LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Rules When It Comes To Stories?

Needless to say hate speech and such must be against the rules.

But I'm thinking of writing something myself, and there's going to be a few bits of simple straight sex - I know this is going to sound stupid, so brace yourself - is there a limit on how vivid you can be or is it just sometimes better to use general terms when describing (non-DL) sex acts?

Case in point: at one point, the girl gives the guy a blowjob - is it against the rules to describe it in detail?

So is 18 considered adult or 21? Cause some countries set their drinking age at the age of 21, dont know about here :P

Needless to say hate speech and such must be against the rules.

But I'm thinking of writing something myself, and there's going to be a few bits of simple straight sex - I know this is going to sound stupid, so brace yourself - is there a limit on how vivid you can be or is it just sometimes better to use general terms when describing (non-DL) sex acts?

Case in point: at one point, the girl gives the guy a blowjob - is it against the rules to describe it in detail?

I think everyone has said so already. But as long as the sex is between Adults there is no limit to how vivid of detail you can produce. There are some pretty graphic ones around this site so it's okies for what you are asking.

So is 18 considered adult or 21? Cause some countries set their drinking age at the age of 21, dont know about here :P

probably 18 for DD and in the US you turn 18 you're an adult but can't drink or gamble.

• 2 months later...

My country (US) is goofy, sure the drinking age is 21 everywhere, but the age of consent varies by state to state because the age is set by the state. For example, in Nevada the age of consent is 16. In my state, Missouri, the law is as follows. If you are 20 or under you can have sex legally with someone as young as 14. if you are 21+ the age is 17.

Anyway, 18 seems to be a good rule of thumb here at DD.