LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Photo Contest

Here's my idea.

Three categories:

1. Photo with diapers/diapered person in it

2. Photoshopped photo/pastie

3. Photo taken while wearing a diaper (doesn't have to be AB/DL related just be honest that you were wearing when you took the picture)

The winner of each category gets a diaper sample of their choice.

I'm open to input on how the photos should be judged.

Deadline is Feb. 1 2011

Sound good?

Guest baby-jessy

few things. how do we know you can uphold this prize? how can you be sure when someone thats not in a picture is wearing? when you mean photoshop does it have to be realistic or now?

few things. how do we know you can uphold this prize? how can you be sure when someone thats not in a picture is wearing? when you mean photoshop does it have to be realistic or now?

You don't know that I can uphold the prize, you just have to have a little faith. I can't be sure that someone not in a picture is wearing, so I just have to trust that whoever submits a picture. A photoshopped picture can look however you want it to. It can look realistic and be awful or not look realistic and be fantastic.

and this is just for a sample of any diaper of our choice?

so what we give you photos of ourselves wearing diapers for free with the possibility we may get a free diaper?

no offense but this doesn't seem worth it at all.

Not true, just gotta find the right ones. Believe it or not, there ARE some attractive women who will do almost anything for cash, if for no other reason.

My wife loves taking me to a club in SF where bevvies of attractive ladies go to get spanked, pierced, whipped and otherwise punished. One nice switch is a RN and is in to medical play. One of the girls I've personally met was Kitten of diaperedkitten.com, and there were several other VERY nice looking 'little girls' at that particular party. Some sissies and older couples too.

If that's true, it's not working so well. All of the attached pics, with the exception of the photochop, are of people with penises.

you do realize transgender people frequent this site?

• Like 1