LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I' in a seni super plus but when i get up I'm switching to a dry 24/7 and seeing if it can survive a full day at an amusement park (yes I will have extras just in case it doesn't and i have to change lol)

Minutes ago I woke up early, even had this been a weekday. At least because this is a Saturday when I do not need to go to my office, I can go back to bed. My loving husband/Daddy Don will probably sleep until at least until 8 AM.

It was not my wet diaper that woke me. However, since I woke up I will change. Months ago DyDee Service notified me that as of 1 April 2018 they would discontinue providing diaper service for adults or even children needing cloth diapers larger than ordinary Gerber baby diapers.

So, I ordered a fresh supply of flat 2-ply gauze square diapers from Adult Cloth Diaper Company. Before I started using DyDee Service quite a few years ago, I had started using ACD gauze diapers circa 2002, when DPF kept screwing-up my orders.

Inside my square outer diaper I use ordinary baby prefold Birdseye diapers as soakers. Daddy Don has had bladder control problems since his prostate surgery in 2007. He has needed diapers 24/7 since 2018. I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit during the day. Daddy Don can deal with the bulk of gauze diapers even during hot days, so when he is out and about he wears the same gauze diapers as he does to bed.

All I have for now is some type of blue diapers that I bought at a store, but I don’t know the brand. It came in a clear plastic bag. It doesn’t hold that much, but that doesn’t matter since I don’t use diapers that often because I still live with my parents. I would wear it for a few minutes, pee and poop in it, then clean myself and throw the diaper away as soon as possible.

I have been wearing Better Dry Diapers, which are well named.  I better be dry, or they don't always work.

The big problem with them is that the sides stretch out, and after about 4 hours they are falling down.

It's a lovely sunny day here, & I've treated myself to a Rearz Safari instead of my usual Molicare.  So there'll be a degree of waddling today.  Off to the shops shortly.  And I've got my most babyish onesie on today, of the ones that can get away with looking like a vanilla T-shirt.  White with a blue paint spatter pattern.  My dummy will have to stay in my pocket for the shoppng trip.  Feeling good!

I’m wearing a wet NorthShore GoSupreme pull-up that I put on late yesterday afternoon before going to a movie. At the theatre two women two rows in front of me took turns getting up to use the restroom, while I sat smugly in my seat, knowing I wouldn’t have to miss any of the movie due to a full bladder. After the show I did use the restroom because I was going to a restaurant for supper and didn’t want to risk unpleasant odors wafting out of my diaper. After dinner I went home, still dry. That condition didn’t last long, but by bedtime the thirsty GoSupreme (38 ounce capacity) was still dry enough that I could wear it to bed. During the night I woke up and wet it a couple of times, and since I woke up this morning I haven’t resisted any urges to wet. Probably I’ll enjoy my GoSupreme during breakfast and then take it off — about 16 hours after first putting it on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2010 at 6:14 PM, abmike83ita said:

I'm using pampers baby-dry size 6, I love them ^_^. Generally I switch the diaper, for example day 1 pampers baby-dry, day 2 huggies superdry, day 3 pampers easy ups, day 4 drynites...

Are you kid size? What is size 6? I want to wear Pampers too!

I’m luxuriating in a wonderful Tykables Overnights, which I plan to wear until tomorrow morning. I like everything about this diaper, from its colorful print to its convenient tapes to its all-night capacity to the way it feels so soft and squishy when wet.

Wearing Rearz Safari. Comfortable and thick, and I feel it’s the best I’ve worn. May be a little on the expensive side, but worth it. Out of the Abena M4, Bambino, Tena Slip Maxi and these, by far the best. Enjoying my night currently

It’s a little past 3 AM here. I just now woke up dry and needed to pee. A bit groggy, I almost decided to wet but then realized I was undiapered, so I got up and put on a NorthShore Supreme. I stood at my bathroom sink and drank a cup of water, which made it easy to relax and flood my diaper. The diaper absorbed it all too quickly.