LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Typical Childhood Enema Experience

This is a story to make a creation of what it was like for me to get enemas as a little kid around the ages 4 to 7. The very last one I got was when I was 8. I will talk about that one another time. The events that happened were real but it was way long ago now, I try to recreate them best I can...Now I'm not all that good a story writer so if your reading this bear with me okay...:blush:

I am Michelle and I'm 7 years old. I am a pretty normal kid except that I sometimes have messy accidents. I am potty trained sorta, I go pee pee in the potty, I don't have accidents at school and I hardly wet the bed anymore. But...a lot of times I poop my panties. I hate it but I just can't do in the potty. So when I need to go, I hold it. Mostly I sit on something, may a chair or the floor and I hold it to keep the poop from coming out. After a little while the urge to poop goes away. But if you need to poop really bad it takes longer to go away. Well this morning I had an accident. I was playing outside and I needed to go potty but didn't want to. I tried to hold it but then some of it came out and into my panties. I felt a little bad, but kept on play and I was outside. Anyways I hads to come inside for a while and it didn't take long that my mommy could smell that I had poopy panties. She question me about it, then took me in the bathroom, removed my panties and she cleaned my bottom. She was sorta angry I guess being that she had to throw my panties in the trash. She told me to sit on the potty and go poo poo. So I sat there and sat there and after a while she would check on me, but no poop.

I went back to playing and everything was okay for a while. My step daddy came home from work and later we had dinner. Then a little later mommy filled the bath tub up for me to take a bath. I don't mind baths, I wash myself pretty goods except mommy does my hair. After she finished washing my hair, I washed and played in the bath. When bath is over its when mommy comes in and ask me to get out. This time she asked me to stand up and she started draining the tub. She then started drying me off, first my hair then my body. She had me raise my arms so she could dry there. She dried off my back tummy, legs...and my bottom.

Now the bad part, the part I always hate. Normally she steps in and puts a set of jammies and a pair of panties on the bathroom counter for me to put on. But tonight she dresses me in them herself. The first thing I put on is the top...and thats it. No panties or bottoms, and when that happens it usually means I am about to get an enema. Stands to reason if you about to get an enema you sure can't be wearing bottoms! Also I guess the idea of having a bath first is if my mommy has to put her hand near my butt, she would prefer it but a clean one. Sometimes I will ask, "Mommy why am I not putting my panties on?" She would simply reply, "You know why young lady." As always I have to stand in front of the sink and get my hair combed out.

Once all that's done mommy opens the bottom cabinet under the sink and gets out the enema bag. OK... its a red rubber bag and it holds water. Its an enema but its also other things. It has a stopper type thing so if you wanna fill it with hot water, it can be a hot water bottle. This enema bag comes with a white rubber hose and maybe its 3 feet long? Anyway this hose screws into the enema bag using a screw in fitting of some sort. OK now at the other end of the hose there is the tip or nozzle. Its made of plastic and looks like a little pipe. Its very smooth and maybe about 2-3 inches long. his is the part that mommy is going to stick up my butt.

I'm not crazy about this so I begin to cry a little. Mommy pays no mind and I suppose she feels a little bad for me. But I pooped in my panties earlier and then wouldn't finish going in the potty. This is what she would always say if I asked why I had to get one. Next its time to get my enema ready. Mommy turns on the water in the sink and get it nice and warm. Not too hot but warm. She then holds the enema bag under the tap so to fill it up. I'm not sure how much she she puts in. When she has the bag filled, she then puts something else in the bag and I think its baby shampoo. She only adds a little.

While mommy is making my enema, suddenly the doorbell rings. Not exactly a great time for company. However I'm thinking maybe I'm going to get lucky, maybe mommy will change her mind about the enema being that we got company. But instead she yells for my daddy to go answer the door. At this time I'm getting really embarrassed, standing here wearing nothing but a jammie top, so I do my best to hide behind the bathroom door. Once mommy has my enema filled, she screws the hose in the bag, and puts the tip part on the other end of the hose.

The apartment we live in only has one bathroom so anytime mommy is about to give me an enema, she will always ask daddy if he needs to go to the bathroom. But this time we have company and it turns out to be this man and lady daddy knows from work. While mommy is still holding the enema bag and hose kit, she leaves the bathroom with it and goes in the living room to greet the company we have over. She then explains to them that she is about to give her little girl an enema and wants to know if any of them need to use the bathroom first. I can hear this going on and I'm sooo embarrassed!

A moment later she comes back in the bathroom and closes the door. Next she takes a large towel and spreads it out on the floor. Next she has me sit down on it. She sits down as well and has the enema almost ready to go.

With me sitting in front of mommy, she tells me to spread my legs open. I do and then she tells me to lay back and keep my legs apart. he next thing mommy takes a jar of vaseline and smears a bit on the enema tip. This is to make it easy for the tip to go in my bottom. I am flat on my back and can see basically what mommy is doing. Next....Mommy pushes the tip up in my poopy hole. I feel it go in but it doesn't really hurt. Next mommy raises the enema bag a foot or two above my hips. OK...there is this metal clip like thing on the hose and mommy clicks on it to make water start going into my bottom. There really is no pain and I feel a warmth in my lower tummy. After a while mommy turns the water off, then back on. A little while later I complain a little of tummy cramps. She tells me to take a couple of deep breaths. I do and the cramps go away. When most of the water is gone, mommy raises the bag higher. I tell mommy that I need to go poo poo really bad. She tells me just to relax that its almost over.

When the enema is over mommy pulls the tip out of my bottom. This is where sometimes she gets mad. Being constipated when she pulls the tip out, its often caked with poo poo. Ske then tell me that I need to try harder to poop in the potty. On occasion the enema tip comes out of my bottom clean and white. She praises me when that happens and says I'm doing better.

Mommy tells me to get up and use the potty, and I waist no time in doing that. While mommy is cleaning up the enema I sit and poop in the potty. At first it a little water coming out, then a big gush of poopy water. Using the potty after an enema is always noisy and farty. Every now and then mommy looks in the potty and sees how I'm doing. If needed she flushes it as well. After a while mommy asked me if I'm finished. I say yes and she says, well stay on the potty a little while longer ok. Later mommy comes in and properly wipes and cleans my bottom.

Its a little early for bed, but I sneak off into my room cause we still have company and I'm embarrassed about getting an enema. A few minutes later mommy comes in my room, puts on my panties and bottoms, then tucks me in bed.

But sometimes I poop in the potty ok, I don't enemas all the time, I would say about once a month or so. More often then I want thats for sure.

Thanks for the story. This genera is more "up my alley" so to speak. To younger folks an enema is pretty much an unknown. It was a heroic and humiliating experience as a child. I got a few of them over the years. One I especially remember was across both my mother's and father's laps when I had chicken pox. It is akin to rape to have something forcibly put into your rectum, but at the time it was a very common practice and nobody thought much about it. Every home had an enema bag.

This is one of the few stories here that I really like.

Thanks,

-DR

I think that is very true a lot of younger people don't know what they are, for one thing Fleet enemas have sorta gotten more common. Years ago you could find enemas in the Sears and Wards catalogs until around the mid 70's. Rather then taking pills it was a common thing to just get an enema and be done with it.

Getting one as a child could be very frightening and humiliating. Although I don't think they had to be as long as the parent talked with the child very calmly about it.

• 7 years later...

I often found myself laying naked over mommy's lap either getting my rectal temperature taken or getting an enema using a small bulb syringe.  I was a timid lad and didn't make too much of a fuss.  When I got too big for mommy's lap, I had to lay over the toilet bowl getting an enema.

• 2 weeks later...