LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

On 10/19/2017 at 4:07 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

North Shore Supreme, large, it's the only diaper I've been wearing for a few years now, just got in another shipment today, that's 15 bags of diapers I have on hand now for a total of 225 diapers and next delivery of 90 more diapers due on the 11th of next month.

2 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I don't know. You read one place on line and they say it is a defect in the plastic on the machine, and other people say it is the rough fiber piercing the plastic as you move. I don't know what to believe. Maybe a

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 1:16 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Northshore lites. It came with my order. Can't trust pull ups for any kind of moderate wetting so I thought I'd give them a shot. Not bad, plastic backed too

do they come in a size like goodnites?  I need something snug, and adult diapers are always too big.

18 hours ago, dressupDV said:

do they come in a size like goodnites?  I need something snug, and adult diapers are always too big.

Don't know. Never wore goodnites. Anyway, I've been impressed with everything northshore has sent me. Not the most exciting but they perform way better than they should. No press out from a fully soaked front to back northshore supreme. Not only that but no clumping, and they found some way to make it absorb throughout all of the absorbent material without lying on your back. 

Wearing a super crinkly and wet dry247 at work right now.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I will second this comment on the Northshore supreme and they do come in sizes for older kids. The small is very small.

I am at work, changed out of my dry24/7 and into  a wellness original......and my zipper seems to have put a hole in the diaper. I just found it by wetting the diaper and feeling it drip down my leg! :( GRRRRR Now I had to tape over the hole and hope it holds to the end of my shift. :P 

Danmmmmiiittttt.