LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I just got my order of Abena L4s and they sent a two wellness sample package size XL with a landing zone on them. For one I hate landing zones and second they sent me L4s why would you send me XL samples

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, QueerGirl said:

I am still anxiously awaiting my first package of rearz, but I was desperate to try a real diaper after several nights in a pull up, so I have on a walgreens certainty. Second night.

How do you keep your diaper hidden while in bed with your wife?

Bambinex all-in-one washable with a matching soaker.  First time on.  It feels quite bulky, comparable to a Safari.  Snug fit, thanks to plenty of velcro (which makes it pretty noisy to put on or take off).  It feels comfy enough - the question is, how much will it hold?  My guess is that it'll be less than any of my disposables.  It looks well-made though.

Double thickness terry pullups with a poppered-in terry soaker from arizona-care.co.uk.  Testing them out today, and so far they're still dry and comfortable.  Off out to the shop now, then it'll be a bit of gardening if the rain holds off.

• 3 weeks later...

Cloth diapers 4x8x4 with duckie diaper pins and a cute pair of my favorite rhumba pants under a really cute skirt[emoji66]....love to CD as a toddler!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wetnmessydiaper how do you like ABU Lavander diapers?? I wear those or Crushies I want to try Rearz Princess diapers,love to CD as a toddler girl[emoji66]

Well due to all these fun prints I am in my Crinklz. I have been a cloth baby forever and these I am hooked on day and night. Just ordered some more from the best place..North Shore

• Like 1
On 7/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, yukon2545 said:

Wetnmessydiaper how do you like ABU Lavander diapers?? I wear those or Crushies I want to try Rearz Princess diapers,love to CD as a toddler girlemoji66.png

I really like the lavender. I love the scent and i like the single tapes on each side. Wish they had elastic on the front and back though...the only Rearz I've tried is the Rearz Inspire and I like that one better than the ABU diapers. Seems more absorbent, a softer buttery plastic shell and I like the wideness in the crotch for messing 

Yea the Lavender's fit me really really nice love the scent on them,the Crushies look cute on me too make me feel like a toddler again and with my rhumba panties on I feel like a toddler girl with a cute skirt on love looking in the mirror to see them just under my skirt just wish I could find a cute toddler girl dress to wear with some anklet socks and cute Mary Jane shoes...WOW cute toddler[emoji66]

Leakmaster contour cloth nappy, for the very first time.  They arrived on Friday (3 pairs from the US), & after running them through the wash this is the first chance I've had to wear them.  Fastened with pins - a Snappi won't work with these for me, as the side pieces aren't long enough to get sufficently close to each other round my waist.  Fine with a couple of pins though.  They're still dry at the moment, but I don't suppose they will be for long...

I bought some diapers at the Goodwill that I have never seen before.  When I picked up the package it had some weight to it and I figured these may be more absorbent than the Prevail and Attends I normally get at Goodwill.  These aren't what I would call premium diapers but I would say they are half way between premium and store type diapers.  What struck me was their name.  Presto!  http://prestoabsorbent.com/briefs.html  All I can think of when it comes time to change is a magician saying, "Presto - Changeo"

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...