LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Me Please :'(

abmike83ita

If your interested you can buy a small amount of the diaper you want and have it shipped to me, and when it comes I will repackage it to make it smaller and cheaper to mail and send it to you.

I have sent stuff to Italy before it isn't hat expensive for small items.

Contact me thru a private message and I will see what I can do.

I bought a pack of luvs once they were just a little too small but I used them anyway, they were tight and kinda uncomfortable and I'm very skinny near 100 lbs.

so you want to use a diaper that won't fit and holds less urine for an adult than a paper towel?

Well, actually I do this "crazy" thing because I love to see a diaper that is cute (you know that adult incontinence brand don't do cute diaper) I don't mind if they hold less urine and they don't fit me (I solve the problem whit dutch tape), I do it because it make me feel more babysh *_*

Baby diapers can make good stuffers in adult diapers. If the OP thinks they are cute and wants to try them, I don't see why we should be critical.

It is my personal opinion, it would be very cost prohibitive but if abmike83ita really wants a pack of Luvs, and would pay for them, including shipping I am sure myself or almost anyone here should be able to walk to the closest store and pick some up. Now expecting someone to cover the costs of international shipping would be asking a lot.

Baby diapers can make good stuffers in adult diapers. If the OP thinks they are cute and wants to try them, I don't see why we should be critical.

It is my personal opinion, it would be very cost prohibitive but if abmike83ita really wants a pack of Luvs, and would pay for them, including shipping I am sure myself or almost anyone here should be able to walk to the closest store and pick some up. Now expecting someone to cover the costs of international shipping would be asking a lot.

thanks that you undersand ^_^ a pack of luvs is like a gift that I do it myself for christmas lol

Shipping international from the U.S. would not be discreet as the person sending it has to declare what is inside plus the value of the item too. The person shipping it can ship international in a flat rate priority box but it'll cost them a lot and again you have the international declaration form to go along with it. This form is big and you have to write on it hard as you making a lot of copies. Good luck!

To analogise: Why would you lust after a Chevy when you've got easier access to a Maserati? :biker_h4h:

For what it's worth, Bambino and Secure both ship VERY discreetly. I can't say that they bill discreetly, though, as the last time I bought a case, the description line on my statement had part of Bambinodiapers.com in it. I do believe that when it cleared, though, it became 'TBHG'. . .

Also, both of those diapers are great and cost-effective. While I understand that most Italians spare no expense when it comes to things like clothing and fashion, you must also consider form: Buy the diapers that fit properly, you will be much happier!

Check out some of the European ABDL sites. You have a much better selection of diapers over there than the States do, and many places will ship to Italy.