LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but I think this story is awesome, in just the fact that his wife is more then willing to diaper and change him, regardless of if he's wet or messy, her only problem is his reluctance and arguementive attitude. I feel the story is growing and maturing at a fantastic pace, and every now and then, sex has to become a part of the storyline, I mean, after all, they are a young married couple and the diapers apparantly don't bother the wife, they come off, actually easier then they went on, when she is in the mood for sex and the husband is evidently, getting more sexually excited with each diaper, be it a diaper change or just getting diapered for bed.

keep up the great work.......BooBoo / aka / Rob

So maybe I am misinterpreting this but it sounds like Jess is going to give him a spanking. I mean she started counting when Sam didn't want her to change his messy diaper and her friend is telling her to lay down the law. If that is the case I can't wait to read that. I think a spanking would totally be the catalyst for Sam to accept the fate of diapers

• 2 weeks later...

"So maybe I am misinterpreting this but it sounds like Jess is going to give him a spanking."

Sorry to disappoint but you won't see that in this story. While my writing contains some AB-type of elements, you'll find I usually stop short of scenarios that are really outrageous or unbelievable. I'm not 100 percent sure I'd really consider myself an AB (but perhaps you can decide that for yourself based on my stories) but suffice it to say that most of my stories stop short of becoming a serious AB kind of stories. People don't get spanked, people don't sleep in cribs, people don't sit in high chairs, and they don't dress like babies. The things that happen in the story are a bit more subtle than that. I totally understand that plenty of people on these boards LOVE to read kind of thing, but its just tough for me to rationalize it in a story and have it be believable. I hope everyone will still finding the story enjoyable. Feel free to leave more comments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam slipped on a green polo shirt and combed his shaggy hair a little. He figured that he looked presentable enough. Dinner at 7 pm meant that Sam stood a decent chance of being able to get home BEFORE the clock struck 9:30. Trying desperately to put the previous day's accident out of his mind, he confidently pulled a pair of baggy jeans over his pair of navy blue boxer-briefs. He walked out into the living room and saw Jess looking gorgeous as ever sitting on the couch in a pair of tight jeans and a purple sweater. Walking up behind her, he smirked a little bit as he caught a glimpse of the waistband of her black and red striped panties peeking out from her jeans. 'Not the sexiest pair she owned' he thought, 'but still a turn on'. Sam had given Jess her space for the past 24 hours, knowing full well she was probably a little upset about his accident on Sunday. But now, he thought he might stand a chance at having yet another romantic encounter with Jess. After the incredible sex they'd had over the weekend, he figured anything was possible.

"Ready to go?" he asked Jess.

"In a minute. We need to talk first. Have a seat." said Jess patting the couch.

As Sam slowly sat down on the couch, he couldn't help but glance at Jess' breasts. The sweater she was wearing showed off a little more cleavage than usual.

"Whats up?" he asked tentatively.

"I wanted to have a little discussion with you about your... protection." said Jess.

Just as Jess said that, he glanced at a familiar looking gym bag sitting by the front door. He sighed, knowing full well the contents of the bag.

"I realize that wearing... diapers isn't easy for you. Its not always easy for me either. But you are my husband and I love you and I accept you for who you are." said Jess putting her hand on Sam's.

"Uh... thanks." he said awkwardly.

"And I want you to know that what I'm about to tell you has nothing to do with your accident yesterday."

"Oh, c'mon, Jess. You said so yourself there was nowhere to stop. I did my best to hold it but-"

"Sam..." began Jess putting her hand on his shoulder.

"What?" he asked.

"Please don't interrupt me when I'm talking. Sam, you know I was a nurse. Changing a few diapers is not a big deal for me. Even the occasional messy diaper is okay with me. But what bothered me the most yesterday is that I was trying to be understanding, I was trying to be there for you, and I still got an argument. Trust me, no one WANTS to change a poopy diaper. It was just something that had to be done. I had a great vacation, Sam. Seriously I did. But I'm standing there and all I wanted was to help you get cleaned up. All I wanted was to make sure my husband would be comfortable for the car ride home. All I wanted was to make sure you didn't get a rash which, trust me on this Sam, would have made just sitting down pretty painful for you. I just wanted to be there for you and I got that same attitude that I always get when we're talking about your protection. I understand it was an accident. I really do. I know accidents are bound to happen. But sitting there in a poopy diaper and arguing with me about needing a change was... well, really immature to say the least. I would expect that from a two year old... but not from my adult husband."

"I'm... sorry." said Sam staring at the floor.

"But Sam, it happens all the time. I'll ask you to lay down so I can diaper you, and I'll get an argument. And I think we both know if you're peeing in your underpants because we can't find bathrooms fast enough, then its time to wear some protection. You know you have a problem. You know you need protection. All I'm asking is for you to be mature about it. Okay?"

"Y-y-yeah." said Sam hesitantly, unsure of what Jess was going to say next.

"Remember when I counted in the car?"

Sam nodded, eyes still fixed on the floor.

"Sam, look at me."

He looked into Jess' eyes. She looked more serious than ever.

"So, since you've been acting like a child, I'm gonna start treating you like one. So... from now on, when I tell you you're going to have to wear a diaper, I don't want any arguments. My goal isn't to have you wearing diapers 24/7, but you're going to wear protection whenever I think you need it... since you've proven to me that you can't make that decision yourself. And if you argue with me, I'm gonna talk to you like you're a little 5 year old and I'm just going to ask 'do I need to count to three?' And then you'll know I'm serious. I'm done arguing with you, Sam. I'm so, so done. And since you haven't been very responsible about your diapers and you throw a tantrum every time I try to get you to wear them, I'm going to be totally responsible for diapering you. You won't have to worry about getting the tapes right anymore or me checking them because you won't be allowed to diaper yourself. I'll be in change of all diapering and diaper changes. And when I'm not around, Shelby will fill in for me. But until further notice, when it comes to your protection, I'm going to be calling the shots."

Sam was speechless. He didn't know what to say. This conversation was all so sudden to him.

"I just want to lay down some ground rules so you'll know what to expect. I'll expect you to come to me whenever you need a change but I'll probably check your diaper fairly regularly since Shelby told me you're not always completely honest when you have an accident. Now you may not feel this way now, but I'm doing this because I love you. I know that wearing diapers hasn't been easy but, I've given you plenty of time, and now you need to accept that you need diapers. In a lot of ways, it'll be easier for you now that you don't have to worry about taping yourself up, or accidents, or changes or any of that. I'm not trying to run your life. You're still an adult and you'll be making all the decisions when it comes to your job, our money, your car - all that. But when it comes to your diapers, you no longer get to make any decisions about it."

Sam sighed. He still couldn't bring himself to speak.

"And we'll see how you do these next few months. If you cooperate with me and with Shelby whenever she's here, then I might reconsider all this. If you're mature about everything these next few months, then I might consider letting you practice with your tapes a little. Shelby and I will show you how to do them and, eventually, if you want to be more independent, I'd consider letting you diaper yourself. But we are not at that point yet. For now, its completely out of your control. So I'm bringing your diaper bag with us to dinner tonight. Shelby knows all about it. And wherever we are at 9:30, which will probably be at Shelby's, I'm going to tell you that its time to get ready for bed and you're not going to give me any arguments. And... you should also know that the best way you can impress me right now is to listen to everything I say when it comes to your diapers. And you know, Sam... if you cooperate with me and do what I want... I'll be a lot more likely to cooperate with you and give you something that You want." said Jess looking into Sam's eyes and putting her hand on his again.

Sam was still speechless. He realized now that he had finally pushed Jess too far. It was no use to argue now. Jess always won anyway. The only thing he ever seemed to accomplish was making her madder at him. Feeling her warm hand on his was the last straw for Sam. He knew he had lost the petty struggle he had fought with Jess. He was now at a crossroads. One path led him to trying to stand up for himself and tell Jess that she couldn't push him around. But he knew it was just another way for him to deny his wetting problem. He knew it would lead to to fights, anger, and distance from his wife. The other path promised a new relationship... perhaps a closer one which would be sure to have a more promising sex life. The only catch was that he would have to give up his independence, at least when it came to diapers. But after the amazing sexual experience he'd had over the weekend, he knew there was only one right choice. He loved his wife... he wanted to make love to her... he wanted some release of the tension that had built up between them. He had to give in.

"So what do you say, sweetie? Are we going to have any problems?" asked Jess.

Sam wanted to speak but the words simply wouldn't come out of his mouth.

"Don't look so afraid, sweetie. I love you. I just want things to be better between us and I don't want us to fight so much. So what do you say? Are you and me going to have any problems?"

"No." Sam said quietly.

Jess smiled.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it... come here." she said leaning in and wrapping her arms around him.

"You know I love you and I just want to take care of you. Right, sweetie?" asked Jess as she stroked his back.

"Yeah." said Sam quietly doing his best to hold back tears.

He didn't know why he felt so emotional all of the sudden. In truth, he couldn't imagine his life would change all that much. He'd still be in diapers. He'd still get ready for bed at 9:30. And yet he suddenly felt such an overwhelming wave of emotion... it was all he could do to hold back tears. Part of him felt frustration and a little resentment... but mostly he just felt relieved somehow- like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Now are you ready to go enjoy some of Shelby's good cookin'?" asked Jess.

With a sniffle, Sam smiled and nodded his head. He had to admit that Shelby was a really good cook and he knew full well that the chicken pasta she'd be cooking would be amazing. With that, the two of them stood up and left the apartment. Sam walked slightly behind Jess staring at the gym bag draped around her shoulder.

They arrived at Shelby's house a little after 7:30.

"Hey Jess. Sam! How are you?" she said leaning in and giving him a hug.

He liked the smell of her perfume but, somehow, her hugs always made Sam just the slightest bit uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that he always felt that he didn't know her that well. Maybe it was the fact that her large breasts seem to press right up against him when she embraced him. Either way, the hug actually served to put Sam at ease a little bit. Considering the argument they'd had the last time he'd seen her... not to mention the embarrassment he'd faced, he was glad that there were no hard feelings. In fact, it was almost as if those two days where Shelby had diapered him for bed had never happened.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink? Jess, is Sam allowed to have a beer?" asked Shelby.

"I don't see why not. I drove tonight. Sam's wide awake. Your bathroom's only a few feet away so I don't see what could go wrong." smiled Jess.

Sam blushed a little at this comment but said nothing.

"You want a beer or a glass of wine, Sam?" asked Shelby.

"Oh, um... a beer, please." said Sam.

"Isn't he polite?" said Jess with a smile.

"He most certainly is." said Shelby twisting the top off a bottle of beer and handing it to Sam.

Jess leaned in and kissed Sam on the cheek. He looked at her and they both smiled. As usual, Shelby's cooking was fantastic. Overall, Sam was pleasantly surprised by the way the evening was going. Apart from Shelby's condescending question to Jess about him having a beer, everything seemed pretty normal. They discussed their jobs, the stresses of day to day life, and they even talked a little about their vacation in the mountains. Sam cringed when the topic came up but, to his surprise, there was no mention of his diapers or his accident. Jess only spoke of the massage appointment Sam had made for her and praised him for being so sweet.

"Can I get you another beer, Sam?" asked Shelby as she picked up Sam's plate and fork.

"Sure." said Sam with a friendly smile.

"Wow!" said Jess abruptly, as she opened the blinds and looked out Shelby's window.

"What's up, Jess?" asked Shelby as she sat the dishes in the sink.

"Its like a blizzard out there!" said Jess, eyes still fixed on the window.

Sam got up to look over her shoulder. Sure enough, she was right. While there had been no snow on the way over, the streets were now carpeted with at least an inch of fresh, white, powdery snow. The large snow flakes seemed to be blowing in almost horizontally as the frigid wind gusted wildly. Sam was pretty surprised. It was late in the season for such a snow storm and he hadn't heard any recent weather reports.

