LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Midwest Age Play Convention In The Works

If the dates matched work that would be something to attend

Hello everyone. I want to get the word out about a age play convention being planned. The target date is April 2011. the site is Des Plaines Illinois. I went on a hotel site visit with friends planning the event and the wheels are in motion. we hope to make this event fun and unique! more on this as it develops. I would love to know your thoughts on this and who would be interested in attending. any and all thoughts on the event are welcome. we are still working on details as far as price, activities, seminars etc... thanks for your time and happy holidays! :thumbsup:

soeaking of the hassle of security while flying i was SOOOOOO excited to go through the full body scanners at seatac and lax, and BOTH times they didn't have the up and going! BOOOOO iw anted some guy to be forced to see my fat flabby body nekkid!!! oh welll... next time and i thought it would be a bit suspicious to ASK to go through the scanner lol

Since some people here aren't on Fetlife I thought i would post some info on CAPCon here. the Con is less than two months from today!

Here's a rough class list of some of the classes going on at CAPCon. Please note this class list is not final. Depending on space and people, we may be looking to add more.

Littlest Littles

This ageplay class focuses on play for adult babies and adult toddlers. It covers the basics of ageplay, a wide range of scene ideas for this type of play, sexuality, and a diapering demonstration/discussion.

Growing Pains

This ageplay class focuses on play for adult kids and adult teens (school age and teen years). It covers the basics of ageplay, a wide range of scene ideas, sexual play, and

incorporating ageplay and BDSM.

Caring for the Caregiver

Caregiving is sometimes a hard task. Find out some tips and tricks from experienced caregivers on how to reduce or eliminate caregiver burden or fatigue. Learn what you can do, either as a big or a little to help reduce these stresses and keep your play energetic.

Ageplay Relationships in Real Life: Daily Desires and Dilemmas, A Roundtable

This workshop will give answer to some of the questions about living an ageplay lifestyle integrated with everyday life. Topics such as headspace in everyday situations, integrating ageplay into relationships and ageplay in public. Using a roundtable format, you'll ask questions, give answers and give your experiences living an ageplay lifestyle. Come find out more about this type of lifestyle in realtime or share your experiences, questions and answers.

Sissification

Grown men turned into little, powerless girls and baby girls. The humiliation of it all! Many ageplayers are also into sissification. Learn the different techniques and methods that an experienced Domme Mommy uses reduce tough, grown men into polite lil girls. This class covers make-up, dress and personality. Who knows, you might even be picked for a makeover?

What Mommy Wants

Description TBA

Using Spanking and Implements in Ageplay

Many of the traditional punishment techniques of childhood have been repurposed to a BDSM context. This class and demonstrations features hands-on instructions with several different traditional forms of discipline. This will include different punishment positions, spanking with hands, paddles and other implements as well as caning, which was often done traditionally in school settings.

A Rainbow of Naughtiness: The fun and pleasures of balloons!

Why balloons? Balloons are often seen as either a child's toy or a party decorations. They can be so much more! With a huge variety of sizes, shapes, and colors...the possibilities are endless! But what makes them "fun?" Well, come and learn about the joys and pleasures of balloon-play!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. April 1st is almost here! if you haven't registered yet, come be a part of what will be a unique and fun event for all! I'm happy to report that we have far exceeded registration expectations with a huge turn out so far. Be on the lookout for a major AB/DL presence at the event. once i know for sure that they will attend, I will let everyone know who it is.. stay tuned :thumbsup:

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/143468

http://chicagoageplayers.com/

I am happy to announce that AB Universe will be a sponsor for CAPCon. we will have ABU products that will be part of our silent auction. on behalf of the CAPCon staff I would like to thank ABU for their generosity. Registration is still open for CAPCon. Don't miss out on all the fun!

• 4 weeks later...

*comes out of hiding* CAP-Con was great. I look forward to CAP-Con II! Oh, and if you were there, add me to your friends on here. I'm pretty sure I got at least most attendees friended on FL.