LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fulfilled By Amazon = Discreet?

Found some diapers I'm interested in on Amazon.com... the page says it's "sold by" another vendor but "fulfilled by" Amazon. Example: These

Has anyone here bought items "fulfilled by Amazon", and do they come in regular Amazon packaging? I need *really* discreet shipping - even a medical company's name on the shipping label would be enough to set off some nosy people I live with! :angry2:

Guest little_jonny

i havent bought any diapers from amazon, best thing to do is to send a message to the people on there or see if others here know. i bought some bookxs and dvds and they ship them in brown envenlopes so i will say yes

Yes, I've never received a package from amazon that had anything but Amazon labels on it. I just recently ordered diapers and those were the same way. You should be perfectly safe ordering from Amazon, I can't say whether or not the fulfilled by amazon makes a difference, but I'd make sure it's there just in case.

Found some diapers I'm interested in on Amazon.com... the page says it's "sold by" another vendor but "fulfilled by" Amazon. Example: These

Has anyone here bought items "fulfilled by Amazon", and do they come in regular Amazon packaging? I need *really* discreet shipping - even a medical company's name on the shipping label would be enough to set off some nosy people I live with! :angry2:

I do not totally agree with bought from Amazon---shipped from Amazon. I bought diaper pins and a pair of Print plastic pants from Amazon both were shipped independantly from the individual sellers. Amazon was just the go between. Address return on plastic pants envelope had BPants for name then address. Not real bad but could be worse. Best bet would be like someone else said ...ask first. Good Luck !

Agree with toddler49. Get a hold of amazon and ask!! Better be safe than sorry if you're that worried. I've ordered plenty from amazon and a lot of it has come from a private seller so not in an amazon box. Not only that, my sisters sold things from amazon and she had to package them herself so she just put it in her own box but just saying, you're running the risk I'd say.

I do not totally agree with bought from Amazon---shipped from Amazon. I bought diaper pins and a pair of Print plastic pants from Amazon both were shipped independantly from the individual sellers.

That probably wasn't a direct Amazon purchase. Amazon sell things at least four different ways: directly, on behalf of other companies, 'fulfilled by' and Marketplace. The difference on the item page is subtle, underneath where it says 'In Stock' it will say either:

- Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

This is a direct sale from Amazon - they're the only company involved - they get the money and ship the item.

- Ships from and sold by [some other company].

This means you're ordering from a different company (not Amazon). The other company receives the money and ships the item - Amazon are just a listing service and payment processor.

- Sold by [some other company] and Fulfilled by Amazon.

This is a Fulfilled by Amazon order (and is what the OP is talking about). You're technically buying the product from the other company but they are using Amazon to provide the listing service, payment processing, warehousing and shipping so the item is shipped to you as though it were a direct sale.

- Marketplace

A separate area of the site where regular people can sell new/used stuff as d_drew12 described. Like eBay's Buy It Now, essentially.

If your buying something that's fulfilled by Amazon, it's going to come from an Amazon distribution centre and almost certainly in Amazon packaging. I've never received anything from them that wasn't in an Amazon box.

Usually Amazon will put a disclaimer "Ships in manufacturers packaging" if they are using the original box.

One exception is the Clean 'N Go baby wipes I buy, which comes in a full color box like you might see at a wholesale club.

51RL2jYGVxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I actually bought the exact diapers you're looking at on Amazon, from the same seller, a few months ago. They came packaged discreetly in the usual "Amazon.com" box with the Amazon logo on the outside. Since it was fulfilled by Amazon, I even got the $3.99 Amazon Prime overnight shipping! Everything else I've bought that's "fulfilled by Amazon" has been shipped in an Amazon box too, with no hints as to what's inside. Unless they've changed their policies in the last few months, you have nothing to worry about!