LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Because I will be away from home starting tomorrow, this has been my last change to wear soft comfy gauze diapers for 6 weeks.

Instead of getting up and changing into a disposable slip-in pad immediately after my morning shower, I nicely asked Don to change me into a gauze diaper with 2 soakers. As needed all day Don has changed me as those gauze diapers get soaked. To get ready for our trips we needed to run many errands today. Don told me to be sure I had enough dry diapers in our van, the one with a changing table and privacy blinds.

To ease into the return to Standard Time, we have already set our primary master bedroom clock back an hour. The good news is I get to stay up until almost 9pm PST, an hour later than 9pm PDT. So that is a bonus.

I expect to have some quality time with all the plushies, since only Eukie will be traveling with us. He has promised the other plushies he will report regularly about his adventures on the trip.

While still in the USA, on the airplanes I will wear Attends Breathable Small. During the day on the ground I will wear my usual disposable slip-in pads that I make from Cruisers Size 4. At night in the hotels I will be wearing Attends Youth. I am sure the 14 I will pack are enough for 6 hotel nights.

On Saturday 13 Nov we will be flying to Australia. I will only be carrying a couple of spare Attends Breathable, which should be enough for the 15 hour flight from LA to Melbourne. Once I land in Australia I will be wearing a mix of Tena Maxi Slips and Tena pull-on pants. Last year those worked very well for me.

Since 1981 I have been a loyal Attends Girl. They have always cared about making disposables small enough to fit me, even if those do not sell in massive quantities. Still, if the USA Tena were as marvelous as those I buy in Australia, I would seriously consider wearing them here.

Eurobriefs Plastic backed. These are best I've ever worn. Unfortunatly they have gone to cloth backed. :badmood: Luckily, DME had some XL's left. I just wish I had more money and a bigger spot to stash them, so I could have bought more then one pack. :(

Size large Bambino Teddies... just got them today. I'm technically a Medium but they fit weird and caused pinching in my front bikini area during sleep so I went up a size, and so glad I did!

I was wondering did you ever find that the front landing zone for the tapes would slip on you. I've had this problem with those diapers in the past as you can tell from my blog picture. I too usually use a medium in those.