LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie'S Christmas Tree

Sophie has no job, and therefore she's very poor... like in most Christmas stories. :D

Anyway, I don't know what to think of a Christmas without a tree, so I decided to make my own. At first, it was going to be made of paper and Christmas lights... but I was afraid it might catch fire. So instead I made one out of balloons and other party favors.

It took roughly 5-6 hours total. Most of the time, I was watching TV, so it wasn't a big deal... but my cheeks hurt from blowing up balloons.

There are 73 balloons, 50 bows, 30 feet of ribbon (and a hell of a lot of packing tape). The star is 11 gold bows taped to a yellow balloon.

IMAG0230.jpg

-Sophie

P.S. Thanks to Kitsy for paying for supplies - he always helps me out, and none of this would be possible without him.

• Like 10

I +1 this also. It just shows what can be done regardless of what one has :) and living with and making due with what you have. Christmas isn't about having the right tree and all the fluff....Sophie illustrates the 'true' meaning of Christmas....being happy and doing what you can with what is available. I can guarantee that what ever happens in the future, Sophie will remember THIS Christmas as special....not because of gifts or extravagances, but because she made it her own.

:thumbsup: keep up the good work, I hope this Christmas is the awesomest you ever had :D

Guest little_jonny

Thank you everyone!! ^_^ It was a fun little experience. I like doing random things like this.

I'm already trying to think of something fun to do for New Years!

-Sophie

have a ball teddy bear drop? :D

That's absolutely incredible! You're so creative. I wish I had those abilities. So how big is it? Will everyone be able to see it through the window?

Maybe next year, you can get a few with helium so that it floats just a little.

When you're finished with Puddin's tree, you can stop here in NC to make mine. Please and Thank You!

I'm also poor. That's why I made a wreath out of clippings from the trees outside. Although I did get a 7' set of lights for $3 at Kmart.

^ Aww. I'd be honored. But it needs pacifier ornaments for sure. :lol:

Helium leaks out balloons faster than carbon dioxide, which is why I didn't use it. Then again... the thing was a pain in the ass to make WITHOUT the balloons floating everywhere...

But an upside down Christmas tree would be rather cool... *starts planning*

-Sophie

Sophie has no job, and therefore she's very poor... like in most Christmas stories. :D

Anyway, I don't know what to think of a Christmas without a tree, so I decided to make my own. At first, it was going to be made of paper and Christmas lights... but I was afraid it might catch fire. So instead I made one out of balloons and other party favors.

It took roughly 5-6 hours total. Most of the time, I was watching TV, so it wasn't a big deal... but my cheeks hurt from blowing up balloons.

There are 73 balloons, 50 bows, 30 feet of ribbon (and a hell of a lot of packing tape). The star is 11 gold bows taped to a yellow balloon.

IMAG0230.jpg

-Sophie

P.S. Thanks to Kitsy for paying for supplies - he always helps me out, and none of this would be possible without him.

cuuuuuuuuuute!!!! ^_^

Do you know how much fun it's going to be to "take the tree down?" Do you have any darts, Sophie?

Honestly, I probably won't take it down. I'll wait until it's too deflated to be recognizable and just toss it.

Yeah, I'm one of those people that leaves their tree up wayyy too long.

-Sophie