LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question About Sissy Roleplayers

Michelle

Hi all, I'm a mommy that loves to play with ageplay kids, boys and girls.

On occasion I come across someone who has sissy in there profile, which is cool. I thinking these kids want to be looked upon and treated as females, which is very cool with me.

But I do a lot of baths and diaper changes and I'm wondering do sissy's have boy parts when you change them? I also assume that a sissy wants to be dressed in girlie like clothes and be referred to as females?

Hope to get some insight and please pardon the dumb questions...:rolleyes:

That is just the problem. If you go through the Sissy Room you will find so many individually true but category-contradictory that the term is meaningless for all practical purposes and is one of the reasons I avoid it like the plague. Also, I am "real world" as apart from ABDL ghetto in my outlook and in that real world "sissy" is a hard put-down that has nothing to do with girlishness as a part of a person. Hence I use "girl" in my "diapers" description though it is clear that I am not a GG (Genetic Girl) or Transexual. Up until about 2 years ago. "Transgender" would have sufficed byt that term is now being confused with Transexual. To understand more clearly, do read my bolg THE PINK RUBBER SHEET and look at my gallery; GALLERIE DE CHRISTINE PETITE

Thanks for the fabulous question, Michelle. I can't speak for other sissies but I still have my "boy" parts when I'm in diapers, but my imaginary mommy never refers to it, she acts as though it doesn't have a name apart from being part of baby's body, although she will comment on how big baby is getting and isn't that special and cute, things like that. I think it's nice to have encouragement and reinforcement that way. And my imaginary mommy knows that I am her baby girl and that using a male referent would be a lapse on her part for which she would profusely apologize and smother her baby with warm kisses in an effort to compensate, because we all know that no baby likes to be called something they are not! Huggles, and thanks so much for the delightful question! :wub:

Hi Wendy

Well I normally wouldn't mention the boy parts when I do a diaper change but so many ask me to provide lots of details. Most of them being boys and when there messy they want all the areas described. When I'm changing someone that doesn't have a common name in there profile, I glance at the profile on the left column so I can see there gender and age. If its a two year old I will plop them on a changing table, but not a 10 year old. When someone says they are a sissy, I started calling there privates there front area. Unless they say otherwise. Besides all that I also wonder if they should be call he or she. Some sissy's tell me they are boys but wanna be dressed like girls.

This is tough to answer because EVERY sissy is unique. We all have out own story. We just lump ourselves together because we want to call it something other than just boy or girl.

I am physically male. I have male parts. They can't be ignored. When I have to deal with those parts, I just shrug it off as something that has to be dealt with like funny shaped ears or a large nose. Thyt can be called by their correct names, but it means nothing. It's just a way to communicate what you mean efficiently.

I consider myself to be a girl (that changes in age depending on how I feel or what I wear), and reaffirm myself that I am a girl. I like to be called a girl. When out in real life, I enjoy someone taking a second look or just saying "ma'am." (I'd love "miss," but don't think I'll ever get that in public.)

So, since I am a "she," I wear girls clothes. I like girlie things. Not all things, and I also like boy type things as well. That's one reason that I also think of myself as a tomboy; I am a girl with boy interests, too.

As for my "parts", Well, I am a girl who lives in a girls' home of a certain age and a certain time. So things are done in that frame of reference. Since I am of the age where I am learning to keep my skirtds down. but am kept in diapers. Where the diaper goes is called my "chastity area" wherie I feel things and wet is called my "flower". The idea is to discuss things in a ladylike manner. I call grownups by their title and name, like "Housemistress Sandra" or "Nurse Alice-Anne" or title and first and middle namename,and adress them as "Lady" and their first name or first and middle name, or "MY Lady".

When I was little and things finally came to a head, as I mention in my blog. I was specifically let to be a little girl under the right condtions (in private and with those with whom and their families it was all right) to specifically avoid sissyfication and other things by setting aside those times and conditions as special. It worked.

To me it seems rather self-defeating not to call yourself what you are in that context. If I think of myself as a girl (and even wanted to pass, which I do not), it makes no sense to call myself somthing that is just a watered-down ;ump-in unless I shared some of those psychological characteristics (in the case of sissy, "effeminate" is not the same as "feminine"). A real sissy usually hates the thought of being taken for a girl (hence "sissy-girl"). I ran into plenty of them in grade school.

Boy parts; girl feelings.

Yes: That is about right.

