LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I'm wearing a very soggy NorthShore AirSupreme taped brief with a cloth-backing. I'm lying in bed right now and my black briefs are hold the diaper in place, but when I get up, I'm pretty sure the AirSupreme is going to sag badly. That characteristic alone makes me strongly prefer the plastic-backed Supreme.

• 2 months later...

Dry247. I've stopped being so adventurous with expensive super bulky diapers that I rarely use to their extent. Lately I've been wearing very absorbent classic diapers like northshore and dry247 because I'm wearing more often and wearing to work. They just gotta last a little over 8 hours and usually get pretty full by the end of the shift. A monster and

North Shore Supreme, large, it's the only diaper I've been wearing for a few years now, just got in another shipment today, that's 15 bags of diapers I have on hand now for a total of 225 diapers and next delivery of 90 more diapers due on the 11th of next month.

North Shore Supreme, large, it's the only diaper I've been wearing for a few years now, just got in another shipment today, that's 15 bags of diapers I have on hand now for a total of 225 diapers and next delivery of 90 more diapers due on the 11th of next month.