LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

112 Tena Diapers

Hiya all. Just bought 4 packs of Tena slip super and I'm attempting to wear 24/7 using no more than 2 diapers per 24 hours. Does anyone else set themselves challenges? How do you get on? I work from home so can get away with a lot more than most people but it's still sometimes difficult to remain dedicated if you have a choice.

The only choice is to not remain dedicated. I've been diapered 24/7 for 14 years, the last 6 I've been at the same office. Not once has it been a problem or has anyone even cared that I wear diapers. Oh, and one diaper every 12 hours is a bad rash waiting to happen. Change when you need to, that's why they are disposable.

• 1 month later...

I have to say i agree with the last 2 posts,change your diaper as sonn as you need to,wearing it for 12hrs realy is a bad idea,and as you said you work from home then there is no reason why you need to stay in you diaper for so long.

Keeping a wet or messy diaper on that length of time,i would say that you realy are heading for some painful times.

There are two ways to learn things and one hurts a lot less than the other :huh: so you might want to heed the advice being offered in this thread- unless you're a masochist :lol:

There's no better way to take the fun out of wearing diapers than getting a rash, so change as often as you need to based on what your skin is like ;) Mine's pretty tough but it still happens to me occasionally :( and since I wear for need it's always a BIG issue when it happens :crybaby: Airing out 10-15 minutes between diapers goes a long way toward avoiding problems and being at home will make doing that a lot easier for you B) Good Luck and happy wearing!

Bettypooh

I usually find that it is time to change when the padding on the butt area of the diaper starts soaking urine..usually this happens about 7-8 hours on an abena..after that it will start leaking.

Well timing is everything and I've managed more or less to stay dry for the first half of the time and stuck to the two diapers on most days. No problems whatsoever and really enjoying the experience so far....

Ok if you are wearing a dry diaper all the time then you will be ok,but if you are wetting any of them then i would strongly say that you should change it as soon as you can.

Unless you enjoy having adiaper rash,and you enjoy the pain that goes with that,but for me i would rather change when i need to,and try and avoid a painfull rash,but hey thatmight just be me.

Hiya all. Just bought 4 packs of Tena slip super and I'm attempting to wear 24/7 using no more than 2 diapers per 24 hours. Does anyone else set themselves challenges? How do you get on? I work from home so can get away with a lot more than most people but it's still sometimes difficult to remain dedicated if you have a choice.

Whenever i have a few days off i seem to set myself challenges like this, most of the time it ends up in my diapers leaking cos they are total saturated, but i still try, just to see what will happen next.