LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Wanted: Age Monitor

DailyDi

I thought the age had auto-update. I do notice quita a few N/A's but then, now are you going to age-verify?

How do you plan to "verify"? By making sure the birth date and displayed age match up?

What's the point if someone can just put in a made up birthday anyways? If people can lie about their sex and/or gender then I don't see why worrying about age is such a big deal.

I'm sure he has his ways. Besides, he has to make an effort or he will get into trouble.

I hate to put my age cause I happen to actually be older then dirt, and kids will wonder why I don't role play a grandma lol...:rolleyes:

I will go fit it though, its all about keeping a site safe...:rolleyes:

Looking for someone to help with age verification and monitoring. Specifically contacting members without a valid age in their profile and asking them to update it.

Be happy to help - :) Do I need to search thru the users manually or do you have auto-generated list?

Guest Dissolute

Actually if someone would just take a peek at the new joins, by looking every now and then at the Forum index, it would be a big help. As for the Moderator part just hit a report on their profile and let the Admin, handle it. I for one don't think it's perfect, but it is what it is. It's a specified rule when you join here that that field is required. Daily has always said that if you are Verified 18+ or Banker Status (which is kinda within the verification process) then it's not that big of a deal.

Those members that are active within this board and site aren't what I believe he is talking about. It's the new joins that are underage. It clearly states 18 and over to join. Which doesn't mean that those under 18 can't look about this site, they just can't interact with the adults. Like was said that's for their and "our" safety. Kudo's to Mommy for being "older than dirt though" :P

The problem is, when you put your DoB in the new profile field, it causes your name to appear in the birthdays list at the bottom of the forum index. So once a year, it reveals your full DoB to anybody visiting which crosses the 'real-life and online AB-life shalt not mix' privacy boundary for me at least.

I've done it, but I'll freely admit, it's not my real DoB - it shows my correct age but it's a couple of weeks off my real birthday :P

The problem is, when you put your DoB in the new profile field, it causes your name to appear in the birthdays list at the bottom of the forum index. So once a year, it reveals your full DoB to anybody visiting which crosses the 'real-life and online AB-life shalt not mix' privacy boundary for me at least.

I've done it, but I'll freely admit, it's not my real DoB - it shows my correct age but it's a couple of weeks off my real birthday :P

That's fine. I am more concerened with the "age" field than the Date of birth one which doesn't show on profiles.