LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever?

Teenbaby96

Eww no. Funny story. My Dad told me a story that when he was a Pizza Guy, there was a customer called Mrs. Satan who would always order an Anchovie pizza. He said that sounds like something the Devil would order!

Have you ever enjoyed getting outed in public? (I see a lot of peeps, when someone is obviously diapered, I say nothing! Good way to be fired, lol) It was an older lady, she also smelled of baby powder. Appeared to be 60.

Yes, I ran out of supplies a little while ago and was buying some diapers from my local Atkins medial store. The clerk (about 35yrs old) outed me and we had a nice conversation about which ones they carried were the best.

So, to keep things on track "have you ever had 'raw' anchovies as a side/topping w/pizza or otherwise?"

Yes. Once in middle school we had heritage day. This girl made this German dessert. Some kind of honeyed bread thingy, texture was like condensed granules. The entire class liked it, could not remember the name. One other time, for a JC speachclass this guy argued that we should eat bugs instead of meat because insects are lower on the food chain, it would waste less energy. Okay, so he put worms on the cookies, which we took off. He then told us that there were ground worms in the cookie! It just tasted like a cookie.

Oh yeah, have you ever played in the mud as a grown up?

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of times--like when my co-workers toilet papered my car on my 40th birthday...and then took me to lunch.

Have you ever changed the rules of a game so you could win? (Going to law school or being a Senator doesn't count)

I tried, but I did not get away with it.

Have you ever felt like you were a host to a persona of the opposite sex?

• 1 month later...

No, If ever feel the need to drink I will need to do so orally.

Have you ever enjoyed the feeling of being forced to mess a diaper?

@terry: enjoied it, even if it was just self-forcing.

Have you ever seriously thought at the possibility of personally using a potentially deadly weapon agains another human being?

Indeed Turtle, it also happened to me to forget to completely comply with the rules of the game.

Have you ever told a serious lie for no apparent good reason?

Yes, and we've been best friends for years now.

If you're not incontinent have you ever gone on a long trip/vacation and worn diapers the whole time? If you are incontinent have you ever tried going more than a day without wearing a diaper, pullup, pads, etc?

Not incontinent but I don't wear a diaper when going out because "anything could happen." It's just too risky to get caught, especially if you're in a car.

Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do, and did you do it?

At a large gathering, my cousin dared me to jump into the pool fully clothed. I told her it was pointless as I lived there and all I had to do was change. She was also an obnoxious person in general. I have swam in my clothes on several occasions, just not there.

Have you ever realized you had left your fly open? How long did it take for you to realize this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No. I have several relative that would be perfect for it though.

Have you ever considered that our lives are simply an ongoing dream and when we sleep our actual bodies are living?

Guest babyturtle

I have,and if so I hope that when my real body wakes up,its better than what I've had in my dream life.

Have you ever died? for a short period of time or something?

Yes, actually. That was my fall from the crib as an infant at the age of 16 months of age, and I did indeed stop breathing. Fortunately, my mom knew CPR and performed it on me while an ambulance was being called for. I was rushed to a local hospital to be stabilized and then taken to a major hospital where I was in a coma for 6 weeks. According to everything I have read, I am actually quite lucky to be alive today.

Have you ever ridden a unicycle before?

Never.

Can ride my motorbike on just the back wheel for a bit, but I guess it doesn't count.

Have you ever experienced temporary loss of recent events memory?

• 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...