LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl University Article

Introducing ABDL University

By Zack @ ABUniverse.com

It is time to bid farewell to the mundane camera-phone/mirror pictures and rise above and beyond all that has been seen before. ABDL University is slowly becoming one of leading ABDL media sites on the web. They produce ABDL films that actually have a serious storyline to them as well as professional quality pictures. This is a community site that you don't want to miss out on!

AB Universe (www.abuniverse.com) will be the primary sponsor of ABDL University and will be working closely with them as they build their member base and we design new products. Expect to see many of our exclusive products in their pictures and movies.

ABDL University first started as a community website on Ning. It was up and running for approximately one week, in which time it gained over 700 members. They quickly established themselves as a site that was focused on the community as a whole and promoted freedom of expression and individuality. Their goal was to include the members as much as possible by focusing on them, rather than on the politics and "rules" of other sites. ABDL University was born from an understanding that despite all of us sharing a common link, there is much more to it than just an obvious interest in diapers. Every person in the community is unique and gifted in their own way and waiting to be heard. From the high school and college bedwetters, to the fetish enthusiasts willing to try anything, to the "daddies", and "mommies", and everything in between, we're all our own person. We each lead different lives.

This realization is what prompted the founders of ABDL-U to start a community website that would allow each individual to be heard. While it is still a work in progress, it is obvious that they are on their way to a great success.

And so it begins, ABDL University, a new website, a new voice and face for all of those that pledge to become a part of it and be involved.

Be sure to order your copy of the first ABDL UNIVERSITY film, "DIAPER JOCKS VOL. 01: PLASTIC SPOONS" by visiting http://www.abdlu.com/store

• 6 months later...

Hey Guys,

Lots of stuff going on!!! So, let's catch up!

*** First of all, my Yahoo messenger name is now "abdl_university@yahoo.com". If you have Yahoo messenger, and would like to stay in touch that way, please feel free to add me and drop me a message.

*** www.ABDLU.net is slowly but surely being rebuildt. As of last night, we have a new survey up and would very much appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to answer the questions posted. Your answers will assist us in the final design of the site! You may view the survey at: http://abdlu.net/survey/index.php?sid=76223&lang=en .

*** "STUDENT SHARE & TELL: BABYWABBIT" DVD is now out. The DVDs started shipping as of May 18th. Be sure to grab your copy. This weekend we had the DVD on sale ($5 off regular price) to celebrate it's release. It wasn't very well publicized due to busy schedules and whatnot. So, with that, we have extended the sale price. You may purchase it at the discounted rate at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ABDL-Student-Share-Tell-Baby-Wabbit-dvd-gay-diaper-/160561011737 .

The good news is that a few of you have taken time to write in some quick reviews on the DVD. Thank you!!! The DVD is just under 2 1/2 hours long and features interviews, how-to videos, home video content, slideshows and more. It does contant full nudity and sexual content!

Here are two reviews that were posted onto our site:

babytaylor86 6 days ago

I got mine last Friday. I watched it Saturday night with a friend. There is a lot of different stuff included. As hot as some of the scenes were though, I found the interviews and question sessions the most interesting. BabyWabbit shared quite a bit of stuff that most people would be embarrassed to talk about on screen. All of it was broken up and presented in just the right way that kept me watching to see what he would do or talk about next. Although not everyone's story, some of the interview stuff could be a good thing to show certain friends or family that have learned about your lifestyle and are questioning things themselves. Now that would be one hot educational video! hehe :-p

fluffypawz 6 days ago

I got my copy yesterday!

The DVD is really long. It is like 2 1/2 hours. But, it is really interesting. There is a lot of good information included through the interview sessions with BabyWabbit. And, there are some really hot scenes with diaper changes and stuff and a ton of cute pictures!

*** "Leather & Diapers With DarkPaws" -- The LEATHER & DIAPERS dvd is available for pre-order. It is set to ship in about 2 weeks. The film has been compiled of footage provided by DarkPaws showing everything from diaper changes, Adult Baby play, bondage, leather and more. You may order your DVD at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ABDL-Leather-Diapers-DarkPaws-DVD-/160573757451 . Please take into consideration that this title is also on SALE right now as well-- marked all the way down to $12.95. The DVD features nudity and sexual content.

*** YOUTUBE -- ABDLUniversity has started a new YouTube channel. Please visit it and subscribe to it. Currently we have trailers for both of the new films, some clips, and slideshows for your viewing. Please be sure to share the links, rate the clips and comment on them! Lots more stuff coming soon. You may find our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/theabdluniversity

*** TWITTER -- Please follow us on Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/abdluniversity . Twitter has been a great way for us to keep in touch with everyone. We have made several announcements on there in regards to DVD sales, upcoming events, etc. Please be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with these everyday announcements!!!

What would be nice would be a place to host inages and videos that are ABDL

What would be nice would be a place to host inages and videos that are ABDL

Dprtube not enough for you? Or too much borderline coprophagia on there?