LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Photo Contest

you do realize transgender people frequent this site?

Jesus, what is it with you and the TGs? Who suddenly made you their caped crusader? This thread has NOTHING to do with any specific gender, or the gray areas between them. Again, you're dumb.

@Shoelessjoe: Fap Fodder is another term for Spank Bank. They seem to think that you're using this thread as a ploy to collect amateur pics of men in diapers, of which, there seems to be no shortage on the internet. If you were trying to score only female pics, you've failed epically. Maybe this contest would go off better on Diaperspace? I'm not accusing that picture collection was your MO here, but it kinda looks that way. . .

And if I could figure out how to have my pictures resized and not take up the ENTIRE screen when I attach them, I'd submit one or two. A little help, maybe?

• Like 1

your comment was straight up insensitive.

you made a snippy comment about gender that was uncalled for. I'll call bigots out as I see em.

and after talking to you in a PM, it's ironic as hell you call ME the dumb one

• Like 1

gives me one too.....theres people here with not enough brains and common decency sometimes, I think I made the right decision to spend most of my community time elsewhere

• Like 1