LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I'm wearing a Plenitud taped cloth-like diaper from Argentina. It's very elastic along the gathers, so getting it taped into position is a challenge. The leak guards are very high, so that my man parts fit nicely inside the pocket that they make with the front of the diaper. I've wet it twice so far, both times standing up. When I sat down after the second wetting, my bottom immediately felt nicely wet and warm. I don't expect this diaper to last all afternoon, but no leaks so far. 

Edit: the damned Plenitud leaked at the crotch. Right through the useless cloth-like backing.

12 minutes ago, dripdrip4ever said:

Never heard of that diaper//but sounds like you need to change brands!

I use North Shore diapers all the time //good fit//cost is good and 1 day shipping to my door//a very good diaper and if ya add a booster they can't be beat for the price!

I’m a big fan of NorthShore products. Did you find out about their 50%-off sale in time to take advantage of it? I stocked up on Supremes, GoSupremes, ConfiDry 24/7s, and GoodNites. My usual nighttime protection is a medium Supreme with a large booster pad. That’s what I’m wearing right now, and it’s soaked but not leaking.

Not sure about the sale you talked about as I don't make the call as to what or where they buy, but I have been in North Shore for a long time amd as I said the cost is great as i was told! They were using 24/7's for bit but went back to North Shore.

GOOD PRODUCT!!!

Over the yrs have tried a bunch of diapers and always go back to North Shore Supreme and at times for night use I add a booster for safety! The price is good and the fit is great for me!!

Order in the morning and they get here the next day what more could one ask for!! ??

Changed my diaper. a2e4a8715e4d4ed8700ca57b9191af7e.jpg89322c443c93e3ee07e8b71567462356.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

That's a pull up. Diapers are plastic back with tapes. Like these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's a pull up. Diapers are plastic back with tapes. Like these

I can't upload my picture it won't let me

• 1 month later...

Abena M1 with a stuffer. I've essentially been 24/7 since Tuesday night, not so much intentionally as it just shook out that way what with working from home most of the week. Had to use some rash cream on my delicate bits I've been wearing so long.

currently sporting a rearz princess pink. was going solely diaper since putting it on, but just wet myself and put on a pair of teddy bear plastic pants so i don't leak on anything

I'm the boring one, I just wear depends pull ups for most daytime, then for night time I do get creative. I always wear a plastic backed for my outer diaper, and the other layers I get sorted diapers from second hand stores and use them, but I like the one touching me to be a baby diaper, a size 4-6 pamper or my latest one I got a great sale on some size 6 Target diapers, I love how soft they feel, and they hold more than an average adult diaper.