If this were 4 years ago, I would use Transgender but that has been mooshed in with "Transexual", which I am not. So to leave no doubt, I use "Girl". In the context of my total information, it should be understandable.

The tussue structure and innervation of that part of the system is the same for both. So the defining context is subject more to psychological variables than physical ones

Hi girls,

I just wanted to add to this post and its not very often I post anywhere these days.

There are so many different things that all the different people want it would just be too difficult to say anything is common to us. From my own thoughts I would say that a sissy would be a boy that is either pretending to be a girl, or forced to dress as a girl. I think people that think this way are aware and proud of the parts that actually make them a boy, no matter how many pretty layers or diaper's cover the fact.

I, among other actually feel like I am a little girl. I would never need to be forced to wear a pretty dress or even be locked in one. Wearing a diaper for me is a way to forget what is a reality under my diaper. when I am heavily diapered I can go for many hours without facing the reality and I have spend long periods of time with a mommy and a babysitter and by closing my eyes during changes and with no reference being made I love to forget what I am and immerse myself into a true little girl world.

No matter what you like or play as long as you are true to yourself and hurt nobody else why worry about it, Enjoy what you are!

Hugs and Little girl kisses

Karla

I don't RP too often nowadays, but I tend to find unless I'm playing a genetic-girl "character", or otherwise requested.. I'll have my body as I know it to be. That means bewbs and my birth-genitals ~ cock and balls, to be so crass. Having said that ~ and unlike many sissies or transgirls ~ I'm quite comfortable with my peenie and associated parts so I guess I'm a little unique in that case ☆ Not that I think less of those who are uncomfortable with such things, not one bit ♥ I'm just sorta content to be a girl-with-a-penis. Much to the chagrin of my therapist (whom had to convince me to transition in the first place, go figure) whom opines that it's important for me to go all neo-vaginal ~ which I'm totally too scared to do.. but I digress!~

To re-iterate what's been said, and to put it simply... you should probably just ask your partner, imo ♡

(fwiw on the topic, I'm not hugely into the idea of calling a peenie a "clitty" and a tushy a "pussy/boypussy/sissypussy" et cetera, either. But I don't judge those who do, I just don't do it myself)

Me, I like my boy parts.

Part of the fun of being a sissy -for me - is that even in RP I'm not really a little girl - I'm being made to act/dress like one, perhaps against my will. I don't have any desire to be a girl in "real life" (well, I enjoy crossdressing without diapers in the same way). But in RP or in the bedroom, I like being forced into the submissive role, including wearing diapers and submissive clothes.

Like Jen, my world as an AB is fully sissy oriented and it is a punishment and the more I am teased and laughed at, the better.

All my outfits are as sissified and extremely effeminate as possible with outrageously frilly outfits and super thick diapers.

My GF and her daughter take great delight in talking to me in super exaggerated baby talk and I am punished if I ever say anything not in baby talk. Usually a very soapy mouth washing including chewing the soap bar.

Looking at myself in a lace edged mirror from inside my crib, I see myself in a super frilly and extra short dress that has a magnetic lock, locked plastic pants, huge frilly bonnets and thick padded mittens tied onto my hands like boxing gloves and knotted very tightly. When I am being punished I have a collar locked on with a set of ankle cuffs used as handcuffs fastened to the lead ring. This allows my hands to be locked close to my face and with the mittens on, all I can do is hold my bottle.

This constant visual reminder of my status and the comments made keep me in a world of sissification that I adore.

I am a boy on the outside but mostly a girl on the inside .I love the idea of being somewhat forced to be that little girl with the diapers and frilly dresses .If i ever were to be in that position i would not want any mention of my parts lol :thumbsup:

This is an interesting post mommy Michelle. I am very femme and sissy, but for me, i know i am still a boy with boyparts, even though i love being treated like a little girl. Part of the experience for me is knowing that i can't be a real girl, and i like being reminded of that. It helps to keep me in my place, feeling very sissy and subservient to my mommy, because she knows my secret and my desires. Hope that makes sense.

This is an interesting post mommy Michelle. I am very femme and sissy, but for me, i know i am still a boy with boyparts, even though i love being treated like a little girl. Part of the experience for me is knowing that i can't be a real girl, and i like being reminded of that. It helps to keep me in my place, feeling very sissy and subservient to my mommy, because she knows my secret and my desires. Hope that makes sense.

I would always be happy to treat you like a girl...:blush: