LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Well things changed, I didn’t sleep in my Tena maxi pants, as I had the chance to wear a Molicare elastic 9 drops premium, nappy, this morning I am soaking wet, woke up late and now I’ll have to change 1/2 way to work in one of those automatic toilets that give you 10 minutes with music. Gotta go now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/17/2020 at 6:39 PM, DL-Boy said:

What are those, @Young1? I don't recognise the tapes although they look to be plastic-backed.

They are meijer brand and no they were cloth ones. I am wearing plastic backed ones now tho but they are green now.

20200218_235427.jpg

AGAIN: Tranquility ATN (Large) with a #5 store brand baby diaper stuffer (sliced on the backing to allow fluid flow-through).  Just didn't cut off the wings this time, instead opting to fold them back.

Update from last night, I woke up today with what can best be called "Jell-O Dots" all over my boy bits when I took off the diaper.  Apparently the SAP in the #5 baby diaper leaked out in massive fashion overnight and clung to my boy-bits like artificial snow to a Christmas tree.

...wearing one of my four RearZ medium gauze nighttime cloth diapers that I've had on since yesterday. Don't use them for their purpose though, so far love 'em nice & dry. Do wet disposables once in a great while when the urge hits. Been to a movie, three restaurants & drove the mother-in-law around half the day. Was a great feeling.

...wearing one of my four RearZ medium gauze nighttime cloth diapers that I've had on since yesterday. Don't use them for their purpose though, so far love 'em nice & dry. Do wet disposables once in a great while when the urge hits. Been to a movie, three restaurants & drove the mother-in-law around half the day. Was a great feeling.

Depends

I’ve been wearing a MegaMax since this morning, it’s come in handy for my lectures that last over 1 hour each