LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

On 1/20/2020 at 9:02 AM, scif788 said:

Best choice diapers from super saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were they the best choice? ?

On 1/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, lebo3162 said:

abu diaper pamper/ luvs/ huggies  /dollor genrel size 7 / Tena /m4

All at once? ?

6pm and I’m already wearing my Depend super pants, before bed at 9:30pm, I’ll most likely will use the toilet before I get into bed, but I do love how comfy they are, I changed into it at about 4:30pm before I left work too.

Just got a case of blue mega maxes in the mail today after having to wear cheap thin diapers for a month or so. Feels pretty nice.

Believe it or not, a cheap thin cloth backed Wings disposable diaper by Coviden!  Yeah, I know they are the crappiest diapers (no pun intended), but I have about 10 or more from a package I got at Goodwill.  I did find a better use for them though.  I cut off all the side panels and tapes until I have juts the padded part of the diaper.  I cut the required slits in the cloth backing and then I take one of my low end plastic backed 4 tape Attends, stretch it out flat and then I glue the Wings "insert" to the top back of the diaper and part way down the side.  I put some heavy books on it to hold and keep it stretched out and wait for it to dry.  Then I glue the crotch, let it try and then finish gluing around the front.  I can do 3 or 4 diapers at a time, it makes sure the insert will not move around and stay in place and it adds to both the bulk and absorbency of my plastic backed Attends that I got at Goodwill.  It also is a good way to get some use out of the cheap Wings diapers I bought.  I use Elmer's wood glue.  I know people may think it's a lot of trouble to go through, but it's really not and the gluing means I don't have to try and fumble around with a loose long insert moving and shifting out of place when I'm putting on my diaper, or having it falling down inside and bunching up when wet.  Since I already peed when I got up this morning and probably won't spend more than 2 hours diapered, I decided to just wear a Wings only knowing I probably wouldn't go over it's capacity in two hours.  On the other hand, with Wings diapers you never know!

I’m laying in bed in my very very wet Depend diaper, I put it on at 9:30pm and I’ll take it off at 9:00am after breakfast and a coffee, think I’ll just lie here for another 1hr and enjoy the feeling.

Abena L4 plastic backs (got two bags today).  I'm wearing the L4 plastic (comfort) even though I have almost an entire 12 count bag of the cloth Premiums in my closet.

After a bag of Tranquility ATNs - I kinda got the plastic "bug". and had to wear one once I got them.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I’m wearing a Tena plus night and day, but, with a difference, I’ve put on a condom drainage catheter, only no bag attached, making sure it’s pointing down, this way I’m wetting the back of it instead of the front, and for additional protection I’m also wearing a pair of “Conni pants” giving out controlled squirts/dribbles, as to not flood the whole thing and end up with a wet bed.

2 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

Right now I’m wearing a Tena plus night and day, but, with a difference, I’ve put on a condom drainage catheter, only no bag attached, making sure it’s pointing down, this way I’m wetting the back of it instead of the front, and for additional protection I’m also wearing a pair of “Conni pants” giving out controlled squirts/dribbles, as to not flood the whole thing and end up with a wet bed.

I just point my boy bits down into the diaper and don't have to use extraordinary measures to fill the bottom rather than the front.

Of course since I had my penile implant surgery, that has become much easier to do (I'm a shower now instead of grower).

On 5/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, rusty pins said:

A thought just occurred to me.  If you are wearing blue colored diapers and you wet them, will they turn green?  Yellow and blue make green.

Don’t know about green but I can think of one other color I could definitely make them.

While it is not a regular routine, last night I slept in a girls Huggies Baby Steps (from the 90's). Over it I wore my girls nighty from Target. It has cute little kittens. Since this a a babies diaper and only holds about one good wetting, I wait till the morning and slowly wet, then hang out a while before changing. If you want to see more pictures be sure to check out the album on my profile.

773264053_DTime021.thumb.jpg.f03da91a7aa7f5d475ac0529adca51f2.jpg

846189432_DTime027.thumb.jpg.ec7096e09d95f1e7c3325a5c34d76bac.jpg

• Like 1

Tranquility ATN (Large) with a #5 store brand baby diaper stuffer (stripped of the wings and sliced on the backing to allow fluid flow-through).

Northshore Supreme Lite.  I got 3 samples of the colored diapers with my last shipment and this is the first chance I have to wear one.  I have the purple one on and I must admit I like the color but if I order them I will probably get white.  Colors and prints are fine, but I'm a DL and like white diapers.  It's still dry so I haven't garnered an opinion on it's absorbency or hours of use before a change is needed yet.