LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

I loved all of this, so sweet and comforting, unlike the naughty stuff I usually read. Thanks gcliment27 for writing a story I wikes dat doesn't make me feel naughty :) Are too rare :) I hope you'll have the time to write more of Melissa.

• 1 month later...

Melissa and her mother began walking towards Melissa's room. Melissa was excited, thinking that she was going to get her diaper changed in private, away from Haley. Her mind went from her private change to just how messy her diaper was. The jeans she was wearing were loose around her legs, yet extremely tight around her crotch and lower butt. Melissa notices that every step she took, the entire backside of her diaper would sway and crinkle. She began to blush and become a little bit embarrassed to think about what she must have looked like.

As soon as they entered the room Melissa lifted her arms, had her legs slightly spread, with her knees straight. Her mother looked at her and smiled. Her big girl was getting all prepared to be taken care of. Melissas diaper peeked out from the front of her pants, even though the diaper was sagging with all of the weight in it. Her mother figured that the diaper was pushing her jeans down because of her mess, thus allowing the diaper to still peek out the top.

Melissas mother pulled Melissas shirt over her head, and then lowered Melissas arms. She then unbuttoned her jeans, revealing the destroyed diaper. As she was helping Melissa hop up onto her changing area, Haley walked into the room. "Do you need any help"? Haley asked. Melissa all of the sudden came back to reality. She had been in complete baby mode before Haley walked into the room. Melissa then slightly curled up, trying to be a little bit less exposed even though what was happening was obvious. "Sure Haley, would you mind heading back down to the kitchen and get a bottle ready for Melissa"? Her mother asked.

Haley seemed a little bit let down as she nodded and then walked back out of the room. Melissa started to think about what she was going to do when Haley was babysitting her and her mother wasnt there, while her mother went to work on wiping Melissas bottom. Melissa decided that maybe while Haley was there, it would be a good time to start being a big girl again. As soon as that decision was made she slipped back into thinking about what was happening currently. Her mother was using warm, soft, wet baby wipes to gently clean her exposed butt because she pooped in her diaper. Melissa immediately went into baby mode. She laid there and enjoyed every minute of her mommy changing her diaper.

Maybe becoming a big girl will be harder than she thinks...

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best story's on this site and you have just got to finish it plaZes don't let it die, I can't what to see what sis in store for her next?

My by she could get kid napped or they could be come lovers or she could have a stroke and be come a title baby or fall on here head and be a title baby. Just some iedes for you to try!!! Ps you've just got to cuntinyou this one. K buby now