LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey, How You Doin?

DailyDi

2010 Changes  

159 members have voted

1. 1. How has your diaper usage changed this year?

• Wear less
    • Wear more
    • Wear about the same
  2. 2. What have you tried this year?

• More diaper brands and types
    • Explored my AB side more
    • Explored other fetishes
    • Tried wearing 24/7
    • Told a loved one about my diapers
    • Other

I wore way less this year, I have 2 cases of diapers I didn't use because my injured leg has been giving me trouble, in the past I did wear more often, but now things are looking up I decided to self medicate using more meds than perscribed, the results are way less pain so I can have a little fun.

I used the same amount of medication for over 10 years, but now it just isn't doing the job it used to do unless I double up, it is actually not that much more medication a day. 45mg.

I have all I need. 4 dozen if I single diaper and 2 dozen doubles and they are very size-adjustable. I have had them for 2 years and will probably have the for 3 more.

Purchasing and wearing more for me. I foolishly signed up for an FSA account and chose to large of an amount. So when I figured out I could use the FSA account for diapers it was a run away problem. Not a problem any longer that is.

I wear about the same, off and on as required for maintenance or need, or what ever this silly thing in my head demands :P

I have been able to try some cool new brands and types (dry 24/7 :thumbsup: providers choice :thumbsup: teddys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D and my cloth collection :) plus my stand bys secure plus and bambinos abena X and wellness briefs.

Yes I have a quite a stash now...I need to stopp shopping :blush: but thats another obsession :P

Although times are still tight, this hasn't stopped me. In fact, things AB/DL and Little in my life have super-novaed. Thanks to all the wonderful people who've come out to my invitations to partake of the New Jersey Littles Munch. This isn't a brag, just want to relate how much fun I'm having! Yep, I wear more (24/7 discreetly of course) and no-one notices. I've done all of the things in question two and I've chatted to hundreds of online people, have met thirty-five new AB/DL and Ageplaying friends over the eighteen munches held since July of '09, and have had a few fun playdates (nothing naughty!). Yes, I've spent many many hours online and planning, promoting and traveling. Sure it costs money to do all these things, duriing a time when others would have quit.

I mean to say, we had to sell our house and are now paying rent, we are down to a single income, and have only one (down from four) vehicles and times are super tight. Yes, alot of these things cost money. Sure I've spent hundreds on food, gas, and fun activities but I don't regret any of it for one minute. Yep, me is smilin'. Lots!

I've had the fortune of moving out on my own (again). So I've really taken advantage of partaking in some uh... extracurricular activities.

I've even told 2 people very recently about my lifestyle, so I'm not sure how this will play out yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really try telling a loved one - she discovered on her own and confronted me. As a result, I've worn less overall but am secretly working back up to wearing as I had before. Wish me luck! I'm working on the basis for discussing the issue again with her, but there is some groundwork to lay.

Nothing much changed except diaper change :P

Anyways been wearing less this year, oh an I also started wearing them to bed :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...