LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

ABU Cushies with baby scent

I pretty much wouldn't wear anything else, besides ABU SDK diapers with baby scent.

The scent is indispensable.

PS: OMG they lowered the price! Sweet!

How strong is the baby scent? Would other people smell it if you were walking thru

a store, or in a movie theater?

Does the scent still linger after the diaper is wet?

-Diapertime

I am currently wearing one Bambino Teddy with two Huggies size 6 baby diapers as a stuffer. Over that I am wearing a depend brief with two baby diapers for a stuffer. I feel better wearing something over the Bambino teddy because through the night the tapes of the diaper pull completely off. :smiley-baby-boy:

Is that the Teddy with the stretch tapes or the recent updated teddy diapers with the

same kind of tapes as the other bambinos?

I heard that with the newest batch of teddys, the tapes come loose.

How strong is the baby scent? Would other people smell it if you were walking thru

a store, or in a movie theater?

Does the scent still linger after the diaper is wet?

-Diapertime

Someone might be able to smell it if they were close. I am in one right now and I smell it, but it's also entirely uncovered.

The scent does remain after the diaper is wet, and that's the major appeal. It actually makes the diaper smell somewhat pleasant, to the extent that a wet diaper can smell pleasant. There is a huge difference in smell when I'm in a wet scented Cushies versus a wet Abena X Plus.