LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yo.

im new here, making an irrelevant description of me post... =P

im 19, male, canadian, in university for the last month or so for computer science.

computergeek/jock =P, love soccer, play FFXI, huge japanafile(ie. love anime, jrock, japanese food, etc.)

i've had a diaper fetish since i was 12 so approx 7 years... and i've only ever told my current girlfriend (don't worry, she aint a random girlfriend, i've known her very well for over 4 years), im almost positive atleast one of my parents knows, because my diapers were moved once from their hiding place << >> <<

im a person who befriends as many ppl as possible, and tried my best at not making ppl feel uncomfortable (most of the reason i don't tell anyone about my fetish =P)

i came to this place hopin to read about other ppl who are diaper lovers etc. and to post with them =)

o ya and as for classifying where on this site i'd be put under... i'd be a adult baby lover... more than anything the idea of being so innocent to be wearing attracts me, considering how hectic life can sometimes get =P.

Hey and welcome to Daily Diapers! Sounds like ya came to the right place cuz here your diapers ain't gonna make any of us uncomfortable so you'll be free to talk about them as much as ya want! I hope you check out all the features that Daily Diapers has because they really do an awesome job with this place. You'll find that you can talk freely on just about everything. I really hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the site randomguy8. I'm always glad to see new members. I am sure you will enjoy being here as there are many things to do, including chat. Most members here are considerate and very understanding to each other. On the other hand, there are some sensitive topics discussed as well, which will definately get the blood flowing. Anyways, hope to see you around the boards and in chat.