LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Me want of this good stuff but i just gut to know!!! Hay wered you go I miss you so seams like it bin for evere sins you've bin gone ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok? Aw cind of wered and in reel life that would not be possible unless it was a daycare or preschool for kids with speshel needs!!! But hay it fiction and I gess that the other sibling arnt there ether a but I still would like to see more k gust sayin

Well I gess it ok, but so not wreill!!! If I were in here place I would wake up frum her daydream and come back to rellalidy!!!! Because that's gust not ree, if I were you I would ask my self I say self were was billy wen thay went out? We're is here sister, how I don't know her neam because she dus not exist dus she? Gust like all the rest of them are not there!!! Look if you are righting a story about a family and you have two kids then you have to let the reeder know that, but in your case I don't see more then one of them and yet you got 3 kids and only one of them is really there the other ones are not real so it's ok to niglect them and let them fend for them selves!!! And if that were the case then I dould have to call scoshel services done on you for niglect and then thay would have to be put in faster care and the you would go to jail for niglect and abus of a miner!!!!! So I'm giving you one shot to redeem your self because if I cech you niglectting your caricature agen then it's staret to jail with you mister!!!!!!!!

Look I'm not going to shuger coat it k because you want to get better right ? Instead of being gust ok right and the thing I don't get is that when some one sezs sumting good about it we were like so happy but If we say the trough about it then everey buty is like we don't like it but if know one sezs the trough then all we will get is crap and shitty diapers and no one likes a shitty diaper right because if we did then this hole site would stink and then we would have to cleen it all up and if there was no adults then you all would have to sit in it fore ever!!!!!!! So if we can let pepol know what is ring in there story the we can get that big stinky diaper cleen and fresh k love to all my baby's out tbere