LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S Been Spanked At School

SKIP

Corporal punishment was common when I went to elementary school in the early 60's. It disappeared in the late 60's but came back in the early 70's. If you forgot your health textbook, for health class, you were forced to bend over while grabbing your ankles and receiving the coach's wrath with a paddle. The paddle had holes to reduce the wind resistance. I have been on the receiving end once. I never left my textbook in my locker again! I am guessing the date to be somewhere around fall of 1972. This happened at a public high school in Richmond Va. This is the first time I have admitted that I was a bad boy!

When I was much younger, schools and parents were much more strict. Getting sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to what happened when you got home with the note that had to be signed. Today, chld protective services would have been all over a parents ass for a proper ass whupin.

If schools today did to students, what they did to me and others back then, the teachers or people in charge would face civil litigation and or criminal prosecution.

Now we are a nation of crybabies and pussies. Maybe I should not say it here but it is the truth. God forbid someone get a red ass or their feeling hurt!

l about 20 sad she lived in the US, and was spanked for acting up in class

I went to Catholic school late 70's early 80's and it was completely accepted. I was paddled a couple times for not doing my homework, and once for climbing a tree, and getting stuck.

I got two spankings during my school days. First time I was in the 1st grade and me and 4 other kids accidently stay out in the play ground too long. We all got a spanking and the teacher used one of those little paddles you use to play paddle ball with. She had use bend over and I think I got 5 licks. It really wasn't much of a spanking, more scary then anything.

The last time I was in the 11th grade and had got into a fight. The assistant principal gave us each 2 licks with a long paddle. Later that day I had to leave to go to work at this ice cream factory. I didn't get off work until 8pm and I still felt the sting of that spanking as it was a good one.

It is still legal in Georgia, However state law differs the decision to the individual school district. I know of one friend who grew up in Texas during his early child hood education he's about 30 now, that said it did happen to him and was a regular occurrence in school.

Corporal punishment was common when I went to elementary school in the early 60's. It disappeared in the late 60's but came back in the early 70's. If you forgot your health textbook, for health class, you were forced to bend over while grabbing your ankles and receiving the coach's wrath with a paddle. The paddle had holes to reduce the wind resistance. I have been on the receiving end once. I never left my textbook in my locker again! I am guessing the date to be somewhere around fall of 1972. This happened at a public high school in Richmond Va. This is the first time I have admitted that I was a bad boy!

When I was much younger, schools and parents were much more strict. Getting sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to what happened when you got home with the note that had to be signed. Today, chld protective services would have been all over a parents ass for a proper ass whupin.

If schools today did to students, what they did to me and others back then, the teachers or people in charge would face civil litigation and or criminal prosecution.

Now we are a nation of crybabies and pussies. Maybe I should not say it here but it is the truth. God forbid someone get a red ass or their feeling hurt!

l about 20 sad she lived in the US, and was spanked for acting up in class

I agree!!!! I seen it happen while in school. In grade school seen 1 teacher throw a brick at 1 kid.

I would like to say thank you to every one that has reply so far

I would also like to ask if you where bare bottom or not?

hehe no it was over the clothing. Maybe before my time schools did it bare bottom. Schools are super cautious having any child show there bottom for any reason these days.

I went to a British Public (that means private!) School. Corporal punishment was administered by teachers and the older boys using a 3-foot bamboo cane about as thick as a ring finger. The practice was that the victim bent over and touched his toes while the punishor took two or three steps as a run up for each stroke. Maximum (legally) was six strokes. Their justice was largely based on attitude and cronyism rather than the nature of the offense - it was systematic bullying. I was a professed atheist, the headmaster a closet clergyman of decidedly old-fashioned views, so I was a target of the more sadistic prefects. The result was weals, some broken and bleeding skin, and a lasting and utter contempt for authoritarianism. I still feel bitter about it.

The old fashioned headmaster (was) retired at the earliest possible date. He took a parish in a remote part of the country, and reverted to his cloth. During his reign the theory of evolution was NOT taught, and Latin comprised up to 25% of the syllabus. Science was limited to one hour a week, and in six years I never once saw the headmaster in the science block. I suspect that the number of complaints from parents to the board of governors must have become overwhelming.

In addition to a contempt for authority he also left me a contempt for religion, the church, latin and corporal punishment. I suppose he was a bit of a failure.

There was a guy, in the class that never got the message no matter what the coaches did. One day the coach had all he could take and dragged the kid into the locker room. The "wack' was so forcefull that we could hear it in the hallway outside the locker room.

Later, after running laps, we went to the showers. You could see where the paddle holes were on this guys behind. His whole ass was beet red except where the holes in the paddle hit him. The guy was complaining that he had gotten a "bare ass whuppin".

I would like to say thank you to every one that has reply so far

I would also like to ask if you where bare bottom or not?

Public schools in the 60's yep they had a nice long wodden paddle that I meet with a few times. can't say it worked as intended. I still cut class and did and four lunch periods in a day. The trick was not getting caugh.

Public schools in the 60's yep they had a nice long wodden paddle that I meet with a few times. can't say it worked as intended. I still cut class and did and four lunch periods in a day. The trick was not getting caugh.

Only a few times? What an underachiever :whistling: My backside learned to ignore paddling pain from the multitude of moments I misbehaved :blush: After I was 7 or 8 I'd laugh at their 'best shot' which of course only brought more ;) I've had 3 paddles (including one 3/4 inch thick and 3+ inches wide) broken on my butt in school :lol: That kind of PO'ed the teachers and the Principal :P Then they figured out to just tell my Dad- he didn't practice mercy with his belt :o And when it stopped being effective a lamp cord did the job- that hurt even my pain-repelling butt :crybaby: Dad could do us bare but usually it was with just underwear on- schools didn't dare do that :mellow: Today they'd lock you up decades for just thinking about doing what I experienced in my tender years :screwy:

And I too learned to solve the problem by not getting caught instead of 'toeing the line' :ninja:

Kind of funny that one of my fantasies is getting a good paddling :wtf2::roflmao::wacko:

I went to a British Public (that means private!) School. Corporal punishment was administered by teachers and the older boys using a 3-foot bamboo cane about as thick as a ring finger. The practice was that the victim bent over and touched his toes while the punishor took two or three steps as a run up for each stroke. Maximum (legally) was six strokes. Their justice was largely based on attitude and cronyism rather than the nature of the offense - it was systematic bullying. I was a professed atheist, the headmaster a closet clergyman of decidedly old-fashioned views, so I was a target of the more sadistic prefects. The result was weals, some broken and bleeding skin, and a lasting and utter contempt for authoritarianism. I still feel bitter about it.

The old fashioned headmaster (was) retired at the earliest possible date. He took a parish in a remote part of the country, and reverted to his cloth. During his reign the theory of evolution was NOT taught, and Latin comprised up to 25% of the syllabus. Science was limited to one hour a week, and in six years I never once saw the headmaster in the science block. I suspect that the number of complaints from parents to the board of governors must have become overwhelming.

In addition to a contempt for authority he also left me a contempt for religion, the church, latin and corporal punishment. I suppose he was a bit of a failure.

Sounds like we went to the same school! In Shropshire perhaps?

ya spanking during sexy time is awsome, but I never got in school, and dont think i would of taken it like you guys did back in the day either! like wtf if your 17 dont bend over for them and let some person spank you by force. fight damn it! not to get off topic but does anyone have a story about fighting back?

My first spanking in school was in kindergarten, when it was nap time I would lay behind one of the girls and a few times I got caught trying to look up their dresses. I was the oldest of a family of all boys, so this was exciting for me. This was in the 60's. I don't recall getting spanked after kindergarten.

In my day it was not considered a spanking it was you got the strap on the bare hands,,I got it a few times in public school, and when I got home I got a real spanking pants down bare assed with the belt... :crybaby:

• Like 1

I temporarily unapproved this post due to the pic that was added. I am asking for clarification on the rules concerning this and will explain my reasons for my actions here afterward. Please be patient and understanding here, I'm still something of a Newbie Mod here :blush:

Bettypooh

Back in my day we got the strap on the hands not a spanking on the butt. I got the strap quite a few times and when I got home it was the old fastion way pants down over what ever was handy and a bare butt spanking with a strap or a belt..No I get spanked for wetting my pants and diapers,,like what u see..Garry

I temporarily unapproved this post due to the pic that was added. I am asking for clarification on the rules concerning this and will explain my reasons for my actions here afterward. Please be patient and understanding here, I'm still something of a Newbie Mod here :blush:

Bettypooh

Here's the scoop:

Pics which show male genitals are not allowed on this site, as per the site owners rules. If you wish to post a pic where they can be seen, please use a photo editing program to block or totally blur that part of the pic prior to posting.

Thanks for understanding!

Bettypooh

Sounds like we went to the same school! In Shropshire perhaps?

No, east of England. Up until Ieft in the late 60's we still wore black ties....in mourning for Prince Albert.

Then somebody took the headmaster aside and told him the really sad news: the Queen-Empress Victoria had passed away. He was never quite the same again. He went to a parish in deepest Norfolk where they still believed she was alive.

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in the sixties as well. My Father used a strap on us and my Mom a wooden spoon. Everyone of my brothers ans sisters got the strap for serious infractions such as stealing or lying. Mom used her hand or the spoon for quick tune-ups when we just wouldn't take the hint that Mom meant business. I was paddled twice my Parish school. The first time was in second grade for wetting my pants and the second was for the same thing in fourth. I hated school from that moment on and still have ill feelings about that place. It just seemed that no matter your defense, you were guilty and need to be punished.

Today it has just gone way to the left of center to where even a mild spanking is vilified as abuse. Family discipline doesn't need to be physical but the child needs to know the boundaries and also know there are consequences for behaving badly.

• 1 month later...

I don't recall getting spanked after kindergarten, which doesn't really count because it was a private (church) kinder, and my dad was the one doing it. I only went to a private school because the public school didn't have a kindergarten, though; after that, I was in public schools until college.

When I was in 4th or 5th grade, a boy on the school bus who was a grade older than me grabbed me by the hair and held me down between the seats and wouldn't let me go unless I'd kiss him. I yelled and yelled and finally annoyed the bus driver enough that she intervened. I told my parents who told the school who had me tell the principal, who spanked the boy. I didn't see it -- I'd already been sent back to my classroom -- but I could hear it while I was going down the hall. This would have been around 1986.

It probably wasn't technically legal but that school was in the rural South, and the principal was much-beloved, and they seemed to let some things slide -- in my fourth-grade class, the whole class would recite "God is great, God is good, Let us thank Him for our food. By His hand we all are fed; give us now our daily bread." before lunch every day, and in 5th or 6th grade, the Gideons came into the classroom and offered us all little New Testaments.

I don't recall getting spanked after kindergarten, which doesn't really count because it was a private (church) kinder, and my dad was the one doing it. I only went to a private school because the public school didn't have a kindergarten, though; after that, I was in public schools until college.

When I was in 4th or 5th grade, a boy on the school bus who was a grade older than me grabbed me by the hair and held me down between the seats and wouldn't let me go unless I'd kiss him. I yelled and yelled and finally annoyed the bus driver enough that she intervened. I told my parents who told the school who had me tell the principal, who spanked the boy. I didn't see it -- I'd already been sent back to my classroom -- but I could hear it while I was going down the hall. This would have been around 1986.

It probably wasn't technically legal but that school was in the rural South, and the principal was much-beloved, and they seemed to let some things slide -- in my fourth-grade class, the whole class would recite "God is great, God is good, Let us thank Him for our food. By His hand we all are fed; give us now our daily bread." before lunch every day, and in 5th or 6th grade, the Gideons came into the classroom and offered us all little New Testaments.

Actually it may surprise you to know that at least in Georgia it is still very legal. Although I imagine seldom actually practiced, but still a law exists that makes it legal for teachers, principals, to use corporal punishment in schools. Although many of the individual school districts outlawed it themselves for fear of being sued.