one out, hearing and feeling the diaper fill up - and not the aftermath. I always change and shower quickly. 

• Like 1

I really enjoy messing my diapees. I don’t do it often simply because clean up, but I wish I could. It’s not erotic for me, it just makes me feel really little and like I’m actually a toddler who still needs diapees. I love how full my diapee feels and looks! Though sadly I usually change right away cuz sitting in it longer would make the mess just too much for it to be worth it.

I like how pooping feels in my dispers. I like how my diapers feel with a nice big load in them. I got a nice big load in my diaper right now. I like the nice warm squishy mess pressed against my bottom. You can see how nice and big my load Is by looking at the seat of my diapers. As I fill my diapers and you can feel the weight of the poop pull down the seat of my diaper. Between the smell and looking at my diaper you can tell I've got a big load in it. I am never in a hurry to get it changed. I love walking around with it as it's swishes around inside the diaper. Then to sit in it spread it around inside the diaper feels right. I don't even care if people notice. I wear diapers and that's diapers are for. To me there's nothing like wearing and toating my dirty diapers around with me. To me I find it comfortable and exciting. My wife just checked my diaper and said I got a nice big load in it. Since you said you want me to change it or do you want to stay in it? We have Christmas shopping to do and you'll be wearing it for a few hours if you decide to stay in it.( with a smile on her face) I got her message and pulled on my jeans over my loaded diaper. As I walked by her she patted my bottom.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I prefer pooping my pants to peeing them. As others have mentioned, pooping makes you feel very helpless. It's also definitely more deviant: it's not unheard of for adults to pee themselves, but pooping yourself (particularly when it is deliberate) is a behavior more exclusive to kids. I know I enjoy how naughty the feel and smell of it makes me feel. I usually change right away though because I find a poopy diaper or pair of underwear uncomfortable and I want to be discrete.

Embarassment, naughty, relieve and at first somewhat comfy. I enjoy of fantasizing about being teased after I have soiled myself. This is further helped by adding marshmallows or banana to "tailpipe" to give helplessness element to the mix. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2010 at 6:20 PM, tcc said:

For many ABs and DLs, the idea of messing, filling their pants, pooping their diapers, especially with the usual odor and inherent mess to have to clean up in most cases, is abhorent. For some, the only way to endure a pooping is to be forced to have a BM in their diapers. For those ABs and DLs that DO poop their diapers, many LIKE it, it feels very natural and normal, not UNcomfortable at all, they find it COMFORTABLE, and ENJOY a good BM in their diapers. Some get changed right away and hate the "aroma". Others revel in the feeling and sensations and don't get changed any time soon, and don't mind the odor, or find it offensive.

How does pooping feel to YOU? Do you choose to poop your diapers? Do you like/enjoy it? Is it a "necessary evil" of or in your AB/DL life/world? Do you hate pooping your diapers? With all the ABs and DLs out there, how does pooping your diaper, for whatever the reason(s), make you feel?

I feel like it varies.  Like if it's very solid it's usually painful and I dont really like that but if its soft I dont mind it as much but regardless it is an interesting feeling

• 3 weeks later...

For me, pooping my pants (diapers) is TIME-TRAVEL.

When I'm in cloth diapers and rubber pants, and I feel that familiar rumble in my tummy, my mind takes me back to 1959, to my mom's house where I'm a 9 to 14 month-old baby again playing in the living room.  As my the pressure builds inside my tummy, I uncontrollably let lose a flurry of embarrassing toots that draws my mother's attention to me, as I stand in my playpen on the verge of a massive bowel movement in my pants.

"Uh, oh," my mother playfully says, as she turns her attention to me.

"Somebody's toot'n up a storm.  I think somebody's gonna fill their britches."

I then experience intense feelings of embarrassment as a very large, soft, gassy load pushes past my butt-cheeks and fills the back of my diaper.  My mother always called it, "filling your britches" or "doing something in your pants" and I am indeed "filling my pants" as the massive load of soft poop completely fills up the back of my diapers expanding the seat of my rubber baby pants as I involuntarily grunt and toot in front of my mother. 

Before she gets the diapering supplies ready, she "confirms her suspicions" with a peek down the back of my pants.  As I helplessly fill the seat of cloth diaper with this massive soft warm load, my mother leans over me and gently pulls back my diapers and rubber pants to make sure it's not just gas. 

Again, feelings of intense embarrassment as my mother looks down the back of my diapers and sees a large mass of soft poop in the back of my diapers.

"Shooo-wee!" She says, commenting on both the mess in my pants and the odor wafting up all around.

"I thought you were busy doing something in your britches.  Shoooo!  Somebody's doing a big job for mommy." 

Yes, for me, pooping my pants is a form of remembering, or time-travel.  The embarrassment, the smell, the sensation of feeling a large soft load in the seat of my diaper, remember my mom; it all takes me back in time.   

• Like 1

Admittedly, I like the feeling of just filling my diaper, first feeling the pressure build up, next the knowledge that I can freely let nature take over, I'm securely diapered, then relaxing and hearing and feeling of it sliding out and filling the seat of my diaper, the warm and bulky feeling against my butt. How my diaper becomes heavy and sagging.

• Like 1

In the toilet, it feels meh. I don't particularly enjoy the feeling of it and sometimes even feel sickened by it. I dunno, I guess it's just a line I don't want to cross.

I've never one pooped in my diaper. I never really wanted to deal with the smell or explaining to my spouse why there's such a stench in the house. Maybe if I were forced to mess my diaper, I would change my stance on it, but until then, I guess it will remain a fantasy.

I love everything about doing a big firm load apart from the smell, which is more about not wanting to get found out & consideration for others who find it distasteful than a personal turn off. I think of it as a performance art in which I'm the producer, performer & audience rolled into one. The feeling of a build up in my bowels, the anticipation of doing the dirty deed,& selection of briefs or whatever to do it in. Then there's the physically of pushing it out which always feels very cathartic, together with the involuntary pee squirts, it's as if I'm getting rid of all my built up social tensions & frustrations. Then, when you're loaded, there the big warm mass & the way it molds to your bum. The way it spreads out slips down, & bounces around as you move around. The sheer weight of it stretched fabric rubs against you which I find very auto-erotic. The amusing Charlie Chaplin walk, feeling over the bulge & seeing it in the mirror. No forgetting the final intense orgasm which sometimes just happens hands-free, by hand or dry hump while squeezing my buttock & thighs. Even the cleanup which isn't my favourite part of it is a bit of a physical & mental challenge which helps to keep my body working & brain alert. 

• 2 weeks later...

Usually do either or,but mostly now,I just wear a diaper and poop on the toilet since I live with people. It feels good though to pass gas in, especially when they're really long in a diaper. Then feeling the need to poop and get the stomach cramps.

• 3 weeks later...

Goodness!! It is a variety of reasons actually....lol. There is of course that "naughty little boy" feeling of going poopie without using the potty, which is a very nice feeling to say the least. But more than that, whether in a diaper or a pair of cheap undies, I find that doing a poopie is so filled with erotic wonders and stimulation. My clitty gets all warm and fuzzy feeling from the sensation of that slow movement downwards, the pressing against your wrinkled ring, then the opening as your soft warm poopie begins to find happy escape. The escaping movement as will is extremely stimulating as you feel all that soft warmth moving along your bum valley, along your bum cheeks, and then by shift, feeling even more of that wonderful soft warm moving forward to eventually bathing her clitty bits and pieces. Although I always keep my clitty properly tucked in and downwards, the pleasure of a poopie moment without fail makes that clitty of mine begin to swell up and seek standing escape. Total erotic and sensual stimulating bliss is achieved when at the end you find yourself all wonderful bathed in soft warm poopie in your entire diaper or undie area. Of course, wiggling and shift, caressing and rubbing while enjoying your lovely poopie certainly helps to achieve that total state of soft warmth. All those wonderful sensations completely outweigh the clean up department and lingering odor:77_EmoticonsHDcom:

How does it feel to me? It’s feels just as good today as it did when I started years ago. The better part is that today I don’t hesitate when the feeling strikes. I don’t think about where I’m at and if it’s all that appropriate. I subconsciously let it go. I no longer need to push as Mother Nature just makes sure the job is complete. Today... I cannot imagine it any other way. I’m certainly glad I’ve reached this point. I hope others with the same interest are able to achieve the same amount of “lack” of control and satisfaction also.

11 minutes ago, incondl said:

How does it feel to me? It’s feels just as good today as it did when I started years ago. The better part is that today I don’t hesitate when the feeling strikes. I don’t think about where I’m at and if it’s all that appropriate. I subconsciously let it go. I no longer need to push as Mother Nature just makes sure the job is complete. Today... I cannot imagine it any other way. I’m certainly glad I’ve reached this point. I hope others with the same interest are able to achieve the same amount of “lack” of control and satisfaction also.

I with you on this one, when it’s time to go it’s time to go, pee or poop, location be damn. 

Ive worked to hard to get this far with my diaper training and I not about to think oh should I or shouldn’t I mess my diaper now, same as wetting my diaper. 

If my diaper leaks than I go find a restroom and change into a fresh dry diaper. 

16 minutes ago, incondl said:

I with you on this one, when it’s time to go it’s time to go, pee or poop, location be damn. 

Ive worked to hard to get this far with my diaper training and I not about to think oh should I or shouldn’t I mess my diaper now, same as wetting my diaper. 

If my diaper leaks than I go find a restroom and change into a fresh dry diaper. 

51 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

•  

Today it would be completely out of the ordinary for me to use a toilet because 1. I am urinary incontinent not by my own doing & 2. Since I am urinary incontinent I desired to be bowel incontinent also. I also wanted it to be normal for me also. That was the harder part. I left this board for several years because it reinforced a desire to be this way. I didn’t want desire. I wanted normal. Well I got there and felt I could safely return here so I could at least talk about it to people. Wetting does nothing for me because I didn’t actively create it. Bowel if different because I did cause it. 

53 minutes ago, incondl said:

Today it would be completely out of the ordinary for me to use a toilet because 1. I am urinary incontinent not by my own doing & 2. Since I am urinary incontinent I desired to be bowel incontinent also. I also wanted it to be normal for me also. That was the harder part. I left this board for several years because it reinforced a desire to be this way. I didn’t want desire. I wanted normal. Well I got there and felt I could safely return here so I could at least talk about it to people. Wetting does nothing for me because I didn’t actively create it. Bowel if different because I did cause it. 

For me it was the wanting to become incontinent so I would actually have a real need to wear diapers, it took me a long time to get there and I don’t plan on going back. 

I’ve no plans on turning back either and I’m very sure I can’t anymore. I guess I’ve wired myself to do what I do and do it without any regrets whatsoever. I live a full & complete life. I come & go as I please. I’ve learned that I always need supplies at my fingertips. I’m also very sure not to offend others. I’ve retained every friend I’ve ever had and still meet new ones. 95% of the time I poop at home & about the same time every day but have no reservations about doing it elsewhere should Mother Nature call... 

I love messy diapers, healthy messes not so much super soft or runny ones those make me feel yucky especially enemas, but when there's just the right amount of firmness whether being little or big i love them. When i'm little there's just something about feeling the weight in the seat of my diaper and the smell radiating off of me that makes me feel so indescribably little and helpless, and when i'm big the physical feeling of my mess in contact with my bottom is really pleasurable for me. I wish i could do it more often but my girlfriend only has limited patients for changing messy diapers, so if i want to do it more often i need to clean my own butt; which is totally fine an all i'm super grateful that she'll occasionally change my messy diapers at all but it's still a real chore cleaning up alone.

• Like 7