LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Right now I'm wearing a very wet single tape super dry kids! I have plenty of these because this was part of the spend down of products that I had to determine how to use remaining money from the last fiscal year. Able to buy a whole bunch of awesome diapers and onesies, and i'm glad I did, because now I'm able to enjoy being incontinent and have fun at the same time! It's always a good thing also, when it's so warm that you can just slide in onesie on and snap it up right over your diaper and it feels like you're wearing a pair of shorts! It's awesome!

Brian

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME BabyDoll

have the house to myself for about 4 hours so I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a booster pad, my xx large rustle plastic pants I got from Protex Medical and then one of my new 4X white onesies I also got from protex medical.  Over that I have a pair of blue camo short legged shorts.  Unfortunately, the onesie and shorts totally muffle the rustle from the plastic pants.  I guess the rustle pants work best for the "rustle" when just worn over a diaper with nothing else covering them.  Unfortunately, if I did that I'd probably get arrested walking around town on my upcoming vacation! 

Beyond XP5000 I put on for bed about 7 hours ago with black Garywear waterproof pants over the diaper.  Pretty wet but has more capacity.  It's a good absorbent diaper but the two things I don't like about it is it is a short diaper.  I wish it came up about 2 inches higher in the back.  The tapes suck too.  They are supposed to be refastinable with a weird landing zone in the front but the tapes won't hold when you tape them on tight enough to hold the diaper on properly.  I have worn about 4 or 5 of them and each one I've had to use diaper pins through the tapes to keep them from popping loose.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 6:50 PM, lancerevolover said:

huggies pull ups but i wasn't feelin like a big kid this time

IMG_20230723_222231782_MP.jpg

Cute diaper! 

I'm of course wearing a crinklz today, and brought a spare to change into at work 

• Like 1

have the house to myself again for about 5 hours so I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a booster pad, my xx large rustle plastic pants I got from Protex Medical and a pair of blue camo short legged shorts.  I wish I could hear the Protex Rustle pants rustle more when I walk.  The shorts dampen the sound.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Trying out the new to me Northshore Megamax Air Lock diapers. They are very quiet under my clothing, you really can't hear anything. Just like the regular Northshore MegaMax, great tapes, very thirsty and have a very good capacity. This is my second time wearing these, I really like them a lot. I would feel very comfortable going out in these.

I have worn outside my home with different brands previously, but these are cloth backed and I have worn the first one for about 6 hours and filled it to 3/4 capacity. No leaks. I tend to flood most of the time and again no issues.

I will definitely be adding this to my diaper inventory on a regular basis in the future.