LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

9 hours ago, foreverdl said:

NewBee, You are a very lucky person, I have never had the chance to try rears, as they are really expensive , but your spouse will diaper you, my wife wants nothing to do with it and its been years. 

Foreverdl go to wearingclouds.com get a sample from them.  their only a few dollars on that site.  And I do believe they are in Cali or the west coast.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:54 AM, rusty pins said:

Question:  When you watched the Godzilla movie, were the human actors all Japanese and when they spoke, did their mouth's keep moving after the English words were dubbed in?  That's the true example of knowing your watching a real Godzilla movie!

You know your watching a real Godzilla movie when the Japanese people scream "Look It's Godzilla!!!!!"   in English dub of course ?

I am wearing one of those Northshore superme lite colored briefs samples that came with my order (they give you so many samples!!!!!).

14 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Wow! This conversation is old. emoji849.png
But it’s still a good question. emoji1783.png

Since the main subject of this site is about wearing diapers, I doubt this thread will ever end until the site ends!  An endless daily supply of members here wearing diapers and posting on what their choice is for the day!

• Like 1

Wore a thick fitted cloth diaper that was custom made for me to bed last night.  I use 3 different sizes of baby prefolds for extra soakers.  I like to switch from wearing disposable every night.  I put on a little thinner cloth diaper for today.  I have to go mow the lawn, so I’ll be changing into a thinner disposable shortly, not sure which one to go with, too many to choose from.

Wore a thick fitted cloth diaper that was custom made for me to bed last night.  I use 3 different sizes of baby prefolds for extra soakers.  I like to switch from wearing disposable every night.  I put on a little thinner cloth diaper for today.  I have to go mow the lawn, so I’ll be changing into a thinner disposable shortly, not sure which one to go with, too many to choose from.

Sunday, mow lawn day, that was me too yesterday (Sunday) I always wet a bit while filling the petrol tank, thank goodness I have protection on (adult pull-ups)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

After my water softner  gave me a salt shower I thought it best to take my cloth diaper off and go with a disposable last night so, I am wearing  a Rearz .

2 hours ago, vet19891994 said:

I'm in a plastic backed depends for the night

The white ones with the blue strip down the middle? "Maximum Protection" or something right? I love those even if they're not nearly as nice as ABU, Crinklz, etc. 

• Like 1
The white ones with the blue strip down the middle? "Maximum Protection" or something right? I love those even if they're not nearly as nice as ABU, Crinklz, etc. 
That's the diaper I'm wearing overnight. I save them for hard times and they're super crinkly and I like that

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, vet19891994 said:

That's the diaper I'm wearing overnight. I save them for hard times and they're super crinkly and I like that

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Yep. One of my favs. They're the closest thing to a baby diaper, and plus you can usually get them right in the drugstore so they've always been my go-to. ?