LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S Been Spanked At School

SKIP

18 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

Basically, I agree with you. But attitudes about this have changed a lot over the past few decades. When I was attending school corporal punishment wasn't unusual although it was starting to be phased out. They always contacted the parents before doing it and I can't recall a situation where a parent refused to allow it. Certainly mine allowed it. I survived it as did countless others, most of which were boys when I went to school. Teachers had to handle big classes on their own and there was no such thing as special ed back then so the strap was seen as a means of keeping order. I was what my mother called a "hyper" kid so I was on the receiving end of a few strappings. Today the practice seems medieval but not so long ago it was just common practice.

Not so long ago people were "treated" with QUICKSILVER for a bunch of diseases...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

if sunday school counts then YES. By my mom actually who was the sunday school teacher. When I got home I got an EPIC belt whipping from my father while bent over his bed. It is the spanking that I recall most when fantasizing about age-play scenarios.

Never got spanked in public school though

• 8 months later...

Boy of the 70 80 90s  i was spanked her and there thru my school career. I was transferred to a catholic school.. We were given progress reports quarterly and if you "forgot" to  get it signed by folks you received swatts..  Well.. mine wasn't the best so i decided to take the swats. This was the 6th grade and i was 11.  I remember taking one of my younger brothers pampers and wearing it under my uniform under my underoos..  Well i received a swat and my teacher asked if i padded my underpants.. Well needless to say she found the diaper and things went down hill from there.. 

Got spanked at primary school by a very pretty teacher she always like to make examples of naughty children and made them bend over in front of the class and then swatting the seat of their pants. Needless to say there were some very naughty boys in her class

I was born in 1964 in Bellflower, CA. About 1942 that school district banned spanking or paddling in all grades.

However, from Sept 1976 until May 1977 I attended middle school in Iowa where corporal punishment was frequent for both girls and boys. My oldest sister (then 17) was paddled by the Girls' VP at least 3 times. Another sister was spanked OTK over her clothing with a ping pong paddle in her 3rd grade class room. My oldest brother was paddled by his high school football coach. My youngest sister was spanked OTK bare bottom with a hand in Sunday School. Somehow I never got spanked in that school although I must have deserved it.

• 3 months later...
On 4/24/2017 at 8:49 PM, spankediapered said:

if sunday school counts then YES. By my mom actually who was the sunday school teacher. When I got home I got an EPIC belt whipping from my father while bent over his bed. It is the spanking that I recall most when fantasizing about age-play scenarios.

Never got spanked in public school though

was your bottom bared for either? tryin' to picture this... and is that your real photo? kinda buff

ok so I have a funny story about getting spanked in school. yes i was often spanked in school  because I was always acting up and clowning in class.

This one time I did something terrible to my geography teacher.. I swear to god this is a true story..

so it turns out my teacher had been a playboy centerfold back when all they used to show was just boobs. .. I have a sister that is 12 years my senior and her husband worked for a news paper with a big company. he used to shoot pictures. so he come to me one day and says.. you know.. your teacher was a centerfold.. I told him.. I didn't believe him , so He brings me a copy of the picture the next day.. I just couldn't resist.. I took it to school and snuck in in the map that we would be studying that day.. when she pulled the map down.. there she was in all her glory. the whole class was speechless .. well except for me.. so yes I was totally busted.. She send me out into the hall and made me wait until her class was finished. She went down the hall and borrowed a paddle from the science teacher and paddled my butt out in the hallway. So I can honestly say I was spanked by a playboy centerfold. lol.. how many of you all can say that

it was funny when I was a kid. and is legendary story.. Yes I do feel terrible about it now that I am an adult.. but the story is still very funny.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon: