LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being A Bondage Baby

AlliR

I never had any experience on bondage but I fantasized many times that a daddy would tie me in a crib and make me mess my diapey :P

I dont know how it gonna feel but I figured it would be no less than sensual :P

• 1 month later...

This little session inspired me to register here, in order to tell this story. I have lurked here for a while. This story takes place yesterday, a Monday. I had no school and was not scheduled to work all day.

I got up, knowing I'd have a bachelor type day. I had been wanting to do a serious self-bondage session for a while, and this was a great opportunity. I got out my "box 'o' kinky". I put a rope through the footboard of my bed, with about two feet on each end to bind my ankles with. With my wrists bound, I wouldn't be able to untie the knots. I used two small brass padlocks to lock two 2 foot dog choke chains onto the corners of my headboard. At this point, I put a bag of marshmallows in the freezer. I took the keys to the padlocks and tied them on a string. The string was threaded through a loop on the ceiling and down to my desk. I have a computer program to open the CD tray after a certain amount of time. I laid out a diaper on my bed, put towels down on my bed where my butt would be, and put a glass of room temperature water on my desk. I put the TV on so I would have something to do while I waited.

With everything in place, I set the timer for 90 minutes. I dipped three marshmallows in water and popped them into my rear. Almost immediately, I felt some pressure, but nothing too strong. I taped on my diaper (Walgreen's brand, pretty awesome, as you'll find out). I tied both of my ankles with the rope on my footboard, spaced about two feet apart. I locked my right wrist in, then turned to lock my left. Locking the last one took a long time with one hand. When I finally got my left wrist locked down, the timer read 82 mins left. I checked my bonds all around, no luck. I realized that in my haste I had not put my paci in my mouth, nor tied the bandana around my head to keep it in, like a gag. After MUCH struggle, I got it in and began sucking.

At about this point I felt the marshmallows beginning to take effect. I let out a series of loud wet farts. These made me feel dirty and babyish, laying on my back like that. After a few more wet farts, I pushed my butt up off of the bed and pushed. I pushed out one small turd, about the size of a roll of quarters, but it was VERY soft. I squished this around a bit, feeling even more babyish. I went back to watching TV and waiting. In a few more minutes I got an uncontrollable urge to poop more. I let out two more turds the same size. They felt very warm and soft. The timer said about 50 mins left at this point. I started to feel uncomfortable at this point, because I didn't want to sit in poop for too long. Also, I was starting to need to pee, and because of my predicament my, penis was pointed upward in my diaper. Because of my laying down position, the pee would leak onto my chest and my bed.

When the clock said 15 mins remaining, I pooped a little more and some pee came out. I started slowly releasing the pee, so the diaper would soak it up and not get flooded. I managed to pee all the way without leaking. I also pooped one more turd. At this point I had at least two and a half cups of poop with the consistency of pudding in my diaper, and I felt great. When the timer released the CD tray, the keys fell right next to my left hand. After a bit of fumbling, I unlocked my left wrist. I rolled a bit to unlock my right, and I could feel the warm mass shifting and squishing around my butt, cock, and balls. I unlocked my right wrist and leaned up into a sitting position to untie my ankles. This pushed the poop upwards in my front and back, covering my butt crack and genitals. I gingerly stood up out of bed, checking behind me for leaks (none). As I waddled out of my room, my large intestine must have shifted or straightened up or something, because out of the blue, I pooped a lot more. It felt rather like a soft serve machine for poop, and served to push another cup of poo into my diaper.

So, with a heavily laden diaper, my paci still between my lips, I waddle to the bathroom. I changed myself on the bathroom floor. Inside my diaper I saw two almost completely dissolved marshmallows. I took a shower to clean myself up. I used my dildo to masturbate myself to one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had.

• Like 1