LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever?

Teenbaby96

Nope. (Don’t really have a favorite.)

Have you ever been on TV?

(I'll admit to skipping to the last page. Apologies if this was asked before.)

Edited by astrodiaper
Repetitive question?

Kinda/sorta: I was in 8th grade early in '59 and I had a dream. It was night and soe people and I were in an empty, dark room. Someone turned the light on and it was about a 10x15 room with a bare floor of light golden bronw wod. About 6 months later, at night, my aunt, uncle, the owner and I were in the Soon to be opened Winnesimmet Dairy's new building and when the owner turned the lights on, it was the same room I had dreamed of, with the same kind of floor light butintense green walls (I forget what color the walls were in the dream). if it was off in size, it wasn not by much

Have you ever broken a mirror and not had 7 years of bad luck?

On 11/29/2020 at 11:30 PM, Firefly 35 said:

No.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights still on?

ROUTINELY: wHO HAS NOT

hAVE YOU EVER DREAMED ABOUT ONE OR MORE PRAYING MANTISES?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Multiple times.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Have you ever taken a road trip without deciding on a particular route. Just a destination or no specific destination at all?