"Maybe we should head home." said Jess looking apprehensively out the window.

"Shit, the roads look horrible." said Jess.

"You guys should stay here tonight." said Shelby.

"Oh, we couldn't possibly do that to you, Shel." said Jess.

"No, seriously. The roads are going to be horrible. Besides, it'll be fun being snowed in together. You guys can call in sick to work tomorrow and sleep in. And Jess, you can relax and have a glass of wine if you don't have to worry about driving anywhere." said Shelby.

"Well, I mean, if you don't mind. I guess... we could. I mean... we have all of Sam's supplies for the night and..."

"Good, its settled. I'll make up a bed for you guys on the floor and I'll pour you a glass of wine." said Shelby with a smile.

With two quick calls to their offices, Sam and Jess were off the hook for work the next morning. They'd had plenty of vacation time saved up. Talking to Shelby, both Sam and Jess agreed that their biggest vice was spending too much time at work and too little time cutting loose and having fun. The atmosphere was Shelby's apartment quickly became more like a party as they laughed, joked, drank wine, and watched; out the window, the thick haze of snow blowing in- which showed no signs of stopping. Sam eventually excused himself to use the restroom. His bladder had become pretty full after several beers and a few glasses of wine. Just as he flushed the toilet, he glanced at his watch noticing the time. 9:27. In all the fun of being snowed in, Sam had completely lost track of time. As he exited the bathroom, he could only hope that Shelby and Jess had lost track too. Sam sighed as he walked back into the living room and saw Jess kneeling on the floor with a folded diaper in one hand and a bottle of baby powder in the other.

"Shel, do you have an old towel we could borrow." asked Jess.

"Sure, let me run and get it." said Shelby walking out of the room.

"Time to get ready for bed, sweetie. Although you know you can stay up as late as you want... as long as you're, you know, all ready." said Jess with a small grin on her face.

Sam nodded and sat down on the couch. Shelby came back into the living room with a towel in her hand.

"Okay, here's that. I was gonna go put some dishes in the dishwasher. Do you guys need anything else?"

"Nope. Thanks, I think we're all set." said Jess.

"Okay." said Shelby walking out of the living room.

"Okay, assume the position." said Jess with a friendly smile.

Sam felt awkward about taking off his pants in someone else's home but he said nothing. Nervous, he started but sliding down his jeans and stepping out of them. He now stood before Jess in only his polo shirt and boxer briefs. Actually, a pretty dignified outfit when Sam considered the garment he was about to put on. He nervously glanced toward the kitchen. Shelby's back was turned to him.

"Sweetie, you know its nothing she hasn't seen before. She's diapered you too, remember?" said Jess.

Sam nodded and slowly slid his underwear down before sitting down on the towel that Jess had set up on the floor.

"Legs." said Jess.

Sam laid back and grabbed his legs. Jess sprinkled baby powder over his butt and testicles before rubbing it all in. She then slowly unfolded his thick, disposable diaper. Sam figured she was probably going just a little slower because, after having two glasses of wine, she wasn't quite as efficient as usual. Still... his diaper fit just as snug as ever as she pulled it up between his legs and pulled the numerous tapes into place. In some ways, Sam was glad he wouldn't have to fiddle with those tapes anymore. While it had never happened, he was always paranoid he might get them wrong one night while sneaking out of bed to use the bathroom and pee all over himself later in the night. Just as Jess smoothed out the last of the tapes, Shelby emerged from the kitchen. Sam sat up and tried to cover his crotch with the front of his polo shirt.

"So is that brand pretty absorbent?" asked Shelby sitting down on the couch.

Sam grabbed his pants and draped them across his lap. He was too shy to actually stand up and put them on. Doing so would reveal to Shelby a clear view of his diaper. Instead he just used them to cover himself.

"Yeah, I'd say so. We haven't had any leaks since we started using them." said Jess as she folded Sam's boxer breifs and set them inside the gym bag along with the bottle of baby powder.

"Hmmm..." said Shelby staring at Sam, and taking another sip of her wine.

"Is everything okay?" asked Jess.

"Yeah... I'm just thinking..." said Shelby, eyes still fixed on Sam.

Sam said nothing. He just sat silently in the middle of the room, now uncomfortable that he'd become the center of attention. He felt like a nervous child.

"Thinking about what?" asked Jess.

"Well, Sam, I know this might be a little embarrassing for you but I think it would probably be best if you kept your pants off for the rest of the evening."

Sam raised his eyebrows but still didn't dare say a word. He wondered if Shelby was doing this just to humiliate him... just to get revenge for the argument they'd had earlier.

"Jess, I'm not trying to embarrass your boy here but the reason I say that is because when Sam has an accident, at least when he's around me, he's not always very... up front about it." said Shelby.

"Well, Shel, just know that I'm going to be checking his diaper constantly to make sure that I know as soon as he-" began Jess.

"No, I know that. Its just that... well, I know he's a bit accident prone when he drinks and, we've all been drinking. I just don't want him to spring a leak or... you know, do a number on my couch because we didn't check him. You know, no pun intended."

With this both Shelby and Jess snickered. It was hardly a big laugh. In fact, it was pretty obvious that they were both trying to hold in their laughter but, due to the fact that they'd both been drinking, they simply couldn't help themselves. Jess looked at Sam, who hadn't said a word the entire time. She tussled his hair a little. Sam had wanted to say something but he didn't dare argue. He felt like a toddler as he listened to the way Jess and Shelby talked about him... as if he wasn't even in the room.

"Well... Shelby... its your house so, its your rules. You know Sam and I would both be embarrassed beyond belief if he ruined your sofa or something. But Sam and I had a talk today and he's gonna come and tell me just as soon as he has any accidents. Right, sweetie?"

Sam nodded. Jess folded up his pants and put them into the gym bag.

"I know its a little embarrassing to go without pants, Sam. But it'll make diaper checks a whole lot easier and, just so you know I'm not cruel. I'm getting up right now to turn up the heat in here so you won't be cold and I'm gonna run to my bedroom and grab a sweatshirt for you that I sometimes sleep in. Its a few sizes too big and I think it'll really keep you warm tonight." said Shelby getting up off the couch.

Shelby returned and handed Sam the sweatshirt. Sam retreated into the hallways and pulled his polo shirt off before pulling the sweatshirt over himself. It almost went all the way down to his knees and the sleeves covered most of his hands.

Just then, Sam's cell phone began ringing. He instantly realized that he'd left it on the coffee table in the living room.

"Sam!" he heard Jess shout.

"What?" he shouted back.

"You should probably get this. Its your office calling." he heard Jess say.

Sam walked into the living room and picked up the phone. It was his boss. While Sam was as respectful as he could be, he made it clear that he couldn't come into work. He knew he had plenty of vacation time and that his boss had only called to try and persuade him. He knew full well just how much he was valued as an employee and the call only served to reinforce that feeling. But Sam was distracted during the call as he sat down on the couch. He pulled the sweatshirt down to cover his diaper but the fact that Shelby and Jess were sitting right across from him still made him a bit nervous. He felt like they were staring at him again. Shelby took another sip of wine, then leaned over and whispered something to Jess. She smiled and then shook her head. Shelby whispered to her again. Jess shrugged her shoulders... then giggled a little. Just as he was becoming positive that they were both making some kind of mean comments about his diapers, the two of them got up together and left the room. After a few more minutes of politely apologizing to his boss and explaining that he would come into work if the weather cleared up tomorrow, he hung up the phone.

Sam could hear giggling down the hallway. Curious about what Shelby and Jess could possibly be doing in her bedroom, he slowly walked down the hallway. Shelby's bedroom door was open just a crack and the lights were on. As Sam came around the corner, he peered into her room. Shelby and Jess stood in the middle of the room staring into the large, bedroom mirror. Shelby standing there in only a pair of tight jeans and a low cut, black bra that exposed a lot of cleavage and Jess in only a lacy red thong and a matching red bra. Sam couldn't believe his eyes. But as soon as he caught sight of them, they noticed his reflection in the mirror.

"Whoa." said Shelby grabbing a pillow off the bed to cover herself.

Jess quickly ran up and hid herself behind the bedroom door, leaving it open just wide enough for her to poke her head out.

"Hey, Sam." she said.

"Ever heard of knocking?" he heard Shelby say.

"I'm sorry. The door was, um... open." said Sam with a blank stare on his face.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked, knowing that it was a reasonable and logical question.

"I guess we had a little too much to drink, eh Shel? Well, we uh... went to Victoria's Secret earlier today when we were shopping and... Shelby thought it might be kinda fun to try on some of the things we bought today... you know, see how they fit."

"Cool." said Sam with a smile on his face.

He could feel the familiar sensation of his erection beginning to press up against the inside of his dry, powdered diaper.

"Um... do I get to see?" asked Sam, still grinning, thinking about the incredibly sexy sight that he'd glimpsed for only a quick second.

"Maybe later... if you're lucky." said Jess smiling and shutting the bedroom door.

Sam could hear them whispering inside the bedroom.

"He scared me when I saw him standing right there. You need to teach him to knock." said Shelby.

"You shouldn't have left the door open, Shelby!" said Jess.

"I guess I'm a little more tipsy than I thought. So do you like this bra on me?"

"Yeah, its really sexy. Your boobs look great in it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm totally jealous of your boobs."

He heard them both giggle.

"Whats Sam doing?"

"I don't know, I think he went back to the living room."

Now fearful that he could be caught eavesdropping, Sam retreated back to the living room. With his erection pressing up against the inside of his diaper, he had to waddle awkwardly to get out of the hallway. Sitting down on the couch, he couldn't help but think about the wonderful sight that he'd seen. Jess shopping for lingerie at Victoria's Secret was a good sign for their sex life. In fact, Sam knew that she owned very few thongs. She'd always said that they'd felt like a permanent wedgie. The fact that she'd purchased one said a lot.

The temperature in the apartment had gone up considerably and, even though he was only wearing a sweatshirt, he felt very comfortable. Figuring he was alone, he now began to massage the front of his diaper a little. It felt good but, unfortunately, the thick padding made it difficult for him to get a grip on his penis. It was so frustrating to be so aroused and have such difficulty getting any satisfaction. He just wished he could watch his wife try on lingerie. He felt so left out. On top of that, he now had to pee. Determined to get her attention again, he marched back down the hallway. He knew full well that he'd have to ask Jess to untape his diaper in order for him to make it to the bathroom. As luck would have it, the bathroom door was closed and the light was on. Thinking it was Jess, he walked right up and knocked on the door.

"Um... can I help you?" he heard Shelby's voice say.

"Shelby? Its Sam... I uh, have to go pee."

"Well, I'll be out in just a minute, you'll have to be patient."

Sam then turned and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Jess?" he said.

"Sam? Don't come in. I'm changing."

"I have to go pee." Sam announced.

"Okay, well I'll be out in just a minute. Go into the living room and lay down on the towel. I'll come untape your diaper in just a sec."

Sam rolled his eyes. All he wanted to do was pee in the toilet like a normal, adult human being. He was tired of being ignored. Still feeling a little bit tipsy, his bladder now full, Sam just stood in the hallway peeing into his diaper, enjoying the warm feeling of the garment expanding as it absorbed his urine. Once his diaper was good and full, he waddled back to the living room feeling the bulging garment sag underneath the baggy sweatshirt he was wearing. He thought for a moment of plopping down on Shelby's couch. His diaper, absorbent as it was, just might leak a bit. While the thought made him smile a little, he really didn't want to cause any trouble. So he simply sat down on the towel Jess had left on the floor... now totally ready to get changed out of his warm, soggy diaper. He heard the flush of a toilet down the hall, then the sound of the bedroom door opening, then the sound of Jess talking to Shelby.

Jess emerged wearing a short, pink satin nightgown. Not the scantily clad thong that he'd hoped to get a better look at... but not bad either, he thought to himself.

"Okay, lets get that diaper off so you can run and go potty." said Jess kneeling down and pushing Sam's shoulders back.

"Actually, Jess. I um... couldn't hold it so I... um."

"Oh yeah, I don't know how I missed that. You're soaked, sweetie." said Jess, now staring at Sam's bulging diaper.

Just then, Shelby walked out wearing a relatively unimpressive pair of sweat pants and a tight, white t shirt. Her black bra almost visible underneath.

"Whats up, guys?" she said.

"Well, Sam had a little accident here and I think he could really use a change right about now." said Jess.

"You need a hand? I wouldn't want you to ruin your new nightie." said Shelby kneeling down on the floor.

"Sure, thanks, Shel." said Jess.

"Its what I'm here for." she said with a smile.

"Lay down, sweetie." said Jess pushing back on Sam's shoulders.

Just as he did, he felt Jess ripping the tapes open. Despite the fact that the room was pretty warm, the cool air felt strange on Sam's warm genitals.

"Legs."

Sam grabbed his legs and Shelby slid the diaper out from under him.

"I'm gonna wipe him down, you wanna grab me a new diaper, Shel?"

"I'm on it." she said unzipping the gym bag, pulling out another diaper, and unfolding it right before Sam's eyes.

Shelby quickly ran the cold wipes over Sam's genitals before sprinkling powder on them. Sam knew that Jess couldn't do much for him while Shelby was there but he had still hoped she'd linger on his genitals with the baby wipes for a little longer. No such luck. Quite the opposite. In fact, just as Sam began to get an erection, Shelby slid the diaper underneath him and pulled it up between his legs. As she taped it into place, Sam couldn't help but thinking that was the quickest diaper change he'd ever experienced- no doubt due to the two experienced diaper changers in front of him.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Can I get you guys anything else?" asked Shelby.

"Nope, I think we're good."

Sam and Jess walked over and laid down in the makeshift bed that Shelby had set up on the floor. It was really no more than pillows and couch cushions, but still comfy. As Jess was pulling the covers over herself, Sam caught a glimpse of a pair of pink, satin panties under Jess' nightgown. Sam could only wish that they were at home and dream of what might be to come. She snuggled up behind him and put her arm around him. She whispered in his ear.

"I'm proud of you, sweetie. You did really good tonight. See how easy it is when you don't argue?" said Jess patting Sam's diapered butt.

• Like 3

Wow! Great chapter!! There are so many possible plot twists and turns. I'm sitting on the edge of my diaper just waiting for the next chapter. The subtle changes that are happening between them chapter to chapter are just wonderful.

"My goal isn't to have you wearing diapers 24/7, but you're going to wear protection whenever I think you need it... since you've proven to me that you can't make that decision yourself."

While it may not be her stated goal, I'm glad she isn't ruling it out (if it proves necessary and enjoyable).

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled into his parking space just outside his apartment. It was Thursday, and Sam was ready for the weekend. Even though he'd gotten a 'snow day' in the middle of the week, he felt like he'd just worked twice as hard once he went back to work. He felt exhausted. On top of that, he'd seen no action since Jess' recent shopping trip to Victoria's Secret. Between catching a glimpse of her lingerie at Shelby's house, seeing the pink shopping bag in their room, and her subtle but still sexual innuendo during their conversation Monday night- Sam honestly thought that his sex life would be taking a completely new turn. Sam felt almost like he'd been tricked. While Jess had made no promises to him, he felt like the implication of their conversation was clear- If he didn't argue with Jess and let her make the decisions about his diapers, she'd be more relaxed and things would inevitably heat up in the bedroom. Yet nothing had happened within the past two nights. No sexual advances from Jess whatsoever. And even the usual glimpses of the panties she wore under her sleep shirt revealed nothing special. Only a pair of tight briefs... no sign of any provocative thongs, transparent nighties, or special lingerie. To be fair, Sam knew Jess had been stressed at work too, but her purchases from Victoria's Secret had to mean something good for their relationship in the bedroom, didn't they? At the very least, Sam told himself, he would have to be willing to wait for the weekend. The waiting game...

Jess greeted Sam with a quick hug as he walked in the front door. She was wearing a baggy t shirt and some pink sweat pants that said 'VICTORIAS SECRET' on the side. 'What a tease' Sam thought to himself as he realized the sweat pants were brand new. But, if nothing else, Jess had been pretty friendly during the past few days. In a way, she was right. They fought less and Sam could only hope that Jess had less stress in her life as a result of his compliance with her plan.

"You want some dinner?" asked Jess as she opened up the oven, pulling something out of it.

"No... I'm not hungry." said Sam sitting on the couch and staring off into space.

"Are you feeling okay, sweetie?" asked Jess.

"Yeah... I'm just tired. Actually... I, um... think I'm gonna go to bed early." said Sam, knowing full well what that would mean.

"Okay, honey. You know its only 8, right?"

"Yeah... I know... I'm just really tired."

"Are you sure you're feeling okay, sweetie?" said Jess sitting down next to him on the couch, putting her arm around him, and putting her hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, just tired I guess." said Sam absent mindedly.

"Okay, well why don't you go brush your teeth and I'll meet you in the bedroom to help you get ready for bed, okay?"

Sam nodded, got up, and proceeded to the bedroom.

He brushed his teeth and began taking off his work clothes. He slid down his pants and began unbuttoning his shirt. Just as he sat down on the bed wearing only his undershirt and a pair of white boxer briefs, Jess walked in... without knocking of course.

"Okay, lets get you diapered up." said Jess, opening the dresser drawer and unfolding a disposable diaper.

Sam thought it strange as he realized that Jess had moved his diapering supplies from the closet to the dresser. Since she'd taken over doing everything for him, Sam hadn't paid any attention to where his nightly supplies were. He'd just assumed that she'd been getting them from his over stocked gym bag that had remained in the living room for the past few days- his diaper bag. While Sam tried to tell himself that WHERE his supplies were kept didn't matter at all, the whole arrangement just seemed to reinforce the fact that Jess was in change now... and that she had total control of his diapers.

Jess sat his open diaper on the bed next to him.

"Stand up." she said.

Sam did as he was told. Jess sat an unfolded towel on the edge of the bed. Sam jumped a little as he felt her hands grab hold of the waistband of his underwear and yank them down in one quick motion. It seemed that, in a split second, he was naked with his underwear around his ankles. He stepped out of them while trying to cover his genitals with his hands from his wife's view.

"Lay down. Grab your legs." said Jess.

Sam laid down on the towel and grabbed his legs. Jess shook baby powder onto his butt and rubbed it in.

"Down." she said.

His bare butt came to rest on the soft padding of an open diaper. Then, she grabbed a bottle of baby oil and squirted some into her hands before rubbing them together. She rubbed it into his crotch before liberally applying it to his balls.

"Its been real cold lately and I don't want your skin to dry out too much. Too much baby powder can do that." she said.

'This was torture' thought Sam to himself as she rubbed some oil into his hardening penis. The past two nights, Jess had been quick to pull the diaper closed just as she'd noticed Sam getting an erection... leaving him to lay in bed, confined in his thick disposable diaper. And he didn't dare massage himself. But just as Sam began resenting the feeling of his wife's oily warm hands, he noticed that she still seemed to be rubbing the oil in despite the fact that he was now very hard.

"What are you so excited about, mister sleepy head?" asked Jess with a small smirk on her face.

"It just... feels good." said Sam sitting up with a small smile on his face.

"Hey, I didn't say you could sit up. C'mon sweetie, lay down, we still have to get you diapered if you're going to bed." said Jess putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him back onto the bed.

Sam did as he was told. Jess began rolling up his t shirt but, to his surprise, she squirted more baby oil into her hands and gently grabbed his balls.

"Is my boy getting all hot and hard?" she asked.

Sam nodded.

"Close your eyes, sweetie."

Sam did as he was told. Jess slowly began stroking his shaft.

"You like the way that feels?" she asked.

"Yeah..." said Sam.

"Do you sometimes get excited in your diaper?" asked Jess.

"Yeah..." sighed Sam, totally lost in the feeling of his wife's warm hand on his shaft.

Slowly, Jess let go of Sam's erect penis.

"Are you pretty still tired, sweetie?" she asked.

"A little." said Sam.

"Do you want me to tape your diaper up so you can get some some sleep?" asked Jess.

"What? No!" said Sam opening his eyes now.

"Hey! What did I say? Close your eyes, c'mon, keep em' closed." said Jess.

Sam did as he was told. He felt his wife's warm breath on his neck. She whispered in his ear.

"Its okay, sweetie. Just relax."

Sam nodded. He could hear Jess opening up the bottle of baby oil. He felt her grab his balls again.

"I can tell you get excited sometimes when I get you ready for bed. And you've been a good boy not to play with yourself while you're wearing your diaper. So I think you deserve a reward."

She then began stroking his shaft again... now harder and faster. Sam sighed again. It felt so good. Unable to control himself, he came.

He breathed a sigh of relief but kept his eyes closed. Only a few seconds later, he flinched feeling a cold baby wipe on his chest, then his penis followed by the familiar feeling of Jess sprinkling powder on his balls and rubbing it in. She then pulled his diaper up and taped it in place. Feeling sleepy now, Sam rolled over and pulled his shirt down to cover himself. He crawled up to the top of the bed and pulled the covers over himself. He glanced at Jess as she wiped off her hands with a few baby wipes. He felt her tussle his hair and kiss him on the forehead. His eyes were closed and he was drifting off to sleep as he heard the bedroom door close as she walked out. He was warm, snug, and happy.

Sam opened his eyes later that night, feeling the uncomfortable feeling of cold baby wipes on his genitals. He saw Jess standing over him, his diaper open, wiping him down. She was wearing a short, grey t shirt and a pair of tight black boyshorts. With the covers off, he now felt a little chilly.

"Sorry to wake you, honey. You were really soaked." she said as she continued wiping him.

Sam glanced at the digital clock on their nightstand. It was 11:00 p.m. He then felt Jess' warm hands grabbing his ankles and lifting them up.

"You're gonna have to help me with your legs, sweetie. Hold them up. There you go. Just like that." said Jess to her groggy, but obedient husband.

She slid another diaper under his butt before powdering him and taping it up. Sam, who was barely even awake to begin with, rolled over and fell fast asleep.

Sam woke up again in the early morning hours feeling an uncomfortable cramp in his stomach. He could see the faint blue glow of the morning sky. The sun still hadn't come up but glacning at the clock, he saw it was 5:58 a.m. He knew they'd both have to get up for work in about an hour. Sam first thought about just how dry his diaper felt. Possibly a little wet, he thought, but not like it usually was when he woke up. He could still feel the dry particles of powder in his butt cheeks. Just as he began feeling proud of the condition of his diaper, he began to remember Jess waking him in the night to change him. He thought that it could have been a dream... but it explained the very dry condition of his diaper all too well.

Feeling his stomach cramp again, Sam curled up into the fetal position hoping to relieve some of the cramping. His stomach was really hurting. He tried unsuccessfully to go back to sleep. He was awake now. He didn't want to wake up Jess if he could help it. His first thought was to go to the kitchen and get some tums. But fearing a repeat of Sunday's accident, Sam knew his best bet would be to head to the bathroom. Easier said than done. He knew if he took off his diaper, he could probably wake up Jess later and explain to her that it had been an emergency. He didn't want her to lose any sleep. The real problem was that, ever since Sam started wearing diapers, Jess had slept on the left side of the bed- closest to the bathroom. In a way, it made sense. When Sam was wetting the bed, he had to be as close to the bathroom as possible. Now that the bed was kept dry and they both slept through the night, it only made sense that Jess would be closer to the bathroom... since she was the only one who used it at night.

As he slowly sat up in bed, his discomfort increased. Sam began wondering what he'd eaten the previous day that was causing such cramps. He swung his legs over the side of the bed. Jess groaned a little but didn't wake up. Sitting there, hunched over, Sam was afraid to get up. He told himself he could make it to the bathroom but he would have to be extra careful when standing up. After a few minutes of sitting on the edge of the bed, gathering strength, Sam decided he would have to stand up. It was now or never. Slowly he got onto his feet, but he couldn't stand up straight. He just stood there, hunched over, his stomach still cramping. Just as he began walking, he stomach cramped up once more and he lost all control filling the seat of his diaper with warm, mushy poop.

"Dammit." Sam whispered to himself.

He was still groggy and half asleep... but he knew what he'd just done. 'Not again' he thought to himself. Going to the bathroom wasn't an option anymore.

He glanced over at the bed. Jess was sound asleep. His stomach began cramping again. Feeling very weak on his feet now, Sam slowly climbed back into bed, being careful not to wake Jess up... not yet anyway. He laid down on top of the covers and curled up in the fetal position again trying to get comfortable, all the while being very careful not to lay down on his back or roll over. He wanted to prevent the mess from spreading out as much as he could. Just as he began feeling another cramp come over him, Sam got onto his knees and grabbed two pillows to rest his upper body on. He buried his face in the pillow and pushed more poop into the seat of his diaper letting out an audible, wet sounding fart. He heard Jess groan again and roll over. In another wet fart, Sam squirted out some runny poop into the seat of his messy diaper. His diaper was full and he was finished. While still very weak and very tired, he felt great relief. He then glanced over at Jess. She was awake and staring at him. Still on his knees, it must have been obvious what he was doing. Jess sat up in bed.

"What happened, Sam?" she asked.

"I'm not feeling well." he groaned, laying down on his stomach.

Jess sighed and put her hand on his forehead again.

"I think you have a fever, sweetie." said Jess.

Sam just groaned.

"Did you have a number two accident?" she asked.

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

Jess said nothing, she just stroked his hair a little but before getting out of bed and walking out of the room. Still groggy, Sam wondered where she had gone. He could hear the coffee pot gurgling in the other room and he could swear he heard Jess' voice. Sam carefully rolled onto his side, feeling the warm mess inside his diaper shift around. Jess walked back into the bedroom.

"Okay, you've got a fever and you're obviously not feeling well so... I called your office and my office and told them we wouldn't be coming to work today."

"You don't have to stay home with me." mumbled Sam.

"Um... yeah I do actually. Because its obvious you're really not feeling well and you're gonna need someone to take care of you and change your diapers today." said Jess walking over to the dresser and pulling out a box of baby wipes and a new diaper.

• Like 5

"Okay Sam, why don't you come over to the edge of the bed here and we'll get you cleaned up." said Jess kneeling down and setting a box of baby wipes down on the floor next to her.

Sam slowly and carefully got off the bed, waddling over to the edge where Jess was. He stopped for a minute. He didn't want to have to do this again... not now... not here. Jess looked so sexy kneeling on their bedroom floor in her short t shirt and tight, sexy black boyshorts.

"C'mon, honey. What are you waiting for?" she said with a stern expression in her voice.

Slowly, Sam sat down on the bed feeling the warm mess spread out, cringing as he felt it squishing between his legs and over the base of his balls. He sat on the edge of the bed staring at Jess as she unfolded a fresh diaper. Feeling the slight urge to pee, Sam let go knowing it would still be a few seconds before his diaper was opened up... knowing full well it would be a complete mess anyway. As the front of his diaper warmed, he began to feel himself getting hard. He wished he could stop but the warm sensation around his genitals was too much for him. He didn't want Jess to see him like that when she opened his diaper. He didn't want her to think that he was enjoying this anymore than she was. As his erection pressed up against the warm, damp insides of his diaper, Sam tried to tell reassure himself that it was just a natural reaction. Sure the warm feeling between his legs and in the seat of his diaper felt... arousing... in a strange sort of way... but it was still a completely gross experience. He was ready to get out... he just wished his wife couldn't see him like this. Jess paused for a moment, totally still, staring at the open diaper in her hands.

"What is it?" asked Sam.

"Hold on a sec." she said, standing up and walking over to the dresser.

She opened the top drawer and began sifting through Sam's supplies. She pulled out a small bottle of baby powder but continued shuffling items around, clearly looking for something. She then slid the drawer closed and walked out of the bedroom.

Sam massaged the front of his diaper a little, still feeling very hard... but it was no use. Now sitting there in only his t shirt and diaper... thinking about what he'd just done... disgusted by the fact that there could be ANYTHING he actually enjoyed about the condition of his diaper. But there was nothing he could do... no argument he could make to Jess... no plea for him to be left alone to handle himself. His eyes began tearing up. Just then, Jess walked back into the room.

"Okay sweetie, sorry for the wait. I knew I had rash cream somewhere. I just had to go through your diaper bag to find it." said Jess.

Looking down at him, she now noticed her husband's tears.

"Oh, sweetie, whats the matter?" she said sitting down next to him and putting her arm around him.

"What does it look like?" sniffled Sam.

"Sweetie, its just an accident. Its not the end of the world... we're gonna get you cleaned up. Its okay." said Jess stroking his back.

"Okay... I'm sorry, Jess." said Sam regaining his composure now that his erection had subsided.

"Its okay, honey. Just lay back and let me take care of everything." she said putting her hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him back onto the bed.

Sam sniffled a little, feeling the warmness squish up the seat of his diaper as he laid down. Jess ripped the tapes and opened up the diaper.

"Legs." she said.

Sam grabbed his knees and pulled them to his chest slowly, imagining the gross sight he was revealing to his wife. Jess wiped him a little with the front of the diaper before folding it up, getting up, and setting it in the diaper genie before kneeling down again.

"This is gonna feel a little cold, honey." she said pulling out several baby wipes.

He felt the cold feeling of the baby wipes on his balls first as she began wiping them off. Then between his legs, then finally on his butt. Sam was desperate to get the change over with. In his groggy, fatigued state of mind, he almost told his wife to 'hurry up' but then thought about it again. He didn't dare upset Jess. Sensing she was almost done, his bare butt feeling much cleaner now, Sam thought he might finally be able to let go of his legs.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're not done here, sweetie." she said grabbing him by the ankles and pulling his legs back up.

She then squeezed some diaper rash cream into the palm of her hand before rubbing it into Sam's butt cheeks. Sam bit his lip as he felt her spread the ice cold cream over his cheeks and then his testicles. He slowly began getting turned on again.

"And... okay, we're all done." said Jess sprinkling a little baby powder into the open diaper and sliding it under his butt.

Jess then quickly pulled the front of the diaper up covering his semi-erect penis, surrounding it in thick padding before pulling the tapes into place. Sam then crawled up towards the top of the bed and pulled the covers over himself. He breathed a sigh of relief feeling the clean, fresh feeling of the talc particles between his cheeks and balls... not to mention the fresh scent of the diaper rash cream and powder. Jess slipped some navy blue sweat pants on and walked out into the kitchen. Sam was tired but his stomach now felt much, much better. He almost wished he could go to work now but was looking forward to curling up under the covers and sleeping in a bit. Just then, Jess walked into the room holding a plastic water bottle and a thermometer.

"I put some orange juice in here and I want you to drink as much of it as you can today... open up." she said handing the bottle to Sam and putting the thermometer in his mouth.

"Hmm... you're a little warm but barely... hows your tummy feeling?" she asked, now pressing her palm against his forehead.

"Okay I guess." he said.

"Well, thats good. After you drink that, I want you to get lots of rest today. If you wet your diaper, its okay, its not a big deal. I don't mind dealing with a few wet diapers if it means you're getting your rest. But... if you ever feel like you need to go... number two, let me know as soon as you have to go and we'll get you untaped so you can get to the potty. And if I'm every sleeping when you have to go, I want you to wake me up so I can help you. And, in the future, if you really feel like its an emergency, I want you to at least get up and try to make it to the potty, okay?"

"But... I tried today, Jess." whined Sam.

"Well, sweetie, from what I saw, you didn't even make it out of the bed. I understand you were sick, and you didn't know but whenever you feel like its going to be an emergency, I definitely want you to at least get out of bed and make an effort when you can, okay? I know you were sick today, I'm just saying... for future reference."

Sam nodded. He couldn't believe Jess was talking to him like he was a two year old. He just imagined what she must have thought. He'd been as quiet as possible getting out of bed but, once he'd already had an accident, he'd climbed back into bed to get more comfortable. Sam felt so embarrassed now that he knew Jess had probably woken up to the sight of him in bed, on top of the covers, on his knees, grunting and straining... like he'd never even thought to get out of bed and walk a few feet to the bathroom. Jess walked over to the diaper genie, pulled out the full plastic garbage bag and tied it up tight, walking out of the room.

"I'm gonna run this down to the garbage but I wasn't kidding about you drinking that juice. You need your vitamin C, sweetie, especially if you're getting sick.

Sam nodded and took a quick sip of it as Jess walked out of the room. Sam rolled over, annoyed by the feeling of his erection pressing up against the inside of his diaper. He wished Jess would come in and give him another hand job but he knew, after cleaning him up, it was doubtful she'd be in the mood. He had to now contemplate just how badly his two dirty diapers, within less than a week, had affected her perception of him. Clearly it couldn't have been that bed after the treat she'd given him the previous night... but was she grossed out? He tried to keep telling himself she worked at a hospital and had dealt with it before but he still felt guilty. Did she think that he pooped in his diaper on purpose? He told her he'd tried to make it to the bathroom but thinking about himself, in that position in their bed, he could only imagine how she must have felt. He hated the condescending way she had just spoken to him, not to mention her constant use of the word 'potty'. It was like every diaper change made him feel a little more powerless... a little more inferior... a little more like he... somehow needed Jess to be there to take care of him.

Jess walked back into the room and picked up the bottle of juice.

"Hey, what did I say? Take another big swig." she said handing it to Sam.

Jess then sat down on the bed.

"So whats the matter? You can't sleep?" asked Jess.

"No." said Sam, 'because I'm way too horny' he added in his mind.

Jess picked up the remote and turned on the TV. You're welcome to watch this for a while but eventually you need to get some rest. You hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah a little." said Sam.

"Okay... well, you just relax, I'll be right back." she said getting up and walking out of the room.

About 10 minutes later she returned with a tray and a steaming bowl of soup. She sat down on the bed next to Sam. As he sat up in bed, she set the tray on his lap.

"Its chicken soup... its the kind you like." said Jess picking up a full spoon and slowly bringing it to his lips.

Sam slurped a mouth full. It was just the right temperature. Jess fed him about four more slurps before he became self conscious about her feeding him the soup.

"I got it." he said reaching out and taking the spoon from her.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah... its okay." he said.

"Okay... can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"No, uh, I'm fine. Well...um..." said Sam hesitantly.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Could you, maybe, untape me so I can run and go pee real quick?"

For a moment, Jess said nothing. She just stared at him, looking almost like she was surprised by his remark.

"Oh, um, yeah of course." she said getting up and pulling the covers off of him.

"Thanks." he said sliding over to the edge of the bed.

"Sure." she said ripping the tapes of the diaper open.

"Careful getting up." she said.

Sam slowly got up and quickly ran to the bathroom, being careful to pull his t shirt down in an effort to provide himself with some kind of dignity. It felt so good to actually use the toilet, although he couldn't help wishing he'd made it here earlier, he thought to himself. When he emerged from the bathroom, Jess was waiting at the edge of the bed. As he laid down on the diaper, Jess pulled it up and taped it back in place. She then grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

"Okay, I think its time to try and get some shut eye, Sam. I'm gonna make a quick phone call but if you're really sick, you should focus on getting some rest. And I'll be back to check on you in a little bit, okay?"

Sam nodded. Jess walked out of the room. He couldn't believe she had just turned off the television. And what did she mean by 'if you're really sick'? Did she think that he used his diaper just to get out of going to work? He had to admit, the paranoia he was feeling was probably just a result of feeling self conscious about his accident earlier. He told him self that, more than likely, he was just over thinking everything. Sure, Jess was a little strict, but after changing his diaper, he figured she had the right to be. In the end, all she wanted was for him to feel better. Everything she did was out of love and concern for him... so he figured, why argue with it? He just couldn't shake that feeling that, after the accident he'd had this morning, she saw him differently... like some toddler who was just using his diapers on purpose... although she hadn't even actually accused him of doing it. Not in so many words anyway. Eventually, Sam drifted off into a deep sleep.

Jess sat on the edge of the bed stroking Sam's hair as he slept. Slowly and with a yawn, Sam began to open his eyes. He could feel a familiar warm bulge between his legs. He stared right up at Jess.

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"Its almost 4." said Jess.

"Wow... I slept all day." said Sam sitting up in bed.

"How you feelin?" asked Jess.

"Good. Real good." he said now almost feeling as if he wasn't sick at all.

"I'm glad, honey. But I still want you to rest up as much as you can and get to bed early tonight. Here, have some..." she said handing him his juice.

Sam took a quick swig.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked.

"Well, actually... I was thinking... could I ask a favor?" said Sam.

"Sure."

"Well, do you think you might be able to get the DVD player from out there and... get it plugged in here."

"Sure, sweetie. Just so long as you get your butt to bed early tonight." she said with a smile.

"I will." he said.

"But first..." said Jess pulling off the covers and taking Sam by surprise.

Sam's diaper had swelled up quite a bit and was now really damp.

"Oh wow, looks like somebody really needs a change." she said getting up and walking over to the dresser.

She pulled out another diaper and began unfolding it in front of him. Slowly he scooted over to the edge of the bed and laid back. Jess ripped open his diaper. Sam shivered a little feeling first the cool air, then the even cooler wipes on his genitals.

"Legs." she said.

"Well, at least we know you're staying hydrated!" said Jess as she folded up Sam's soaked diaper and put it into the diaper genie.

A few quick shakes of baby powder and Jess pulled the fresh diaper into place. He crawled back into bed, pulling the covers over himself. He smiled as Jess quickly returned to the room with the DVD player and the cords that connected it to their TV.

"What movie did you wanna watch?"

"What about that one we bought yesterday at Best Buy?" he asked.

"Okay, sure. Mind if I join you?" said Jess.

"Please do." smiled Sam.

Jess inserted the disc and laid down next to Sam, albeit on top of the covers. Sam loved comedies and this movie was, by far one of their favorites. Jess put her arm around Sam and began stroking his hair a little as they watched the movie. Sam snuggled up closer to her and smiled. The fact that she was showing such affection to him so soon after his accident that morning meant a lot. Maybe she wasn't disgusted by him after all. Maybe it really, truly didn't matter that he'd had an accident earlier. He could feel the warmth of her body even through the covers. As the movie drew to an end, Jess glanced at her watch.

"I should probably start getting ready. Do you want me to put in another movie for you or you just gonna watch TV?" she asked.

"Just TV." said Sam picking up the remote and changing the channel.

He absent mindedly flipped through the channels, glancing at Jess as she pulled some clothes out of the dresser drawer before walking into the bathroom. Just then, Sam began to wonder what Jess was even getting ready for in the first place. He could remember whether she'd said anything about it earlier in the day. She emerged from the bathroom with her hair down wearing a short blue summer dress with some leggings.

"Sweetie, have you seen my eyeshadow anywhere?" she asked.

"Um... no, sorry." said Sam.

"Damn." said Jess walking out into the kitchen.

She then walked back into their bedroom, glancing again at her watch.

"Where are you going again?" asked Sam.

"I'm going to few clubs with some girls from my office. I told you on Monday, remember?"

"Yeah..." said Sam, pulling up only a vague recollection in his mind.

Feeling a tad more energetic, Sam actually thought that the idea sounded fun. He had never danced much but he'd actually gone to a few different clubs with Jess while they were dating and, after all, it was Friday night. He stared out the outline of Jess' underwear under her dress as she sat down on the bed and began slipping on a pair of high heels.

"Can I come with you guys?" asked Sam.

"Sorry sweetie, its a girls' night. Besides, I think you need to stay here and get some more rest."

"I'm feeling a lot better." he said.

"Thats because you've been sleeping all day."

Just then, Sam heard a loud knock at the door.

"Thats probably Shelby." said Jess getting up.

"Shelby?" asked Sam, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah. C'mon sweetie, did you really think I was gonna leave you home alone tonight, all sick, with nobody to take care of you?" said Jess.

"Can I at least take my diaper off until I go to bed?" he asked.

"I don't think so, sweetie. Not after the accident you had this morning. Better safe than sorry, you know?" said Jess walking out of the room.

Sam heard his stomach rumble a little. He sighed. It now looked like he was in for another evening with Shelby 'babysitting' him- bossing him around and telling him what to do. He may have resented the control Jess had over him... but she was his wife, he loved her. And there were certainly perks. But being in a spot where he had to take orders from Shelby was something else. In part, he was really just mad at himself for forgetting that Jess had planned this night with her friends. On top of all the feelings of inferiority he'd had earlier in the day, he felt so left out staying home with Shelby while his wife was out having fun. He hated the idea of staying in his diaper while he was wide awake. He didn't need it. But there was no way he'd ever be able to convince Jess. At this point, he couldn't even argue about it anymore.

He'd had so much fun watching a movie with her earlier, he was actually beginning to think he might see some action tonight. So much for that thought. Since he was sick, he really didn't mind the idea of Jess taking care of him. In fact, he'd kind of gotten used to it and was enjoying it. Watching her wait on him hand and foot was great. Between the soup, the DVD player, and the feeling of her warm hands stroking his hair... he loved it when Jess cared for him like that. But even though Shelby would probably do most of the same things for him... he knew he'd be taking orders from HER now. He wished there was some way to get Jess to stay home with him. Just then, he felt his stomach cramp up a little.

Sitting up in bed, he could here the muffled sound of Jess and Shelby talking. He wondered what they could be saying. Maybe there was some way to get her to stay home with him, he thought. Maybe he should just ask. But he knew that there wasn't much of an argument for him to make for her to stay. And there was no way to get Shelby to leave either. He was confined. Confined in his home... confined in his diaper... and confined to his bed. No options. Just then, Jess walked into the room.

"I just have to finish doing my make up. You can come in if you want." said Jess opening the bedroom door and inviting Shelby in.

"How you feeling, big guy?" asked Shelby as she stood in the doorway.

"Better." said Sam.

Jess walked into the open bathroom and stood in front of the mirror applying her eyeshadow.

"Glad to hear it. Jess told me you really weren't feeling well earlier. She said you had a little accident this morning." said Shelby.

"Shelby... c'mon, you know Sam gets embarrassed." said Jess looking at Shelby.

"Sorry... well, I am here to help so if there's anything that you need just let me know." said Shelby.

"Thanks." he said shyly.

"Make sure he stays hydrated tonight, Shell." said Jess.

Just then, there was another knock at the door.

"Thats probably them. I'm gonna get the door, I'll be back to say goodbye to you, sweetie." said Jess walking out of the bathroom.

Jess looked beautiful as always.

Shelby and Jess walked out into the living room, pulling the bedroom door shut as they left. He heard Jess opening the front door followed by women's voices. He couldn't remember if he'd met any of them before. Hearing the sounds of them laughing and talking in the living room, he felt so jealous of them. Since Jess and Shelby were both several years older than him, he always felt this lingering feeling that they saw him as a little child. Well, maybe not a child, but certainly as something less than them. It was almost as if he was being excluded because he was 'too young' to go out with her and her friends... although he knew she probably just wanted him to get plenty of rest. More than anything, he just resented the fact that Jess hadn't cancelled her plans to stay home and take care of HIM. The thought was a little selfish... but still... he'd enjoyed being the center of her world all day. Not to mention cuddling and watching a movie with her on a day when he'd normally be at work.

Sam now began feeling a little bit of pressure building in his bowels. Instinctively, he got up out of bed to head for the bathroom. Feeling a little cool in only his diaper and t shirt, he began wondering how he would signal Jess once the time came to put his diaper back on. He didn't dare try it himself. Standing there, in the middle of the bedroom, Sam had an idea. He had to admit that it was a pretty radical thought but it might just be able to keep Jess home with him. He instantly shook his head and rolled his eyes a little. The whole thing was ridiculous. He couldn't... Well, technically he COULD but... he probably shouldn't, not on purpose anyway. He knew that another messy diaper might be the one thing that would generate enough sympathy from Jess to get her to stay home tonight. Sam's heart started beating as he thought about this plan. Jess would be back at any moment to say goodbye to him. Once she was gone, that would be it. Sam knew that, while he couldn't be certain about his plan, it stood a good chance of working. If nothing else, he could keep Jess home a little longer consoling him and taking care of him. Who did she think she was telling him he had to stay home in bed? Not to mention getting Shelby to 'babysit' for him and telling her all about his accidents. He had made his decision.

First he peed a little bit. As his urine trickled down over his balls before being fully absorbed into the diaper, Sam could feel himself getting hard again. He couldn't help it. The warm, swelling of the diaper around his genitals felt really good. He took a deep breathe, then hunched over and bent his knees a little forcing a warm mess into the seat of his diaper. It let out a quiet, but still audible wet fart. Feeling his stomach cramp up again, he thought about getting on the bed to get more comfortable... but he wasn't going to get caught there again. He learned his lesson the first time. Instead, he squatted, kneeling down on the carpeted floor of their bedroom as he pushed more soft poop into the seat of his messy diaper. He was finished. He could hear Jess talking with her friends but he wondered what could be taking so long. He sat down on the floor feeling the warm mess spread out inside his diaper and over his testicles. Even if Jess decided to go, she would at least have to spend a little extra time cleaning him up. He then stood up. Growing tired of the mess he'd just made he now contemplated opening the door and calling Jess in to discover what he'd just done. He slipped a pair of baggy sweat pants on. He massaged the front of his diaper a little before pulling the sweat pants all the way up. He then began tiptoeing over to the bedroom door. He put his ear against it and tried to make out the sound of what they were saying outside.

"Okay guys well we can get going here in a minute, I'm just gonna go say goodbye to Sam real quick." he heard Jess say.

Instantly, Sam took his ear off the door and quickly waddled to the center of the room.

"Okay sweetie, we're gonna head out here in a second." said Jess opening the door and walking into the bedroom.

She looked at Sam who was now standing in the center of the room just a few steps away from the bathroom. Something didn't look right.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Sam wanted to speak but no words came out. In the frantic rush of putting his plan into action he hadn't thought about what to say to Jess.

"I uh, tried...to..." said Sam hesitating again.

He couldn't bring himself to admit what he'd done. Jess walked over to him. She looked so sexy in her blue dress and the smell of her perfume was incredible. She sniffed the air a little before looking at Sam.

"Oh, sweetie, again?" she said.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I got up to go and... I don't why it happened. I guess I'm just not feeling well. I'm sorry." he said blushing, now feeling a little guilty more than anything else.

"Sweetie, come here." said Jess putting her arms around him and hugging him.

Sam sniffled a little, continuing the act hoping elicit a little more sympathy.

"Did you make a mess in your diaper, sweetie?" she said stroking his back a little.

"Yeah." said Sam quietly.

"How does it feel when you make a mess in your diaper?" she asked.

"W-w-what?" asked Sam.

"How does it feel?" she said very matter of factly.

"Um... I don't know."

"Well, does it feel good... or does it feel yucky?"

"I dunno... yuck, I guess."

"You don't like it?"

"No." said Sam shaking his head, suddenly becoming paranoid that she was suspicious of him somehow.

"So you felt like you had to go and you got up to go to the potty but you couldn't make it?"

"Yeah, I tried to get the tapes off before I went in. It would have been easier if I didn't have to wear... this thing." said Sam, as if trying to blame Jess for forcing him to wear his diaper.

"If I didn't make you wear that thing, this would have been a disaster." said Jess.

'Oh well' Sam thought- so much for making Jess feel guilty for forcing him to wear his diapers. If anything, it just reinforced the fact that he needed them... not that Jess had any doubts before.

"Okay, c'mon." said Jess taking Sam by the hand and opening the bedroom door.

Jess caught Sam off guard as she led him into the living room. He didn't know why they had left the bedroom or why they were going out there.

"There he is." said Shelby.

Sam instantly became paranoid that the other women might smell him. Three of Jess' friends were there, not including Shelby. They all looked gorgeous decked out in tight clothes, sheer dresses, and tight pants. Sam stood in the middle of the living room. They were still a few feet away.

"Shelby, can I talk to you for a second?" asked Jess.

"Sure." said Shelby walking over to her.

"Hey Jessica, aren't you gonna introduce your man to us?" one of the women asked.

"Oh, um, sure. Sam this is Jaden, Courtney, and Brooke."

"Jess has told us a lot about you." said Brooke leaning in to shake Sam's hand.

Sam cringed at the thought that these other girls might know he wore diapers. As Brooke shook his hand, she wrinkled her nose a little. Sam wondered if she could smell him. Sam, Jess, and Shelby both slowly walked toward the bedroom.

"Shelby, you're gonna hate me but um... I just found out that Sam here had a little accident." said Jess.

"Thats okay, Jess. I'll change him for ya, its not a problem." chirped Shelby.

"Well... the thing is... he kind of... pooped his pants."

"Again?" asked Shelby sounding suprised.

Embarrassed as he was, Sam could only be thankful that they were keeping their voices low as they spoke.

"And I'm sorry to throw this on you at the last minute. If I we weren't already late, you know, I'd just change him myself." began Jess.

"Jess, say no more. You've been taking care of this boy all day, I'm sure he's thankful for it. But seriously, go and have fun with your friends. I'll get him cleaned up. This is your night out." said Shelby.

"Are you sure?" asked Shelby.

"Yes, absolutely. Go. Have a blast." said Shelby.

"Okay, thanks Shelby, I owe you one." said Jess leaning in and hugging her.

"What are friends for, honey?" said Shelby smiling.

Sam couldn't believe this was happening. Jess leaned in and hugged Sam.

"I love you, sweetie. Shelby's gonna get you all cleaned up, okay? Be good for her, do what she says." said Jess before kissing Sam on the cheek and walking away.

He felt like crying again. Jess wouldn't even stay to change his diaper.

"You guys have fun." said Shelby waving goodbye.

Sam watched as each girl walked out the door one by one until it finally shut behind them. He heard Jess turn the lock behind her. He now heard only the muffled sound of girls talking and giggling outside the door as the sounds slowly faded away. His fate was sealed. He felt Shelby grab his hand and begin leading him into the bedroom.

"Okay kiddo, lets get you out of that poopy diaper." said Shelby.

• Like 1

I love how you build up this chapter: mess, Jess takes extra care of him, he gets the wrong idea out of it, does it "on purpose" and ends up with Shelby...

The logical line out of it is delicious.

:D

You've got to continue ,please . You really should be thinking of a carrear in screen writing

There's going to be a movie?:rolleyes: Cool! Who's going to play Sam and Jess? I wanna see the movie!!! ...or do I want to be in the movie? oooh...could I be Sam?

Sam now is so far beyond...and he doesn't even realize it! I want more. I want more!!

• 2 weeks later...

"Do you know where Jess keeps your diapers these days?" asked Shelby.

"Uh... I think... in the drawer there." said Sam nervously.

He was now starting to seriously regret deliberately filling his diaper, not to mention having sat down so forcefully afterward which would inevitably make for a longer change. A deep feeling of guilt began setting in... despite the fact that neither Jess nor Shelby had any reason to suspect him. 'Why did I do that?' 'What have I done?' he began asking himself as he stood there considering not only the warm, mushy feeling in the seat of his diaper but also the smell which was pretty strong by now. The other girls must have smelled him earlier. His heart felt like it was pounding out of his chest as he saw Shelby taking a box of wipes and a clean diaper out of the dresser. He knew this was going to happen whether he liked it or not. He frantically searched his mind for any argument, any counterpoint he could make. After all, Shelby probably wasn't looking forward to the change either. Sam never thought, in a million years, that anyone but Jess would ever be handling his poopy diaper. So much for wishful thinking, he mused. Staring at the floor, lost in thought, he was jolted back to reality by the feeling of Shelby's hands on the waistband of his sweat pants. She slid them down past his knees in one fluid motion. Too nervous to put up any resistance, Sam just stepped out of them as Shelby slid them off his feet.

"Turn around." she said.

"Why?" asked Sam.

"Um... because I said so." she said, responding in a sterner tone of voice.

Sam did as he was told and felt Shelby lifting his t shirt and prodding at the back of his diaper.

"Wow, looks like you really did a number in there. I guess I'm not gonna like what I find in there, am I?" asked Shelby.

Sam couldn't believe this was happening. It all still felt so surreal... like it was a dream or something. But the reality was now sinking in and Sam was struggling to hold back tears. His eyes were beginning to water. Shelby laid down a thick towel on the bed before putting her hands on Sam's shoulders and pushing him back onto the bed. He felt the mess in his diaper spread out even more going across his cheeks and oozing over the base of his balls. He felt his penis pushing up against the damp inside of his diaper as it began to get a little harder. He watched as Shelby began unfolding a clean diaper.

"You know Shelby... uh... Jess, you know, she helped me a little with... this kind of thing this morning and I think if you just gave me the wipes then maybe I... um... you know." began Sam.

"Okay Sam, first of all, you know what the rules are. YOU are not allowed to make any decisions when it comes to your diapers so... I really don't know why you're even asking. You know what the answer is gonna be. And two, I haven't even opened your diaper and already I know that you're not gonna be able to clean up this mess on your own. So lay back, and I don't wanna hear anymore arguments. This isn't any picnic for me either." said Shelby pushing back on his shoulders.

Shelby ripped open the tapes on his diaper and opened it up.

"Okay, lets get this over with. Grab your legs." she said.

Sam did as he was told, relieved that Shelby had made no comment about his partially erect penis. Despite the fact that Sam couldn't bare to think about what Shelby was looking at, the feeling of the cold, moist wipes on his messy bottom felt nice- almost refreshing.

"So Sam... did you have any problems potty training when you were younger. Jess told me you wet the bed a lot but, in general, did you have trouble making it to the potty?" asked Shelby as she slowly and methodically began running wipe after wipe over Sam's bottom.

"Um... I don't know." said Sam, wondering why Shelby was even asking such a question.

"Well did your mom ever mention anything to you about you being a hard kid to potty train? Do you remember wearing diapers during the daytime much?"

"I don't know." said Sam, desperate to avoid a very embarrassing conversation.

The fact that Shelby was asking him these questions combined with the feeling of the cold wipes just made Sam feel so completely... helpless.

"Well sweetie, the reason I'm asking is that I know you have problems with bedwetting at night but pooping your pants like this really isn't normal." she said.

"But... I was sick... I am sick. I wasn't feeling well." said Sam, still holding his legs back.

"Its not just today, Sam. You realize you've pooped your pants 3 times within less than a week. Thats not normal." said Shelby now casually running the cold wipes over his balls.

"I wasn't... like... on ... purpose." said Sam, now struggling to speak as he felt the awkward sensation of Shelby grasping his balls through a baby wipe.

"Well, if you didn't do it on purpose, then you might have some kind of problem. I've worked in a hospital and, trust me, this could be serious. You wouldn't want to have an accident in the middle of the day would you?" she said as she squirted some diaper rash cream into her hand and began rubbing it into Sam's butt.

Sam said nothing. He was so embarrassed and quickly growing tired of holding his knees to his chest.

"Okay, you're all clean." said Shelby sliding a diaper underneath him.

He set his bare butt down on the diaper and Shelby pulled it closed, smoothing out the tapes for a snug fit. He was a little surprised she hadn't used any powder. The feeling inside his diaper was strange, not the dry fresh feeling he usually felt. Sure, compared to how he felt a minute ago, this was a million times better. And he certainly felt a lot cleaner. But feeling the dry diaper against his moist, lotioned up butt was strange. Jess always used powder. She hadn't been gone for more than a few minutes and already he had really missed her. Shelby tossed Sam's used diaper into his diaper genie, then set the wipes down on the bed next to Sam.

"Go ahead. Take a couple." she said.

"Why?" asked Sam.

"Just grab some." she said.

"Okay..." said Sam pulling two moist baby wipes from their container.

"Wipe your hands off." she said.

A little confused, Sam slowly began wiping his hands off with the baby wipes.

"Just a precaution." said Shelby.

"Against... what?" asked Sam.

"Because you were just running around in a poopy diaper. I don't know if you stuck your hand in there." said Shelby.

"Why would I do that?" asked Sam.

"I don't know. Jess said sometimes you have problems touching the front of your diaper and playing with yourself. Its just a precaution."

"But I don't... I mean it feels gross to be wearing a..." Sam stammered.

"Well, you're a boy. And boys' threshold for 'gross' is pretty high from what I've seen. Thats probably why they don't potty train nearly as fast as girls do." she said walking out of the room.

Hearing the water running, he figured she was probably washing her hands.

• Like 2

It is interesting to see Sam confront the consequences of his lie. One wonders if telling the truth, regarding his attempt to get attention through intentional filling and his pleasure in doing so, would have, and could still, yield more desireable results?

Shelby returned to the room with a water bottle full of juice and handed it to Sam. She then glanced at her watch.

"Now you can watch TV in here for the next 30 minutes but, after that, its lights out." she said.

"What? Why?" asked Sam indignantly.

"Because Jess told me she wanted you to get lots of rest tonight because you were really sick today. And after seeing what you did in your diaper... I'd tend to agree with her. But I want that juice bottle to be empty when I come back, mister." said Shelby walking out of the room.

Sam scooted up onto the bed and pulled the covers over himself. He sighed, resentful of how overbearing Shelby was but, at the same time, feeling guilty and knowing he deserved it. Messing himself for the third time in less than a week must have raised a few eyebrows. While he'd barely even thought about it earlier, he now realized that he might have thrown away whatever little dignity or self respect that he had left. How could he even blame Shelby for treating him the way she was now? After all, she did just change a fairly gross diaper. How could he tell Jess he didn't need anyone to care for him when he'd already had so many 'accidents'?

As he sipped down his juice, Sam tried to get these thoughts out of his head laying in bed flipping through the different channels on the television. He tried to tell himself that there was nothing more he could do and that, in all reality, he really hadn't lost much freedom at all. After all, Shelby and Jess would probably be treating him pretty much the same regardless of whether he had a few small accidents or a few big ones. Either way, he'd be diapered. Noticing that it would only be a few minutes before his 'bedtime', Sam was starting to feel really desperate to get into another diaper. It wasn't that his diaper was uncomfortable necessarily. But the greasy feeling of the diaper rash cream on his butt really felt weird. At the very least, he wanted some powder to feel a bit more dry. But he was diapered pretty snugly and applying powder would mean opening his diaper- something he'd probably be in trouble for later. Figuring his fate was probably sealed now, he decided to empty his fairly full feeling bladder. Rolling over onto his side and curling up into the fetal position, he grabbed his diapered crotch as he enjoyed the warm feeling of his pee being absorbed into the swelling garment taped around his waist.

He smiled knowing that, despite the fact that it was still very early in the evening, he'd probably be able to get to sleep much more easily once he was fresh, dry, and powdered again. He had to admit, in some ways, being in diapers wasn't so bad. After all, he'd barely gotten out of bed all day. Even now, he'd been able to go pee without leaving the warm, snug comfort of his own bed. Sure, peeing in the toilet carried with it a nice enough sense of independence but it didn't feel nearly as soothing and warm as going in a diaper. And even if he'd been wearing a diaper, without Jess' strict rules in place, he would have had to get out of bed on his own to get himself cleaned up and dry. But now, all he had to do was sit in bed and wait for Shelby to arrive- then all he'd have to do is slide to the edge of the bed and be patient. Glancing at the clock on his nightstand, he knew it would only be 5 minutes or so before he could get changed.

As always, his only real complaint was the lack of sexual satisfaction- something he'd been hoping to get from Jess today. The excessive padding made it very difficult, although probably not impossible, to masturbate. But he didn't dare cum in his diaper. He knew full well that, at the next diaper change, Jess or worse yet Shelby, would discover what he'd done and he'd probably be in trouble. 'But whats the big deal?' he thought. Before he started wearing diapers, Jess must have know that he masturbated- especially considering how little sex they'd had. He wondered if, perhaps, Jess simply didn't like the idea of seeing evidence of it during a diaper change. Whatever the reason, Sam couldn't help but feel so repressed and so confined as he tried, in vain, to massage himself through the thick padding of the diaper.

Sam instantly froze when the bedroom door swung open. He must have had a look on his face like a toddler who'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have. He looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Whats up?" Shelby asked, sounding a little suspicious.

"Um... nothing... just... watching TV." said Sam.

"Okay well its time to shut it off and get to bed, mister." said Shelby turning off the TV.

"You had another accident didn't you?" said Shelby.

"What?" asked Sam innocently.

"Yeah, I could tell." said Shelby with a slight smirk, opening the dresser and beginning to unfold a new diaper.

"Well, I mean, yeah... I kind of..." stammered Sam.

"Okay, okay. Just tell me one thing, are you just wet or did you go number two again?" asked Jess.

"No, its... just wet." said Sam.

"Okay, good. No offense, sweetie, but I think one of those a night is enough for me... and for Jess too."

"How did you..."

"How did I know?"

"Um... yeah."

"You just had that look on your face... like you were in the middle of something when I walked in."

"It wasn't... on purpose... I just..."

"Hey, I'm just glad that you finished all your juice." said Shelby picking up the empty water bottle and setting it on the dresser.

Sam was relieved to see Shelby holding a bottle of baby powder along with the tube of rash cream.

"Okay, c'mon. You know the drill." said Shelby patting the edge of the bed.

Sam slid down and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Laying back, he felt Shelby ripping the tapes and opening his diaper. Sam cringed in anticipation of how the cold wipes would feel on his warm, damp skin.

"Legs" she said.

Sam grabbed his legs and felt her running the cold wipes over his penis and testicles before rubbing more diaper rash cream onto his butt. He smiled a little as he felt the tickling sensation of the powder.

"Down."

Shelby quickly pulled the diaper closed over his rapidly hardening penis. Once again, his fate for the night was sealed as his diaper was taped snugly shut. He pulled the covers over himself and snuggled up.

"Now get some sleep and feel better." said Shelby switching off the lights.

Sam rolled over and tried not to think about how aroused he felt.

He awoke the next morning to the sight of the morning sun shining in through his bedroom window. He rolled over in bed, surprised to see Jess wasn't laying next to him. He could hear the shower running. Glancing on the floor, he saw a crumpled pair of leggings, a blue dress, and a pair of panties. Jess was home. Feeling the warm bulge of his swollen diaper between his legs as he sat up in bed, Sam glanced at the clock on their nightstand. 8:55 'Wow' Sam thought to himself. 'She goes out all night partying and she is up earlier than I am!' Feeling thirsty but otherwise in near perfect health, Sam climbed out of bed and waddled towards the door. Feeling the weight of his sagging diaper, Sam knew that the juice he'd drank made his diaper a lot wetter than usual. Waddling into the kitchen, Sam absent mindedly grabbed a glass and began filling it with water from the kitchen sink. It was then that his heart stopped. On the couch, he saw a young women begin sitting up, rubbing her eyes. Clearly one of Jess' friends that she went to the club with. She was still wearing her tight jeans and a low cut halter top.

"Hey" she said.

"Oh... um... hey." said Sam nervous as hell but nonetheless grateful for the huge kitchen counter obscuring her view of ANYTHING below his waist.

A thousand thoughts raced through his mind as he stood in the kitchen wearing only a his t shirt and very wet diaper. It would be rude to run into the bedroom but, after all, it was his house. But she already had spoken to him. He'd have to make up some excuse before he retreated to the bedroom. But what would he say?

"You feeling any better today, Sam?" she asked.

"Oh... um, yeah, I'm fine. I think my stomach was just upset yesterday. I'm... I'm okay now." said Sam immediately paranoid that Jess might have mentioned his accident or, worse yet, accidents.

"Thats good." said the girl standing up and stretching.

"Its um... Brooke, right?" asked Sam.

"Yeah." she said with a small smile.

"Where's Jess?" she asked.

"She's in the shower." said Sam, growing increasingly more nervous as Brooke approached the counter.

He stretched his t shirt down below his wait as he began blushing. He could only hope that he could keep his bulging, sagging diaper covered. She was now close enough to see below his waist. He was covered, but he had to remain absolutely still.

"Do you mind if I grab a glass of water, I'm still a little hung over." said Brooke walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, um, yeah. Sure." said Sam taking a step away from the sink now practically tearing his t shirt as he stretched it down to cover himself.

Brooke grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and proceeded to fill it up in the sink. As she was doing this, Sam figured it was now the perfect opportunity to retreat back to his room. Pulling his t shirt down, he began awkwardly waddling away. Brooke glanced back to see him opening the door to his bedroom and going inside, but not before she caught a glimpse of some thick, white, rather excessive looking padding around his butt, peeking out from under his t shirt.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he shut the bedroom door behind him. There Jess stood wearing nothing but a towel and brushing her wet hair.

"What are you running away from?" she asked.

"Why didn't you tell me Brooke was out there?" asked Sam.

"Um, because you were asleep when I got home. She had too much to drink last night. I told her she could sleep it off here." said Jess.

"Well... I walked out into the kitchen wearing just... this... and she was there."

"Did she see your..." said Jess motioning to his diaper.

"I don't know. No, I think my shirt covered it."

"Okay, calm down, Sam. Even if she saw it, its not the end of the world. You have a medical condition, its not a big deal, okay? You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Gee, thanks."

"I'm serious, Sam. You know I'd kick her ass if she ever made fun of you."

"Okay..." he said.

"But for now, I need you to give me a little privacy because I need to get dressed." said Jess.

"But... she's still out there..." said Sam nervously.

"So what? Just put on some sweat pants. You said she didn't notice you were wearing a diaper so whats the big deal?"

"I... don't think she did but... look, Jess, I'm wet, can I at least take this off before I-"

"Sweetie, just throw some sweat pants on and go wait outside. I'll just be 5 minutes and then we'll change your diaper, okay?"

"Well, you know, since its daytime maybe I could just take it off now real quick since I'm not going to be wearing..."

"No, no, no. Sam, I think you misunderstood me. You had a lot of accidents yesterday so you're gonna be wearing protection for the next few days."

"But I'm feeling better today. I'm fine, really. Why do I have to wear-"

"Sam, I really don't like the tone you're taking with me right now. We've been over this. You're not allowed to argue about your diapers. This isn't up to YOU, okay? We had a deal. So I don't wanna hear another word out of you. You pooped your pants twice yesterday so you're nuts if you think I'm just gonna let you go back to wearing regular underwear just like that. I'm not gonna get embarrassed in some public place if you have a number two accident your pants. You're gonna be in diapers for at least the next two days and we'll see how you do. I want you to stay hydrated and if you wet yourself a couple of times I totally understand. But when you have to go number two, I want you to come and find me as soon as possible and we'll get you to the potty, okay?"

"Yeah..." said Sam quietly.

"Okay, good. Now come here." said Jess picking up a pair of Sam's sweat pants from off the floor and holding them open.

Sam walked over to Jess and stepped into the sweat pants. Jess pulled them up over his sagging wet diaper.

"Now go into the living room and you can come back in 5 minutes and I'll change your diaper. And I can tell you're pretty wet so don't sit down on anything because I don't want you to spring a leak. I just need 5 minutes, okay?"

Sam walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Hey." said Brooke in a friendly tone of voice.

"Hey hows it going?" said Sam, standing behind the kitchen counter, again using it as cover.

He continued to pull his shirt down despite the fact that he was wearing pants. His t shirt might just cover the obvious bulge in his sweat pants. Brooke walked over to the kitchen counter and leaned over towards Sam.

"Is Jess out of the shower?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's getting dressed." said Sam.

"Okay, cool. Do you guys have any plans this morning?" asked Brooke.

"No, I don't think so, why?"

"Well, I was kind of hungry, I was wondering if maybe you two wanted to go grab some breakfast? My treat."

"Oh, um... yeah, sure... I mean I'll have to ask Jess." said Sam.

As Brooke spoke with Sam, she couldn't help but notice his nervous demeanor and his flushed red cheeks. She couldn't help but glance down every once and a while. She could have sworn there was a thick bulge underneath his pants. Just then, Jess emerged from the bedroom in a pair of tight jeans and a red t shirt.

"How you feeling, Brooke?" asked Jess.

"A little hung over but I'm fine." she answered with a smile.

"Glad to hear it." said Jess.

"You guys have any interest in going and grabbing some breakfast?" asked Brooke.

"Sure, that sounds fun. We can leave in a few. I just need to do my makeup and Sam needs to change out of his PJs. C'mon, sweetie." said Jess with a smile as they both walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"Okay, you look like you're ready to be dry again." said Jess with a small smile, sliding down his sweat pants.

Sam nodded stepping out of his sweat pants. Seeing the towel on the bed, Sam sat down with an audible 'squish'. He laid back on the bed, stretching his arms out, barely even noticing Jess untaping his diaper and opening it up. He grabbed his legs without even having to be asked and Jess slid the heavy, soggy diaper out from under him before wiping him off. She then opened up a clean diaper, sprinkled some powder on it, then slid it under his butt. As Sam set his butt down on the diaper, Jess pulled out several more wipes and began thoroughly wiping down his balls. She then took his partially erect shaft in her hands and began sliding the cool, moist wipes over it.

"We wanna keep this nice and clean, don't we?" said Jess with a smile.

Sam smiled and nodded as Jess stroked his shaft through the wipes.

"Somebody's excited." she said.

Just as he felt himself getting even harder, thinking things were getting sexual, Jess pulled the diaper up over his hardening penis and taped it shut. Sam looked down at his diapered crotch in disbelief. Surprised and stunned, he looked up at Jess. She smiled a little.

"Don't look at me like that. I was just making sure you were clean." she said as she stood up and put his diapering supplies away in their dresser.

She then sat down next to him and put her arm around him.

"And if you're on your best behavior and don't give me anymore arguments. Well then I guess you can just think of that as a little preview for later." she said putting her hand on the front of his diaper and firmly grabbing his genitals through the thick padding.

"But I don't wanna see you playing with yourself today either. Especially not when we're out with Brooke. And if you're extra good then maybe you'll get a treat at the end of the day." said Jess smiling mischievously and kissing him on the cheek before standing up.

