LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Very Fine Birthday ..Gift

Hi there readers,this is my first story on here and it is all true,hope you like it.I woke up one fine Saturday morning and it was mostly just the start of another weekend but this day was my birthday and was to me a little special,but all in all just another day as I do not really celebrate birthdays it as some do,anyways a car pulls into my driveway,one that I had not ever seen before and out jumps my sister and she then headed for the door to the house,when she came in the first thing she said to me was "happy birthday",to witch I replied

"thank you very much"

she then said to me,

"how do you like my new car I just bought it...It is a 2010 mustang fastback and I have always wanted one,would you like to come for a ride with me as I have to go and see one of my girl friends and you can see how the car goes",to me this was as good a way to spend a Saturday as any that I could have thought up..so I replied

"yes very much so and thank you kindly"..

So out of the house we went and got into the car and she even let me drive.On the way out of town she informed me she was going to see her friend Linda,and it was a forty minute drive to her place.The car was awesome and had lots of power and handled exquisitely,about 50 minutes later we arrived at Linda's and she was sitting out at the picnic table and two other women were with her,We got out of the car and walked over to the table where my sister said hi to Linda she replied back

"hi Debbie these are my two very good friends Vicky and Roseanne"

I quickly stepped up to the plate and introduced myself to all of them and was not only greeted by a very friendly hi,but huge smiles from all three.Then my sisters cell phone rang and she went into the house to answer it,she emerged 5 minutes later and informed me and the other's the call was from her boyfriend who wanted her to meet him in town as soon as possible.

she then called me aside and said

"seen as it is a forty minute drive to take you back home and he wants me there right away,is it OK if I ask Linda if you could wait here for me and I will pick you up when I am done".

"I replied yes no problem at all"

She then went and talked with her,then returned to me and let me know all was OK to do that,she said her good bye's and I walked her to the car..and off she went..but as she left she wound down the window and said

"have fun"..and said it with a big smile.

When I returned to the table Vicky said she was making some lunch and would I like some as she had made lots..I was hungry so I replied

"thank you that would be very nice",five minutes later she called us all into the house and all she had cooked was on the table as well as lots of pop or juice to drink,and it all looked so very good,so down I sat and started eating it was so very tasty and I ate till I was stuffed and could not eat or drink no more..then I got up and when Linda,Vicky and Roseanne were done I helped clear the table and helped do the dishes.

After I was finished I went back out to the picnic table and on the way out grabbed a newspaper,then sat down and started to read it..About 30 minutes later the three girls came out from the house and Linda said to me

"we have a tire swing in the back that is built over a gully,would you like to see it and maybe go for a swing"

I told her that yes and very much would I like to see it,we then all headed to the back yard then down a trail that led to the swing,a few minutes along the trail I felt a little rumble in my tummy nothing serious but I knew what was about to happen,I quickly reached my hand back and touched my diapered bottom to realize just what I thought,I could feel my pants expanding and knew I was pooping my diapers,I was a bit embarrassed as I did not want these sweet ladies to know what I had done and was still doing..so I was thinking and contemplating my next move as I continued walking.

I did not want to draw attention to myself by going on the swing,so I thought I would pass on that part and not get to close to the girls..wait for my sister to return then go home and have a shower and a diaper change.and the women would be none the wiser as to what I had done.We then got to the swing, it was motionless sitting over the middle of the gully,but there beside the tree was a pole that was used to grab a hold of the swing and bring it over to the bank on witch I stood..I grabbed it and reached for the rope,grabbed it and pulled it in, Roseanne then came over and stood right beside me and grabbed hold of the rope but her hand slipped from the tree and she grabbed on to me.to keep from falling.but the place she grabbed was the top of my loose fitting cutoffs and causing them to fall down to my knees,and I was now standing in full view of all the girls that were looking at my very wet,messy,and sagging diaper and the only thing that was holding them up,was my blue colored pair of rubber pants,my face turned 5 different shades of a rainbow at that very moment

The three girls walked over to me and knew I was very embarrassed,but I did not know what to say to them,before I could utter a word Linda came nearer to me and said

"do not be embarrassed as to what we have seen as we knew back a while ago you were wearing diapers and rubber pants,we seen them on you when you were sitting at the picnic table,we also knew that at some point because of the large meal and sodas you had it would be only a matter of time before you filled and wet your pants,and to maybe make you feel better we all have something to tell you

"We are all adult baby mommies,the three of us wear diapers and rubber pants the same as you, and we would like to change you back at the house,how would you like that"I was speechless but that may have been because of the huge smile upon my face and the girls upon seeing this knew what my answer was going to be and was.we then headed back to the trail and back towards the house,on the way there we walked slow and talked of my diapers and theirs the whole way,I thought I could smell an odor of poopy pants but just figured it was me so I never said another word about it and we all just kept talking and walking, we then reached the house.Vicky walked over to me once inside and as the other two looked on she replied to me

"While we were talking and walking on the trail,all of us pooped our pants and now we can all be changed,we will change you then you can change us"

My face could not stop the smile that again emerged from the excitement that was generated by her comment,we then went to the bedroom where the girls laid me on the bed and slowly removed my rubber pants then my wet and messy diapers,when that was done I laid each of them on the bed and removed their diapers and rubber pants then we all got up and headed to the washroom where there was a huge shower and we all got in,I was very happy at the time and it showed in more ways then one as my manhood was standing at full attention and upon the girls seeing it and smiling uncontrollably each one did the north to south motion on it with their hand's slowly,after about 6 minutes of this I could contain my immense pleasure no longer and my love juices erupted,and each of the girls gently grabbed and licked the end of my very well lubricated love muscle, and the feeling was one that was so very stimulating,satisfying,and just plain awesome that my smile was as big as the Niagara falls by this time, when they and I were done we all got out of the shower and took turns drying one another off then headed back to the bedroom where I in turn went down on each one of them while they lay on the bed,it was the first time I had ever done this to a women and wondered why I had never did this before as they all tasted so very sweet,but each were very different

We then all diapered each other and kissed and hugged for a while..then we went back outside to the table..it was uncanny as two minutes later my sister pulled back into the driveway..she talked to the girls for a minute then said her good bye's then I said mine..the three girls then said at the same time to me

"Happy birthday and hope you had fun"

On the way back home my sister told me she knew not only Linda very well,but also Vicky and Roseanne and she had set the whole thing up a week ago as a gift to me and hoped I would like it,I replied to her

"this was the greatest gift a person could ever have got for me and you are the greatest sister ever"

Ty all for reading my story if you so choose,I enjoyed reliveing it very much..