LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abri-Form M4 (X-Plus) For Sale

Hi everybody,

I have two bags of Abena Abri-Form M4 (X-Plus) that I need to get rid of ASAP. I'm packing up and getting ready to move to a new place where I won't have room for them, and I'd hate to have to throw away perfectly good diapers. There are two brand-new sealed bags, with 14 diapers in each. They're size medium, and the package says they'll fit waist sizes between 28" and 44". I'm asking $10 + $5 shipping for each bag, or $25 with free shipping if you want them both. I'll consider any other reasonable offers on them, too.

I've got a pair of fleece dinosaur footed pajamas with a drop seat I need to find a new home for, too. (Like these, but in fleece.) I originally paid $45 for it, but I'm asking $20 OBO. They're gently used, but clean and in excellent shape. They're size 7, which fits heights 5'10 to 6'0 and waists 32"-50". Send me a message if you're interested in any of these, and let me know if you're in the upstate NY area, and I might be able to meet you somewhere to save on shipping.

I'll take payment by paypal or any other reasonable method.

Thanks! I'd hate to see these items go to waste, and I'm sure someone could put them to a good use! :)

Edit: Updated the prices.

Hi everybody,

I have two bags of Abena Abri-Form M4 (X-Plus) that I need to get rid of ASAP. I'm packing up and getting ready to move to a new place where I won't have room for them, and I'd hate to have to throw away perfectly good diapers. There are two brand-new sealed bags, with 14 diapers in each. They're size medium, and the package says they'll fit waist sizes between 28" and 44". I'm asking $10 + $5 shipping for each bag, or $25 with free shipping if you want them both. I'll consider any other reasonable offers on them, too.

I've got a pair of fleece dinosaur footed pajamas with a drop seat I need to find a new home for, too. (Like these, but in fleece.) I originally paid $45 for it, but I'm asking $20 OBO. They're gently used, but clean and in excellent shape. They're size 7, which fits heights 5'10 to 6'0 and waists 32"-50". Send me a message if you're interested in any of these, and let me know if you're in the upstate NY area, and I might be able to meet you somewhere to save on shipping.

I'll take payment by paypal or any other reasonable method.

Thanks! I'd hate to see these items go to waste, and I'm sure someone could put them to a good use! :)

Edit: Updated the prices.

Still looking to find a new home for these, since I've got to clear them out pretty soon. Heck, I'd be happily take just about anything for them as long as it covered shipping. I'd just hate to have to toss them in the dumpster. I go to school in the Rochester, NY area, so let me know if you're out that way, and I'd even be willing to drop them off somewhere.

• 3 years later...

i knew the daye figured worth a shot

One might also follow up with looking at their profile to see if they are active on the site in the last 4 years too.: