LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Abena Abri-form M2 with a pair of Abena Soft Cotton Fixing Pants over them and Gary Wear Active Briefs over those.

And I don’t want to be pointing fingers at anyone, but someone, not saying who, wet this diaper at least a couple of times. ?

Today is Monday. For me this is a work day at my law office. As usual I am wearing GoodNites Tru-Fit. Once I get home I will change into pinned gauze diapers from ACD.com, using Gerber Birdseye prefolds as soakers, with pull-on vinyl panties from Babykins.

Today my loving husband has business meetings. He is wearing Target's brand Up and Up Size 7 disposable diaper inside a pair of Fruit of the Loom briefs covered by Babykins pull-on vinyl pants and then another FOTL brief to hold everything snug. Once he gets home he will change into pinned gauze diapers similar to mine, just larger.

Right now I’m wearing a completely soaked ABUniverse Simple Ultra with 3 size 6 Huggies little movers as stuffers. I’ve wet 5 times and am about to pee again. 

P.S. I did my fifth wetting while I was grocery shopping and I must’ve leaked about a cup and a half of pee down the legs of my pants and another half a cup while in line at the checkout. But my 6th wetting was a full on flooding, streams of pee down my legs followed by a full pooping. (that diaper died an honorable death)

Edited by IminWetPampers
Addendum

I am alternating between Rearz Safari, Bambino Cloudee and Dry 24/7 diapers at the moment.  All are thick and absorbent, but each has its own special place between my legs.  I love the cute animal prints on the Rearz Safaris, the teal color of the Bambino Cloudees is very soothing and I have always enjoyed Dry 24/7 diapers for the way the remind me of the vintage all white pampers out of the purple box I wore in the 1970s.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mike indiapers said:

I am alternating between Rearz Safari, Bambino Cloudee and Dry 24/7 diapers at the moment.  All are thick and absorbent, but each has its own special place between my legs.  I love the cute animal prints on the Rearz Safaris, the teal color of the Bambino Cloudees is very soothing and I have always enjoyed Dry 24/7 diapers for the way the remind me of the vintage all white pampers out of the purple box I wore in the 1970s.  

I miss those Pampers so much... I cried when I outgrew them at the age of 12. 

This morning I wore a dress with a long full skirt to Easter Services, Under that I wore a double pinned gauze diaper and pull-on vinyl panties. It is a relief to wear gauze diapers away from home. As soon as I got back from services I was changed into a dry gauze diaper by my loving husband.

• Like 1

This morning I wore a dress with a long full skirt to Easter Services, Under that I wore a double pinned gauze diaper and pull-on vinyl panties. It is a relief to wear gauze diapers away from home. As soon as I got back from services I was changed into a dry gauze diaper by my loving husband.

What is a gauze diaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dunham said:

What is a gauze diaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gauze is a fabric made from cotton with an open weave. Even in Renaissance days gauze was commonly used to make shirts. When steam powered looms were invented gauze could be woven somewhat tighter at low cost. That form of gauze became popular for bandages. Before the Civil War Krndall Mills began making Curity brand bandages. Circa 1880 Curity began to make a slightly thicker kind of gauze. A woman bought that gauze and sewed it into diapers. By 1890 Kendall was making finished diapers in a factory. The classic Curity diapers were 2 or 4 ply gauze, rectangular, 21" x 40". Eventually Kendall sold their diaper gauze factory and brand to Gerber. These days the gauze flat diapers I buy are square 2-ply 33" made by Adult Cloth Diaper dot com. I use Gerber Birdseye weave infant prefolds as soakers. Birdseye is a varient of diaper gauze made with thicker thread so it can use less expensive blends of cotton and was popularized by Dundee Mills, purchased by Gerber a couple of years before they bought Curity diaper brands. In the USA the other kind of cotton used for diapers is flannel. In the UK cotton terrycloth (like used in towels) is popular for diapers, usually 27" square for babies.

A brand new cloth pocket nappy that I picked up yesterday from Vicky at Snuggleblanks.  I've put two big soakers in it.  It's got a lovely pattern of lots of coloured aeroplanes on a light blue background.  And PU pants over the top, but they're see-through so you can still see the planes.  I feel like a brand new baby today.  Mummy brought me my bottle in bed before she went off to work, took my dummy out and gave me a kiss.  I drank my bottle then put my brand new nappy on.  I think it's still dry, but I'm not completely sure.  I'm having a good day so far!

• Like 1