She then grabbed a pair of jeans out of the dresser and slipped them around Sam's feet. Embarrassed by Jess practically dressing him, he stood up to pull his pants up on his own but, before he could grab hold of them, Jess had already pulled them up to his waist and zipped them shut. It was all he could do to button them himself.

"And find a nicer shirt to wear, you've been sleeping in that one all night." said Jess walking out of the room.

Sam quickly changed his shirt before glancing at himself in the mirror. His jeans looked baggy enough to almost obscure the diaper completely. He took a deep breath, then walked out into the living room.

"Hey, you all ready to go?" asked Jess.

"Yep." said Sam.

"Okay, great." said Jess as she picked up the familiar looking gym bag by the door and slung it around her shoulder.

Sam blushed again as the three of them walked out of their apartment. He could only keep his fingers crossed that Brooke wouldn't ask what the bag was for.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

Good story, I was just wondering is this going to contain any baby stuff. Bottles, babyfood, him calling Jess Mommy ect. Thanks

Sam took the passenger seat while Jess drove. Brooke rode in the back. The ride to the restaurant was uneventful. Much to Sam's relief, Brooke had not asked about the gym bag, despite the fact that it was sitting in the back seat next to her. The only problem was that he felt a slight urge to pee. While he knew he'd be able to hold it for a little while, he had serious doubts that he'd be able to make through breakfast and all the way back home. Of course, Jess had essentially given him permission to wet himself. But he wanted to save that as a last resort. As they got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant, Sam lagged behind a little to make sure that Brooke wouldn't be able to pick up on his awkward waddle. If nothing else, Sam knew that he walked much more normally in a dry diaper than a soaked one. As he ran his hand over the back of his butt wondering what kind of bulge might have been visible to anyone watching him, he couldn't help but glance at Jess' butt, then Brooke's. Their tight jeans showed off their curves so nicely. The sight immediately made Sam feel so resentful, albeit unjustifiably so, as he realized how the thought of wearing underwear or tight clothes was no longer a luxury afforded to him. The two girls seemed to walk with grace, showing off their toned butts, while Sam could only waddle nervously- insecure about his padded rear end. The three of them were seated and ordered shortly thereafter.

"Make sure you stay hydrated today, sweetie." said Jess, as Sam sipped on his ice water.

Sam nodded.

"Speaking of drinking lots of water, I think I'm gonna make a quick run to the ladies' room." said Brooke scooting out of their booth.

"I'll come with you." said Jess.

Sam couldn't help but wonder why girls always seemed to travel to the bathroom in groups. The bathroom- yet another mundane luxury he probably wouldn't be afforded today.

Brooke stood in the restaurant bathroom, staring into the mirror as she applied some lip gloss.

"Jess, can I ask you kind of a personal question?" said Brooke.

"Yeah, but I guess that kind of depends what the question is, you know?" said Jess as she washed her hands in the sink next to her.

"Okay, well, this might sound kind of weird and, I understand if you're not comfortable talking about it but... when I was talking to Sam this morning... well, we were in the kitchen and he was just wearing a t shirt and, well, when he turned around to go into the bedroom, it looked like he was wearing a, um, well..."

"A diaper?" said Jess.

"Oh my gosh, yes. I thought I was going crazy. Yes."

"Yeah, he'd be so embarrassed if he knew I was telling you all this but, do you remember how I told you that Sam kind of suffers from overactive bladder and has some incontinence issues?"

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry Jess I guess I just never put two and two together."

"Yeah, well, he's been a bed wetter pretty much all of his life and, well, its no fun waking up in a wet bed so we just kind of decided, you know, it would be a lot better for both of us if he wore some protection to sleep."

"So he just wears them at night then?"

"Well, pretty much, yeah. But he was sick yesterday and, I figured, if he was gonna spend all day in bed sleeping anyway, that he should probably be protected. Plus he's kind of accident prone when he's not feeling well. So, with his bladder issues, I decided it would be better if he wore them during the day when he's sick or when we go on long car trips, you know?"

"I'm sorry I had no idea, Jess. So... is he wearing them now?" asked Brooke.

"Yeah, he had a few accidents yesterday so I figured, you know, better safe than sorry."

"I'm sorry, Jess, that must be rough."

"Actually, I think things have been a lot better between us since he started wearing protection. Its just nice to know he's not gonna soak a pair of pants and I get to wake up in a dry bed every morning. Its just less stress. Plus, I used to work at a hospital, so I've helped change a few adult diapers in my day."

"Do you... change him?" asked Brooke with a little apprehension in her voice.

"Yeah, well, he has a lot of trouble with the tapes and, if its not on right, he can spring a leak so its usually just easier for me to help him out with that."

"Okay, so what would you do if he like needed to go pee right now?"

"You know, to be honest, Brooke, he had so many accidents yesterday and I think he's still a little sick that... I really don't expect him to make it to the potty today. Thats why he's wearing a diaper, you know?"

"Well, don't tell him this but... I think he actually looked kind of cute this morning waddling around in his little diaper and t shirt. Kind of like my little nephew." said Brooke with a shy smile.

"I think so too... in a weird sort of way. Its hard to describe but... ever since he started wearing them, we've fought less, he's been more obedient. I'll tell you this much, if you wanna take your man's ego down a couple of notches, just tape a diaper around his waist."

Brooke giggled a little at that thought.

"And I don't know, working as a nurse, I just have that instinct to take care of people. When he needs a change, I like that I can be there for him and take care of him. Its my mommy instinct."

"Well, whatever works for you." said Brooke.

"You don't think we're freaks do you?" asked Jess nervously.

"No Jess, absolutely not. You know I think you're awesome. To be honest, I think what you guys have is really special. And I think its kind of cool you get to take care of him like that. My boyfriend lives at my apartment and I'm doing his laundry, cooking meals, and I just feel like he doesn't appreciate it sometimes and I don't know. I guess when you're the only thing standing between a gross wet diaper ... and a dry one, he probably really respects you a lot more for it."

"Yeah, not only gratitude but... its more than that. Its like ever since he started wearing them... he knows I'm in charge. He knows that I'm the one wearing the pants... or the underpants I guess."

Brooke giggled again.

"You know my boyfriend Josh got so drunk last weekend that he peed the bed. Maybe I should ask him to wear a diaper." said Brooke with a slight chuckle.

"Well trust me, it was an uphill battle. Sam hated the idea at first but now... well, at least I think he realizes its better than wet clothes. And I don't know about Josh but I've caught Sam playing with himself a few times and now... well, lets just say its nice to know there's a couple of inches of padding between him and his busy hands."

"Ugh, men are so gross." said Brooke.

"Trust me, Brooke, you don't know the half of it."

The rest of the breakfast was pretty uneventful. They were all happy to get their food and they all chowed down without saying much to each other. Sam thought it a little odd that both Brooke and Jess sat on the same side of the booth when they returned from the restroom but decided he shouldn't concern himself with it. They were close friends and he knew that he had no reason to be paranoid. Confined to his diaper, knowing full well he wasn't expected to use the bathroom, Sam decided that he might as well let loose and relieve the pressure that had been building in his bladder for the past half hour. It took just a little bit of concentrating to get a stream going. He stared intensely at his plate and bit his lip a little before he finally felt a warm trickling begin and his diaper began swelling. He heard Brooke whisper something to Jess but thought nothing of it... until he looked up from his plate. Both women seemed to be staring at him. Blushing a little, Jess averted her eyes a little and just nodded her head. When she did, Brooke's eyes widened a little.

"What?" asked Sam, now a little confused and paranoid.

Brooke covered her mouth with her hand as if trying to contain laughter.

"Its nothing, sweetie. You just had a funny look on your face thats all. Like you were concentrating on something really hard or something." said Jess.

Brooke giggled a little.

"I'm sorry, Sam. I'm not laughing at you. I just caught a case of the giggles thats all. I'm sorry, guys. I'm okay now." said Brooke looking more straight faced.

Once they paid the check, they all stood up to leave the restaurant. Once again, Sam waddled behind Brooke and Jess, now feeling a little self conscious about his soggy, warm diaper. As they reached the car, Jess walked over to Sam and whispered to him.

"Sam, did you wet while we were in the restaurant?" she asked.

"Um... no, I'm fine."

"Are you sure, Sam? Its no big deal if you did. Be honest with me sweetie, is your diaper wet?"

"Well, maybe a little but, I'm fine really." insisted Sam.

Much to his surprise, he suddenly felt Jess unbuttoning his jeans and sliding down his zipper to reveal his diaper.

"Jess! What are you-" he suddenly stopped in mid sentence, fearing his loud voice would draw attention to Brooke who was standing on the other side of the car.

"What are you doing?" Sam whispered.

"What does it look like?" said Jess as she slid her finger into the damp portion of the diaper between Sam's legs.

Sam frantically looked around, hoping no one else would be able to see the white garment under his opened jeans. He briefly made eye contact with Brooke who was still on the other side of the car.

"You are soaked, sweetie. And if you've been sitting around in that all this time, then we need to change ya."

"But what about Brooke?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but she saw you earlier this morning. She knows." said Jess.

"She knows?!" said Sam a little too loud again.

"Sam, its okay, Jess explained to me that it was a medical condition. I don't look at you any differently, okay?" said Brooke, interjecting.

"Oh dammit this is so embarrassing." said Sam with a sigh.

"Sam, we're all adults here, okay?"

"Why do we have to do this here though?"

"Because I don't want you to get a rash or leak on the seats. Sam, seriously, no one thinks you're a baby just because you wear diapers. You have a medical condition and you wear protection. I've accepted that and so has Brooke. But you become a baby when you start throwing temper tantrums like this and arguing with me."

"But Jess-"

"Lay down in the back of the car, Sam. Brooke, hand me that bag in the back seat." said Jess opening the car door.

"You got it." said Brooke reaching into the back seat, pulling the bag out, and walking around to the other side of the car.

Sam just stood there. Scared to move.

"I said lay down, Sam."

"But Jess-"

"Do I need to count to three?" said Jess in a stern tone of voice, looking Sam right in the eyes.

"No." said Sam shyly.

"Good. Brooke theres a towel in the outer pocket of that bag, could you hand it to me?" said Jess.

Brooke unzipped the bag and pulled out a towel, handing it to Jess. Then, in one firm motion, Jess pulled Sam's jeans down to his knees. Frightened now that someone would see him, Sam frantically climbed into the back seat and laid back on the towel.

"Okay, Brooke I need you to spot for me, okay?"

"Sure, what should I do?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of all the dirty work, I just need you to watch and make sure there are no people coming and hand me a few things, okay?"

"You got it." said Brooke.

Jess then leaned over and untaped Sam's diaper.

"Grab your legs for me."

Sam did as he was told, although his legs felt much heavier with his jeans and shoes around his ankles. Jess slid the soggy diaper out from under him.

"There should be some plastic bags in that outer pocket too." said Jess.

Brooke pulled a plastic bag out and handed to her.

"Thanks." said Jess putting the soggy diaper into the ziplock bag and closing it.

"Okay, lets see here." said Jess as she unzipped the bag and pulled out a new diaper, some powder, and a small package of baby wipes.

Sam cringed as he felt the cold wipes on his skin, thinking about what Brooke might be seeing. He didn't know what was more embarrassing, seeing people or not seeing them. In his current position, his knees and his jeans obscured his view. In reality, Brooke could see very little of Sam's naked body as she stood behind Jess holding Sam's diaper bag around her shoulder. With a few shakes of baby powder, Jess slid a clean diaper under Sam's butt before taping it up. Sam tried desperately to pull his jeans back up as quick as he could but, laying in the back seat of a car, this proved rather difficult and it took him a few tries before he got them all the way up. With that, Brooke climbed into the front passenger seat, Jess started the car, and they all drove away. Sam had no problem riding in the back seat knowing that Jess might very well be upset with him.

• Like 2