LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7S

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Would be nice to be able to get all of the Bambino's (Bianco, Classico and Teddy), ABU's (Cushies + Super Dry Kids), and Dry 24/7s in the UK. Does anyone know of any retailers other than the one below who stocks any of them?

As far as I know only Big Baby Fun stocks any of the above - specifically Bambino (Classico and Teddy only) and ABU (Super Dry Kids only). That said, they have been out of stock of the ABU's for a long time from what I can see.

On a related note, I'm fairly surprised that one of the ADBL aware e-tailers like CosynDry, Cuddlz, or Big Baby Fun etc. haven't imported half or more of a containers worth of the above yet. Either the market here is just too small to make it viable or given the import, tax and shipping costs there just isn't enough profit in it*. Along the same lines, I found it weird that Cuddlz would do their own printed diaper, as I'd have thought importing and reselling ABU and/or Bambino would be cheaper than rolling a new product with all that entails (design, certification, finding a manufacturer, getting it made and shipped, etc. etc.). I guess importing from the US is more expensive than designing your own, having something made elsewhere (china?) and importing it to the UK :/\

*: Given the prices Big Baby Fun charge for 8 Bambino's and 10 ABU SDK's, it sounds like this must be the case. If the prices are just profiteering, I'd have thought they wouldn't run out of stock for so long! FYI: In the US Bambino's direct from their web-store work out at £0.83/diaper (inc. shipping). BBF work out at £2.12/diaper (inc. shipping, £1.87 ex-shipping) - i.e. it costs us more than 2.5 times as much per diaper to get them here in the UK. Either BBF are getting a fantastic return and no one has noticed it yet, or the economics of importing these products just don't work out.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants me to bring some back, make me an offer for them.

But you have to bare in mind, its going to be around £8 P&P too

I'd be interested in a pack of medium, name your price and I can collect from Croydon if you need.

XP medical are charging around $37 delivered.

Which is around £22.50p and thats for a pack of 18 nappies.

If it turns out to be profitable for me to do so, on the next trip, ill bring back a case, which is free delivery.

Or i might just put them on ebay in singles for a set price, that way people can buy as much or as little as they like.

Ive kinda always wanted to open a ebay nappy shop.

What im thining of doing is charging an additional suitcase which is about £30

Getting 4-5 packs in, then just offset the charge on each pack

If there is proper interest, i WILL bring some back.

if there is alot, i will bring back alot

How much would you sell/charge for 1 pack of Dry 24/7? As I definatly want some. Or can swap them for other nappies I'm importing from the usa in july/aug (more like aug it will be).

I'm a defo for some mediums

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...