LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

• 3 weeks later...

realy like this storie i dont post alot of comments and just would love to see more of this one.. theres a couple im going past same comment on but realy do hope that the ones i post on do continue =) plus if u want to know why i dont comment much.. well no one realy replys lol. x

thanks for reading =P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The doorbell rang as Melissa sat quietly watching TV. Her soaked diaper squished between her legs and directly on the couch. Melissa thought nothing of her current outfit, it was something she wore round the house alot. Clad in a pink T shirt that fit her rather snug, showing off her petite figure, and her soaked diaper that was so wet it bulged out to nearly halfway down her thigh as she sat. Melissa looked down at her diaper and realized how solid it looked. There was no room for any air or dryness, it was full with pee.

Hearing someone at the front door Melissa suddenly became self conscious. As she heard the woman enter the house Melissa quickly sat up with a squishy crinkle. With a slight gasp, Melissa quickly hopped up and leaned over the couch to grab a blankie. She had to cover herself if someone was visiting. As she was leaned over the couch, her squishy diapered butt on full display, Melissa heard her mother and the woman enter the room. "And it looks like someone is already wet" Melissa heard her mother say. Quickly flipping over and covering herself with the blankie, Melissa began to blush. She realized that she was looking at her mother and her new babysitter. The baby sitter looked to be in her mid 20's, and wore bright colored clothes that made her look like she worked at a daycare.

The sitter smiled at Melissa saying, "Awe Hi there cutie, you must be Melissa." Melissa nodded and smiled back. "I am Haley" the babysitter said while waving. Haley then followed Melissas mother to finish up her tour of the house, and as they were walking out of the room Melissa heard her mother say, "Now Billy is on the verge of being fully potty trained, so hopefully you will only have to worry about Melissas diapers."

Melissa sat in the TV room thinking about what her mother had just said. Was Billy already potty trained? She then looked around the room, noticing that she was watching Sponge Bob, under a Disney cars blanket in a soaked diaper. Was she a complete baby?

Melissa then waddled upstairs to get on something a little bit more appropriate for company. She got to her room and threw on a pair of jeans. While slipping on her jeans Melissa realized how much room she had in the butt of her jeans. She giggled slightly as she though that they were the perfect soaked diaper jeans, then took a look at herself in the mirror. Her outfit looked completely normal, unless you looked close and noticed that the crotch of her jeans had a large sagging bulge that hung closer to her left leg and sagged down to her thigh. She then turned around to see that the top of her pants were loose fitting and you could see the top of her diaper that fit nice and tight on her lower back.

With a slight shake of her bum, Melissa giggled then headed back down to watch the rest of her show. About halfway through her show, Melissa stood up and bent forward without much thought. She was just going through the motions as she started pooping her diaper. It came so natural to Melissa, she was simply pooping her pants without thinking about it. When she was all finished, Melissa realized what she had just done. She didnt want to sit back down in her mess, but her show was too good. Lost in the TV, Melissa placed her messy bum on the couch and got comfy.

Once the show was over, Melissa looked down to see that her diaper was extremely bulgy and showing through her jeans. Just then her mother and Haley walked in. "Uh oh, I think someone made stinky poopoo's" Said Melissas mother as she helped Melissa off the couch. She then turned Melissa around and pulled back the loose top of her jeans and looked down her diaper. Melissa noticed Haley looking on with a smile on her face.

• Like 10

Haley could turn out to be a marvelous babysitter/nanny for Melissa. Will little Billy really be completely out of diapers while their parents are on vacation?

Speaking of Melissa's folks and family, it is always so nice to read about people who understand a need for diapers at any age.

Dear G Climent27, I will wait patiently until the next Melissa installment. Thanks for this new one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest princessbabyd

Yay! So happy to see an updated to this story. I followed it closely for some time and had foegotten about it's cant wait to see where it goes with the baby sitter

• 3 weeks later...