LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Googled Abdl

I got bored tonight and googled "abdl". To my surprise, the first thing I saw at the top of the page, under "Videos", was my own face! The clip of the Tyra show I did about 3 years ago was the top vid listed. I honestly thought it had been long forgotten, and I NEVER though my face would be the top of ANY google search!!! Holy crap! Anyway... that's all. I wanted to share my shock and surprise. Wow. I guess the internet immortalizes everything.

If you haven't seen it, I suppose I should include a link so you know wtf I'm talking about lol.

Tyra Banks Diaper Dame excerpt

• Like 3

Yeah, that's me 20 lbs heavier with my natural haircolor. The ONLY year anybody has seen my natural color in a decade lol. A lot of people don't know that's me because I'm not really the type to go promoting myself. I'm kind of a shy and private person. It took tranquilizers to get me up on that stage lol.

Well congrats, really. iam glad you could do that for this community

:blush: thanks jessy. I did catch some crap for it from a few people but most saw what I was trying to do and supported me. Believe me when I say it definitely wasn't for the attention. The last place I like being is on a stage. I much prefer being the one doing the makeup art lol. But, I realized our community had a LOT of bad publicity and when I saw the notice about the show I thought a young female face might do some good. I didn't see any other girls stepping up so I kinda figured I had to. I didn't want to think what could happen if certain types took up the opportunity.

Guest baby-jessy

well i would have NOT been able to do that so have a cookie. i also watched that video when i was getting into the AB/DL scene and it really helped me aswell.

well i would have NOT been able to do that so have a cookie. i also watched that video when i was getting into the AB/DL scene and it really helped me aswell.

omg i watched this, and it was different, you seem really normal which can be a good thing for the AB/DL community in general..

I applaud you on the courage to go and be observed by millions!

I do think Tyra should have not seemed so "air headed" when she talked to you, It would have been nice for her to not be completed ignorant on the subject..... and try to inform the audience atleast a little instead of making jokes.....

you seem like a cool girl.. and congrats on being top in the google search!

I know how I felt when I was... due to a news article.. its kinda great

Did anyone recognize you or do they now from the TV?

omg i watched this, and it was different, you seem really normal which can be a good thing for the AB/DL community in general..

I applaud you on the courage to go and be observed by millions!

I do think Tyra should have not seemed so "air headed" when she talked to you, It would have been nice for her to not be completed ignorant on the subject..... and try to inform the audience atleast a little instead of making jokes.....

you seem like a cool girl.. and congrats on being top in the google search!

I know how I felt when I was... due to a news article.. its kinda great

Did anyone recognize you or do they now from the TV?

She's a total twit. What do you expect from a model?

Funny, the only person to recognize me was my friend Lori, she told me one night when we were out camping with friends. She and her boyfriend were cool about it though. They are awesome friends. She gave me kudos for having "more balls than her". Coming from her, this is a dainty compliment lol.

I'm so totally not normal, but apparently I come across that way at first. It is a good thing in this case, definitely.

I'm glad my appearance helped others. That was really the point of it.

Well, users of DailyDiapers, we have here a celebrity! That video helped me a lot too. I've searched a lot of this things and after many months I found that interview. When I finished to see that video I say :"Now I know that I'm not the only one!" Thank you!!! *_*

P.S: You're cuteee! ^_^

Edited by abmike83ita

I too applaud you and your actions. It was really a big thing for our community. As you said so eloquently, Tyra showed her true colors. I have yet to see a "Model" that had much between her ears. Almost every reality show seems to exemplify the all to common stereotype. That being said, and I am happily married, you were/are defiantly hotter than her. I can imagine her fame went to her head, as there was plenty of room. :P All in all. It was defiantly a plus for our community as compared to some of the other shows.

I had to read up on Tyra as she basically is the type of woman I despise. I wasn't surprised to read of her life's accomplishments. She was a mere Teenager when she was burst into fame. Dressed up as a child like a adult, which isn't all that outta the norm. Seems to have come from a well to do family. All in all, the exact opposite of some of us not wanting to grow up faster than life would have. Then forced to do so with her career. I take nothing away from her, she is successfull in what she does. But in the whole scheme of things she really has nothing to do with her success at the start, it was just the hand God dealt her with looks. She still uses the race card as well, which I think is over played. :whistling:

You on the other hand have choose to do something for others like you, unselfishly, and could have seriously ruined your life, and that should be applauded. I now rank you up close, I said close Angela, to the highest Female within our community. It is a pleasure to have you amongst us, I knew your and other "famous" girls where on here! :)

You may contact me via email for my complimentary signed photo, so that I may add it to my ever growing ( I got one) famous AB girls. :thumbsup:

p.s. Are you still with that guy? He looks just like one of my old friends. :rolleyes:

I liked the video and you seem like a normal person.

some shows like Tyra's usually get people who make us look like freaks.

she also seamed like she didn't do any research in to Infintalism ahead of time.

