LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Diaper Split

Hey Guys I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone who uses Secure Personal Care Briefs or Bambino. If so then I might reconsider my decision on using these diapers for night time use and just go with Abena

5121570602_9f8723154f.jpg

Yup! had this happen a couple of times myself and as stated above, I believe the culprit is having the tapes to tight, which pulls the plastic, and when you move, the plastic stretches even more and splits, since it doesn't have anywhere to go. So the 'cure' is just tape them a bit looser....meh....and if you still want them snug, pull on a pair of briefs over them to keep them in place....and it also helps muffle the noise ;)

Yup! had this happen lots of times but with the secure plus not the x plus they are made very cheap!!!!!!!!!! I even had that happen on the back of the diaper and secure plus is the only diaper that has happen to me with. I never had that happen with bambino? and the plastic should be the same maybe they use cheaper plastic on the secure diapers..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I had this happen quite frequently on many of my Bambinos a few cases back. I have not had any problems with them recently though. The ones that I had the most trouble with were the Biancos with the blue foam waist band. After they swithced to the white waist band I have not had any trouble. I think I may have been tapening them too tight and then when I wouild sit down, they would be under pressure since my stomach pushed down on the front part of the diaper (I have a bigger stomach) and I think that may have pushed the plastic to far.

The same goes for the Secure X Plus. Some of the ones with the bule waist bands would split down the middle like that but since they switched to the white waist band, I have not had any trouble with them either.