LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

RiGHT know I'm in a North Shore with a small booster//finally the diaper is not hard like a piece of cardboard!!

Finally they got the act together//otherwise i have been in a abena very good diaper//thats what they put me in i have no choice!!

But they get North Shore in one day super delivery!!!    Stay wet and warm!!!

I usually wear Abena M4's great diaper, I'm trying out different kinds of diapers, Some of them are overlays (outside diaper). But however I have been pleased with the diapers that I have tried.

currently wearing an oversized Walgreens store brand diaper that i wear for bed (not because i have accidents, but because i'm afraid i'll have an accident and it gives me peace of mind)

I have just changed to advance cloth backed with valcro tabs for nighttime and pull ups for if I'm going to town. Despite being cloth backed I have found them really good. No leaks so far and comfortable. Thay do swell up and give you quite a dipper bulge but I wear the most exorbitant ones. And the pull ups will take a good 3 or 4 wettings with me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just put on Rearz. This is my very first time! I think they're fitted correctly. I might have used too much powder. I hope I get an urge to wet before it gets too late at night!

IMG_0003.JPG