LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Abu Peekabu medium(green dragon) and sucking a black pacifier. 

Really fatigued today, and depressed as hell.

Great comfort both these are. Wish I had Rearz Safari I need a really thick diaper for comfort, just will have to pee this more!

I put really baggy swishy loud shiny tracksuit bottoms over it, to hide the diaper as I may go for a walk later....

Yup walking helps me and so does the Peekabu diaper when soaked! 

Taking some B-complex after eating hopefully will feel less fatigued then...

I put on a MagaMax last night and woke up wet and still wearing it after 12 hours.
The MagaMax or Better Dry diapers are my favorite to wear at night I rarely have leaks with these and usually get up to 15 hours before I change.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I put on a MagaMax last night and woke up wet and still wearing it after 12 hours.
The MagaMax or Better Dry diapers are my favorite to wear at night I rarely have leaks with these and usually get up to 15 hours before I change.

Ok... here's a update about 14 hours now and still wetting and pooped about a 30min ago no leaks [emoji41]
Gonna change now don't want to sit in it too long. [emoji854]

My second; soon to be third. very,very soaked molicare slip maxi. I have consumed far too much coffee out of sheer boredom today. 

Attends 4 tape cloth backed diaper.  I got a 24 pack at the Goodwill for $2.50.  I put it on about half an hour ago when I woke up, wet the front of it and will probably be in it for another hour and a half.

• Like 1
North shore MegaMax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There all right I don't care for the heavy plastic plate on the front and signal layer tapes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My second; soon to be third. very,very soaked molicare slip maxi. I have consumed far too much coffee out of sheer boredom today. 

I love coffee too, every chance I get at work, I’ll make a mug. I’m sit here in a very wet Woolworths brand pants for women, with two booster pads inside covered by my clear plastic pants and to keep them discreet a pair of Conni pants, not forgetting my PJ pants over them all.

There all right I don't care for the heavy plastic plate on the front and signal layer tapes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They are my favorite right now, I haven’t found anything comfier and the tapes work fine for me