LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

These new and improved megamaxes are back to square one and awesome! 5/5 stars and now the newest blue batches have better wicking material and thicker, softer, stronger, more more quiet plastic. I’m wearing a blue one right now, it is super bulky and comfortable with a good bit of capacity left. I highly recommend drinking a couple cups of coffee on your first test run because they handle it with stride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abena Abri-Form Comfort L4 - First time EVER that two tapes have ever let go on the same side!  On the left side, both tapes pulled free from the back flap.  The second one releasing got my attention and I discovered the entire left side was loose!

One 2x2" square of duct tape on both tapes until I can get around to changing (almost wet enough and close to my 12 pm changing time).

I was just changed about 30 min ago into a dry 24/7 diaper for the night. My wife just has me in a diaper and t-shirt for the night. Getting ready to head off to bed in about 30 min.

• Like 1

Now I’ve got on a Molicare elastic premium nappy, (sample), I’ve had a very busy day, and a big glass of milk [emoji1636] before I get into my bed for the night, next time I get out of bed will be (hopefully) just after the alarm clock goes off, and hopefully I’ll be wet too [emoji16]

I'm wearing a T-shirt, and northshore supreme with a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster pad. We are going to be heading to the store to get a few things, then over to my moms to drop off a couple things that she needs from the store. 

Trash panda onesie from LKB. Changed into a fresh BetterDry, I am working from home today and possibly tomorrow as a sore throat with loss of vocal use has prompted my employer to send me home. These restrictions suck ?

A Super Boompa from Dotty Diaper. I got them super cheap, but honestly, I'm impressed with their quality. The design is bright and vibrant and cute but I don't quite like it as much as more muted baby-ish designs.

1cd4cbeacd77e474e06028c4c7df1e65.jpg
Very soon before I go to bed, I’ll be putting one of these on, falling asleep and then wake up in the morning, wet, what else could I wish for. [emoji846][emoji3471][emoji3470][emoji703]

1cd4cbeacd77e474e06028c4c7df1e65.jpg
Very soon before I go to bed, I’ll be putting one of these on, falling asleep and then wake up in the morning, wet, what else could I wish for. [emoji846][emoji3471][emoji3470][emoji703]

Are you in England 2144 hrs?

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk