LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

On 11/15/2017 at 1:10 PM, Fakename4me said:

Walmar* Assurance with a Tranquility booster.   The booster helps...

@Fakename4me Me too. My first experience with Wal Mart brand. Just got them, but they seem to work at least as well or better than expected. They're comfortable. I have not spent an extended period in one that is wet. 

Right. I'm wearing a Wal Mart Assurance. No booster. One wet so far.

Have you much experience? Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 11:50 PM, hj7654DL said:

@Fakename4me Me too. My first experience with Wal Mart brand. Just got them, but they seem to work at least as well or better than expected.  *snip*

Have you much experience? Thoughts?

Width wise, either I have a big ass or these are small diapers the way they are cut.  Don't say a word.

Most recently I tried the new version of the Tykables Overnights, the Rearz Safari, and the ABU Kiddo. 

All three diapers were great! I’d been wanting to try the Safari for probably a few years and they did not disappoint. I was very excited to check out the Kiddos, as I’ve never tried a two-tape diaper, and they were really good. And lastly, the new Tykables are hands-down, my favorite diaper! Thick, crinkly, super comfy and the new tape system is amazing! I only wear for comfort/fun, not function, so I loved being able to take off my diaper and do other things or go out and about, and being able to come back and put the same diaper on without worrying about the tapes still working. Really a brilliant idea/design! In addition, there’s still a small tape strip closer to the panel of the diaper so that when you’re done with it you can still fold it up with the tapes. I really can’t say enough about how awesome the new Tykables Overnights are!

Just arrived home from work, wearing a Seni Quatro, it was completely soaked when I arrived home. It was a bliss to change into a noce and dry prefold with two boosters and a pair of plastic pants. A bit bulky but I'll be safe for many hours.

I just feel more secure in clothdiapers and plastic pants now.

• 1 month later...

Thick cloth diapers with my new denim locking pants.:angry: They showed up today so I tried them on and my wife took the keys giggling and has left me stuck. :no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:I wanted them off but she said no and after my fit I will be diapered at least until tomorrow, maybe longer. I wasn't in a diaper mood today and was diapered for other reasons just for her, but am now stuck like this till tomorrow. Not happy.:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

IMG_20180116_135516862.jpg

7 minutes ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Wish I could trade. Not only am I in a cloth diapers, but my night time ones. Extra thick. Could hardly get my diaper jeans on. Hope we don't go out tonight. I am really not in the diaper mood today or this probably would not bother me.

15161450992891581504194.jpg

Well I am sorry to hear that.  I have a lot of different diapers

20 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well I am sorry to hear that.  I have a lot of different diapers

Worst part is I went from thinking I might get some, to her just teasing and the new pants turning me on, to me pissing her off and being stuck diapered when I didn't want to for the day. I stopped pushing cause my guess is she will probably keep me diapered for a couple days and if I push it just ends up longer. Not bad when I am in the mood but not now.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now an X-Large cloth backed Prevail.  I bought some small Prevails for about .79 a package at a thrift store for use as stuffers but they are more the size of actual baby diapers.  I doubt an adult, even a very small one cold tape one on.  I found for those mornings where I only have a couple hours here at the computer I can just put one inside snug fitting underpants and wet it that way.  The other day this past week I was at the computer longer than I had planned and when I got up after almost 3 hours the back of my underpants were soaked! Whoops!  I also bought some thin plastic backed disposables marked x-large at a thrift store over a year ago but they are medium size so I can't tape them on and don't use them.  Yesterday I took one and added a Babies-R-Us disposable diaper insert and did the same thing as what I did with the small Prevail, put it inside snug underpants.  It Worked very well for just being seated and these diapers come up fully in front and back, not just tucked in the crotch.  I found a way to use them up finally!

32 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I’m in a Northshore FlexSupreme pull-up which is my new “underwear” when I’m at work.

Hugs,

Freta

Have you tried the newer NorthShore GoSupreme pull-up? I find it feels more snug and doesn't tend to leak through its cloth-like backing (which the FlexSupreme has done at times for me).

Right now I am wearing a Tykable Overnight diaper. I'm still working my way through a case of Tykable Diapers I bought 1 year ago. I think the next diapers I buy will be ABUniverse's Simple Ultra diapers. I miss wearing just the plan white diaper and I heard the new Simple Ultra are really absorbent. I also need to buy some more stuffers though I am not sure which brand of stuffers. 

Thanks for the info Gobphus. This is one of the things that make this site so great.

I just made the switch to pull-ups about a week ago. I looked at the specs for both pull-ups and the capacity is the same. The main difference between the two was the GoSupreme is cut lower. The funny thing is I bought a case and they sent me a 2 pack free sample of what I bought in the same size. I would have preferred to get a free sample of the GoSupremes so I could compare them.

Hugs,

Freta

2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Thanks for the info Gobphus. This is one of the things that make this site so great.

I just made the switch to pull-ups about a week ago. I looked at the specs for both pull-ups and the capacity is the same. The main difference between the two was the GoSupreme is cut lower. The funny thing is I bought a case and they sent me a 2 pack free sample of what I bought in the same size. I would have preferred to get a free sample of the GoSupremes so I could compare them.

Hugs,

Freta

I’m surprised that NorthShore didn’t give you a sample of the GoSupreme. What’s the point of giving you two more FlexSupremes?

I am wearing a Safari diaper. I bought two years ago. Everybody was Gaga over them so I bought a case of them and I had one pack left I hadn't touched in two in half years because I'm not a fan of the landing zone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk