LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Yet Timer.

anondl

simplest, cheapest, most reliable, most accurate

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_theclock.html

Clock, less than $4. String or film container (if they still exist) free.

Anondl

The only hazard I can forsee is will the key(s) drop (fall off) at the 4 o'clock position or most reliably at the 6 o'clock postion !

"OR AND A BIG ***OR*** SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN and then where is the key going to fall into your hands or missing somewhere else out of reach !

Never the less the clock is a reliable timing device and a great deal more certain than melting ice.

Babylock

I have a method that is similar but costs a bit more. I have used it many times and is 100% reliable.

I had an old rotisserie motor from a BBQ that ran on 120v. The motor was hooked up to a geared shaft and the balance of the rod was the spit for a chicken or other food. When the motor is working, the spit rotates slowly in a full circle. I put the motor and spit in a weighted stand and at the end of the spit was a large plastic cup facing upwards. The key WITH A LONG LIGHTWEIGHT STRING was placed in the cup high enough so it was out of my reach. The motor was connected to a timer. When the timer switch kicked in, it turned on the motor. The motor slowly rotated the cup till the key and string dropped out over my head. I tested it many times and although the key always was well within reach, the string was there just in case the key drop drifted.

As with any device, one must be aware that if there is a power failure, a medical or catastophic event, or a mechanical failure, you would be in a compromised situation

• 5 months later...