LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Yep. One of my favs. They're the closest thing to a baby diaper, and plus you can usually get them right in the drugstore so they've always been my go-to. [emoji4]
I got mine at a discount store. I can't find them in a drug store here in Oklahoma

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Finally got the house to myself this morning, so I got padded up in my Crinklz Aquanaut, and already wet lol

One of the best times, house to yourself, diapered and a T-shirt (if weather permits) totally able to relax...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Woke up in a very wet Better Dry diaper as they have been my Nightly choice since they have become easier to get.
I have also been adding a NorthShore Booster size Large which not only adds more capacity but helps in distributing my large voids while I sleep and keeps my bed dry. But always have a under pad on the bed for just in case. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Right now I am wearing a heavy thick nighttime cloth diaper and three locking red rubber pants.  I have had these diapers a long time and do not know the brand. I can tell you they last a long time and are very comfy squished up against your skin with a nice tight pin job and rubber pants, feels wonderful. 

Right now I am wearing a heavy thick nighttime cloth diaper and three locking red rubber pants.  I have had these diapers a long time and do not know the brand. I can tell you they last a long time and are very comfy squished up against your skin with a nice tight pin job and rubber pants, feels wonderful. 

Wet assurance Walmart diapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wet assurance Walmart diapers

In TN it’s Eastern Time Right?

Wearing a NorthShore Go Supreme during the day.
And I changed out of a MegaMax diaper that was very wet and poopy that I put on last night at 11pm. And took it off at 1pm.
Me being bladder incontinent I usually where my diaper to the Max.
"Stay Padded and Squishy"!! [emoji16]

• Like 1
Wearing a NorthShore Go Supreme during the day.
And I changed out of a MegaMax diaper that was very wet and poopy that I put on last night at 11pm. And took it off at 1pm.
Me being bladder incontinent I usually where my diaper to the Max.
"Stay Padded and Squishy"!! [emoji16]

Me too