How did you happen to do the show?

did they find you some how or did you contact them?

any way great job, I wouldn't have the balls to go on a show like that.

:smiley-baby-boy:

Great job. It took alot of courage to do what you did,i applaud you and wish only the best for you.

I too applaud your bravery. You represented us in a good light i thought. If only more could do so in such a positive way. On a side note a friend of mine was on an episode last year. She's a burn survivor who recieved a free beauty make-over and shared her story about being burned as a child.

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliment Repaid. One television appearance certainly pales in comparison to Angela's work. No, I'm not with Ryan anymore, though we get along well and are still good friends. We were together a year and a half. He has a wife and a baby in South Dakota now. We were both the submissive type... his current wife is much more dominant and a better match for him. Lol she calls me for advice when he's being a pain. My new fiance suits me much better.

On one of the now-defunct major abdl sites a couple of men posted about the show, saying that the Tyra show was looking for other ab/dl's and especially women. When I called, they were looking for a "mommy" type woman and initially thought that's what I was calling about. They didn't even know women could be AB's! So, Mike (one of the producers) practically jumped all over me when he figured it out. It was so funny... he had about a million questions for me and seemed kinda shy about asking some of them.

I haven't given signed photos since I was a dancer in my late teens, although I have thought about doing AB pictures. I'm shy though... I don't know if I can lol.

Little Faerie:

I watched the video and must agree with others that this took a great deal of strength on your part to share your fetishopen with the world. I think that between you and Angela, those in our special community are all well served by such respected advocates. I can only hope that in the decades ahead, the diaper fetish (like many others) finds less objection and more tolerance from the public at large. It is harmless, and personal; not the sort of thing that should elicit the level of surprise that was evidenced on the Tyra show. I did feel that the psychologist/author did well to put an emphasis on the "more common than you might think" clarificaton. I hope that your current circumstances are finding you well, and Touche!

offered in respect and with kindness,

Rat

Little Faerie, I'd seen this video before but I really enjoyed watching it again.

It was more interesting having the connection to someone else on DD.

I can only add my thanks for doing the show along with congratulations for having the courage (even with the tranquilizers!!) to get up and do such a great job of explaining this to people. Thankfully you were dressed very tastefully and discrete so that your outfit didn't elicit any further reactions. I don't think anyone could have done a better job than you did.

The one thing I thought was especially good, though, was that Tyra followed up immediately with the time with the psychologist/psychiatrist - whatever she was. Watching the audience up to that point, you could see the nagative reaction of most of the people. Once this other lady labelled this infantalism and explained it a little, the audience stopped giggling, tittering, whispering to each other.

This is the PERFECT answer to ALL those who claim we all ought to run around in public dressed as babies and shock people into acceptance. That is NOT the way to go. You did a great job of representing us. We ALSO need more professional counsellors to stand up and say "This is NOT a horrible thing in itself." I thought the woman shrink represented us incredibly well. The explainations are especially meaningful when they come from outside the community.

Still the credit goes to you!!! Just amazing!

That was extremely brave of you. Not many could do that and i'm glad none of the bad types went on. You helped a lot of people with that. I didn't see it when i was getting into the scene but as you can see it did help some here understand and help them so well done you deserve big HUGS!

P.S. I don't think anyone realized that to be you but you are a cutie though and grats on the engagement.

Guest BambooLand

Good thing I did not make it to that show lol.

I would of asked Tyra to put a diaper on and wear them through the show.

I get tired of people getting all "OMG! THAT IS WEIRD AND FREAKISH!!" I saw a couple of girls in the studio as the camera panned around, laughing like "OMG what a weird thing" I mean who cares and what is the big deal. So a person likes to throw on a diaper and act like a kid for a few moments and get off on that. I'm glad I have this in my life, because the "regular" people seem to have the most boring sex and intimate life. "Ohhh lets get in our silk bed and bang for a few minutes then get showers and sleep.... Pffftttt Put a diaper on, baby then lets rub each other silly! hahhaha

BTW, Little Farei, I recorded that show and planned to about a week before hand. I was so afraid that you would of got all sorts of idiots all laughing like hell, but it seemed cool. I really liked your BF standing up telling Tyra it wasn't "his thing" but he respected you and "helped" you out with your fetish anyways.

Now I have in my mind this.... I bet Tyra ran home that night and stopped to Wal-greens, picked up some Depends and tried to see WTF this ftish can do for her. I bet she would get the diaper all on wrong lol.. "Hmmmm why so many tabs? "what one to I tape first? "Should I use powder? Will I get a diaper rash? LMAO, Tyra= Duh.