LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Dogs Or Hamburgers

HOt Dogs or Hamburgers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more?

Two of the traditionallly top fun foods go head to head

Sheesh, talk about a hard decision! :P I love both...always loved cheeseburgers and hotdogs loaded up with everything, or a god krautdog! YUM!

B*U*T! I have found that 7/11 has the BEST of both worlds, an item called a "cheeseburger dog" I think they are made by Hormel, but basically its hamburger 'meat' :P with some cheese added (inside?) then rolled in a 'hotdog' shape, then grilled. they may not be to healthy, but dang are they GOOD! Loaded up with some catchup, mustard, onions and (free) chili and cheese sauce....YUM YUM YUM Y*U*M! :D

so anyways.....yeah.....BOTH! :D

:pizza:

I do LOVE them both. A Chicago style dog with the 'works' is awesome! The celery seed and peppers just send it over the top! A good hamburger is also hard to beat. So many great, and different ways I love a burger too! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like hamburgers best! At home I usually just cut them up instead of eating them on a bun...I'm not a huge fan of bread products. When I eat out I will eat them on the bun. My favorite pub makes awesome burgers. Last time I was there I had one topped with American cheese and Irish bacon - so delicious!

I do like hot dogs once in a while, but they must be grilled or fried. I will not eat boiled hot dogs...SO gross. And I despise cheap hot dogs. All beef dogs are best, followed by beef and pork. The cheap ones usually have chicken or turkey mixed in and they are disgusting.

Tried to amend my carnivorous habits

Made it nearly seventy days

Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds

Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays

But at night I'd had these wonderful dreams

Some kind of sensuous treat

Not zucchini, fettucini or Bulgar wheat

But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat

Cheeseburger in paradise (paradise)

Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)

Not too particular not too precise (paradise)

I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise

Heard about the old time sailor men

They eat the same thing again and again

Warm beer and bread they said could raise the dead

Well it reminds me of the menu at a holiday inn

Times have changed for sailors these days

When I'm in port I get what I need

Not just Havanas or bananas or daiquiris

But that American creation on which I feed

Medium rare with mustard 'be nice (paradise)

Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)

I like mine with lettuce and tomato

Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes

Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

Makin' the best of every virtue and vice (paradise)

Worth every damn bit of sacrifice (paradise)

To get a cheeseburger in paradise

To be a cheeseburger in paradise

Depends on the kind of meat they're made with. Ballparks (and similar) are made with byproducts like cartilage, hooves, and recycled scrap scooped up off the floor (yeah, yeah the floor is clean but I don't care). I love hot dogs made at my local deli, they actually use real beef (I like mine with 95% beef, 5% fat). Actually, burgers are the same way too. I'd never buy a pre-made patty, but instead use lean beef to make my own. Guaranteed fresh too, now that's yummy.

Oh geez, this one is hard. They each have their good points. I'd have to say hamburgers, though. Hamburgers usually outshine hotdogs, unless the hot dog is particularly good or the hamburger is particularly bad.

~ moogle

This sums it up for me, no 2 are created equal. Mcdonalds cheeseburgers may suck, but steak n shakes are great. But their dogs aren't as good as coney island... undecided..

• 1 month later...

It really depends on my mood. Sometimes i prefer hot dogs other times i prefer hamburgers. However nothing is better than eating a hamburger or hotdog strait of the grill on a warm summer day sitting at a little plastic kids picninc table dripping wet from the kiddie pool you just finished splashing around in.

• 1 month later...